People think that the ageing process will only affect the skin of the face but that is not true. Unfortunately, the lips are also immune to the effects of ageing, and like the skin of the face, they can develop lines, wrinkles, and sunspots. So our lips also need an exfoliator like the skin of the face. Lip scrubs are physical exfoliants that instantly soften and slough off skin that is dry and can help stimulate circulation. But the effects are temporary, thanks to the Chemical Peel For Lips in Islamabad, Rawalpindi Pakistan. The chemical peels will exfoliate your skin deeply, reduce hyperpigmentation and even out the lip’s colour. Know more about the chemical peel by reading the blog.
Factors Which Causes Dark Lips:
There are many certain factors other than signs of ageing that cause the lips to become dark. These factors are discussed below:
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Over smoking can also lead to dark lips due to the nicotine present in the cigarette
- Any allergic reactions to the lips
- Any chronic chemical reaction
- Excessive licking of lips
- Hormonal imbalances
- Deficiency of certain vitamins
- Use of dark lipsticks for too long time
- Excessive dryness of the lips
How Do Chemical Peel Treats the Lips?
During your visit to the clinic, the dermatologist will clean the lip’s surface and will apply the chemical peel on the lips. The type of peel depends on the condition of the lips. If your lips are sensitive then a mild peel will be applied but if you do not have any allergy to the lips and have severe pigmentation then a strong peel is applied on the lips. The chemical peel will work by exfoliating the lip’s skin surface and by stimulating collagen production. These peels will remove the dead skin cells and will renew the skin cells and it will also increase the moisturising level of the lips. Your lip’s pigmentation and wrinkles will fade over time and depend on the metabolism of your body. You will need a few sessions to see the results and for better outcomes, you can also get a laser or any filler treatment for your lips.
Benefits of Peels for Lips:
There are several advantages when you undergo the Chemical Peel For Lips in Islamabad & Pakistan. These are as follows:
- It will make your lip’s skin fresher, smoother, and more youthful
- It is a lunchtime procedure with little or no downtime
- It will improve the overall texture of the lips
- It will help to make the lips pinker
- It is a budget-friendly treatment for treating darker lips
- The results are long-lasting and you can maintain the results without investing
- You will get plumper and rejuvenated lips in a few sessions
- It is a safe treatment without any side effects
- Your smile will also be upgraded and you can laugh confidently
What Kinds of Lip Peels Are There?
Lip chemical peels come in a variety of formulations. And strengths, each of which addresses a particular skin problem. The three most common types of the technique are as follows:
Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) are used in this technique. It’s a gentle acid. Because it aids in the exfoliation of the top layer of the lips. To improve the texture and hydration of the lips. In addition, fine wrinkles are reduced.
This treatment targets mild lip discoloration and uneven tone. As well as deeper creases. By entering the skin more deeply. Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) is used in the therapy. The medium peel will be suggested by the dermatologist if you have normal skin lips and no severe allergic reaction to the peeling solution.
To reach the skin’s deeper layers. TCA or phenol in high quantities are used in the method. It works well for severe lip pigmentation issues. However, it is critical to seek expert assistance. They will inspect your skin and recommend the best peel for your lips.
How to Take Care of the Lips After the Treatment?
After getting the peeling treatment it is necessary to take care of your lips. Following are some instructions which you need to follow for the amazing appearance of the lips:
- Avoid alcohol consumption and do not smoke
- Do not go in the areas which have too much humidity
- Keep your lips hydrated by using lip balms
- Do not cleanse or scrub your lips with harsh chemicals
- Avoid licking your lips too much
Book an Appointment!
If you’re ready to shine, now is the moment to schedule a consultation with the Glamorous Skincare Treatments Clinic. Our skilled aestheticians will decide the optimum lip chemical peel for you after a one-on-one consultation. We may also tailor a program to your unique lip care requirements so that you get the finest results possible. Fill out the consultation form and get the best Chemical Peel For Lips in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. If you want to know further then you can also contact our team.