If you are worried because of your small breasts then stop worrying about them. Glamorous clinic is offering Augmentation surgery in Islamabad and Rawalpindi to increase the size of boobs. It not only augments the size but also rejuvenates them. It adds volume to them and makes them fuller and rounder. Sometimes, the size of breasts is increased by transferring fat in them. Breast surgery in Islamabad& Rawalpindi is one of the most common cosmetic procedures designed for females
It is an ideal solution for women who have small-sized breasts. The surgery boosts an individual’s confidence and a patient feels great inside out after the treatment. It delivers immediate results but the patient takes some time to recover. In this treatment, the size of breasts is augmented by placing implants in them. It is the quickest way to get breasts of desired shape and size. Implants are safe and common to use. They give an attractive and fuller look to the boobs. Two common implants used in breast augmentation surgery are,
- Saline implants
- Silicone implants
Saline-filled implants contain sterile water and are usually filled at the time of the procedure.
They are pre-filled with elastic, soft gel and they usually require a longer incision than saline-filled implants.
Benefits of Breast Surgery:
The breast augmentation surgery has tremendous benefits, a few of them are listed,
- The treatment delivers amazing results and you feel more confident after it
- Get a bigger, fuller and natural-looking boobs in just a few hours
- Overall body contour is improved and texture of breast is also enhanced
The results of Breast augmentation surgery are wonderfully natural-looking. You will notice a big change in the appearance of the breast once the procedure is completed. Keep this in mind that at some point in your life you need to replace these implants because they are not lifetime devices.
Consider breast augmentation surgery if your small breasts disturb the overall appearance of your body. You are a perfect candidate for the surgery if,
- Your age is above 18 years
- Your expectations about the outcomes of breast augmentation surgery are realistic
- The size of your breasts have been affected because of trauma or weight loss
- You are in good mental health and not suffering from any serious ailment
- You are not pregnant or nursing women
- Your breasts are not alike; one is bigger and other is smaller
Breast augmentation surgery is best but there are some instructions that has to be taken into account before getting the treatment,
- Discontinue blood-thinning medications 2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Stop smoking and avoid consuming alcoholic drinks 7 to 14 days before the surgery because they affect healing
- Tell him about your allergies to avoid the risk of complications
- To get better results, take all the prescribed medications on time
- Stop consuming supplements such as fish oil, vitamin E, etc.
It is an outpatient procedure but general anesthesia is required to keep the patient asleep during the surgery. During Breast surgery, the patient goes through the following steps,
- Incisions are created either above or below the pectoral muscles and small pockets are made
- Silicone or saline implants are inserted in the created pockets
- The surgery is completed by closing the incisions with sutures
Here are some aftercare instructions that the patient is recommended to follow for a better, easier and comfortable recovery
- Avoid putting pressure on your breasts for some time
- Sleep on your back for at least 7 to 14 days after the treatment
- Use prescribed medications on time
- For some days avoid activities that require effort
- Wear surgical bra for one week post-procedure
For some days after the treatment, you will experience soreness, swelling, pain, and discomfort around your breasts. Take prescribed pain killers to minimize them. You are allowed to continue social activities within 7-10 days but strenuous activities should be avoided.
Book a Free Appointment:
Schedule your breast surgery appointment with one of our expert plastic surgeons by filling out the consultation form or calling us directly. Our representatives are ready to discuss with you your surgical goals to help you decide the right treatment option for you. Hurry up, we are waiting for you.