A Bright, Radiant, Perkier, and Flawless Skin is all you Desire for!
Table of Contents
- 1 Facelift!
- 2 The Purpose of the Treatment:
- 3 The 8-Point Facelift:
- 4 The Expected Results:
- 5 The Pros & Cons:
- 6 The Perfect Nominee:
- 7 Pre-processing Tips:
- 8 How is the Method Done?
- 9 Aftercare Tips:
- 10 Facelift Recovery:
- 11 The Charges:
- 12 Factors Impacting the Cost:
- 13 A Perfect Skin is all You Require!
As we grow older, the skin loses its firmness and wrinkles & facial lines begin to be noticeable. The clients should stop worrying as we are presenting the best and the most effective technique of Facelift in Islamabad to help our valuable client to get younger and flawless skin. The method is done to aesthetically enhance the appearance of the face by making it look younger and helps the clients to get rid of saggy skin on the face. Anyhow, learn about the 8-Point Facelift in Islamabad Pakistan and book us right away!
The Purpose of the Treatment:
The method is carried out to rectify the droopy and wrinkled skin on the face of the candidate. Below are mentioned the aims of the method.
- Feel self-conscious about your looks.
- Willing to tone up your face.
- Hide your face & neck because of the aging skin.
- Not happy with the older appearance.
The 8-Point Facelift:
The eight-point lift, also known as the liquid facelift, is a technique using dermal fillers carried out by our proficient experts.
- Define cheekbones.
- Lift Cheek.
- Soften tear trough.
- Sharpen jawline.
- Reduction in the jawline.
- Lessen nasolabial fold & upper lip
- Volumize sunken area & lift jawline.
- Lift a corner of the mouth & enhance the marionette line.
The Expected Results:
The amazing results of the 8-Point Facelift in Islamabad will be seen within a week or 2 as soon as the swelling & redness has gone away. In addition, the method will result in a younger look and boost confidence
The Pros & Cons:
As we are all aware of the fact, there are numerous benefits and some Complications of Facelift Surgery, however, the clients should not panic as the side effects will be gone within a few days.
The Perfect Nominee:
According to the Dermatologist at Glamorous Clinic, below is mentioned the criteria for the excellent contender for the therapy.
- The client should be fit mentally and physically.
- Want to get rid of the saggy and aging skin.
- Extra skin on the jawline.
- Appealing to scrape away the facial lines & wrinkles.
Prior to the method, the expert of the skin will evaluate the condition of the skin & provide a few guidelines that are essential to follow to have a safe and effective treatment.
- Discuss the aesthetic goals & concerns with the expert.
- Tell the dermatologist about the medical past.
- The expert will take pictures prior to the method.
- Refrain from going out in the sun.
- Wear sunblock prior to going out in the sun.
- Keep your face clean.
- Avoid taking blood thinners.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking.
How is the Method Done?
The method is done in two major ways by our proficient and well-qualified dermatologists. They are mentioned below:
The following procedure is carried out under the administration of general anesthesia and is accomplished in an hour or two. While performing the method, the practitioner will make a cut behind the hairline & firm the muscles of the face to enhance the contouring of the facial. After that, the skin is stretched and moved gently into the desired position to make a firmer & perkier effect. In the end, the extra skin on the face is eliminated and the cut is closed with stitches.
The method of facelift delivers a younger & flawless look and lasts for a longer period of about 10 years or even above. To make the outcomes last longer, the client should maintain a healthy lifestyle and refrain from smoking, and drinking, prevent extra exposure to the skin and maintain good skincare.
In the method of Facelift Without Surgery, a fine needle is utilized to inject into the skin of the individual. The expert of the method will numb the site of treatment with a local anesthesia cream. The method will take about 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
The outcome of the method will stay for about 7 to 10 months. In addition, the outcomes will be visible instantly as soon as the method is accomplished.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Refrain from strenuous activities.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Refrain from going under the sun.
- Apply a well-prescribed sunblock before going out.
- The sunblock must be SPF 50+.
- Keep the skin clean.
- Maintain a good skincare routine.
After the method, the candidate will observe some skin numbness, redness, blemishes, and swelling. This will mostly go away within a few weeks. It is recommended to keep the head up to lessen the puffiness. In addition, it is required to sleeping the upward position and refrain from rubbing the face accidentally. Furthermore, in the duration of recovery, the expert will need to prevent massaging, performing strenuous activities, and hot baths.
The standard 8 Point Facelift Surgery Cost in Islamabad Pakistan starts from PKR 80,000. But this is not the fixed cost, as there are various other factors that will impact the price of the treatment. However, the real cost of the method will be known at the initial meeting with the skin expert.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The impacting factors of the cost are as follows:
- The type of treatment, whether it is surgical or non-surgical.
- Application of anesthesia.
- Condition of the skin.
- The location & name of the clinic.
- The proficiency & expertise of the doctor.
- Some other additional expenses.
A Perfect Skin is all You Require!
Get the method soon after learning about the 8 point Facelift with Juvederm in Islamabad & Pakistan by booking us right away. We assure to deliver you the most appealing and mesmerising results that you have been seeking for a long time. To have the outstanding perks fill out the below form and cherish it for a long-lasting time!