Doctors have been using Botox injections for years to deal with various medical and cosmetic reasons. Botox is a poison but if used correctly, it is a perfect cure for aging signs. It delivers wonderful results in just a few sessions. The treatment is completely safe because it has been designed around patient safety. Botox injection can be used to reduce wrinkles, hyperhidrosis, lower back pain, chronic pain, and Blepharospasm. Results produced by Botox injections in Rawalpindi & Islamabad are natural-looking and long-lasting.
You need to fulfill the following candidacy criteria to be a candidate for Botox injection in Islamabad,
- You want to overcome the sweating problem
- You are a victim of aging signs and you want to get rid of them
- You are not a breast feeder or an expectant women
- Your expectations regarding the outcomes of the treatment are realistic
- You are physically healthy and mentally prepared for the treatment
- You have creases, frown lines, folds, forehead lines, expression lines on your face
Both men and women are getting benefit from the treatment all over the globe. Botulinum toxin type A is injected in the affected area to obtain the results you want. A few remarkable benefits of the treatment are listed below,
- Side-effects are rare and minor
- It could treat ailments such as hyperhidrosis, uncontrolled eye blinking, strabismus without complications
- It is most effective on fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, etc.
- The procedure is short and takes only a few minutes to complete
- It is minimally invasive and involves no downtime
Botox for Wrinkles:
Wrinkles are folds or creases in the skin. Normally, a few of them appear when people reach their 40’s but aging is not the only factor that causes them there are some other factors too such as genetics, dehydration, smoking, sun exposure, diet, etc. Botox can be used to treat wrinkles to make the skin look tight and firm. It treats wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing the muscles which are causing them. As a result, muscles fail to receive signals coming from nerves.
Botox for Hyperhidrosis:
Botox can be used to stop excessive sweating under both arms. It blocks those nerves that are responsible for activating your sweat glands but keep in your mind that it prevents sweating in those areas where it’s injected. The results of botox injection for sweating usually last for 3 to 6 months.
Botox for Migraines:
Shots of Botulinum toxin type A can be used to reduce or prevent migraine headaches. Generally, 30 to 40 shots are needed to see fuller results.
Botox for Blepharospasm:
It is an abnormal contraction of the muscles of eyelids. Botox in Islamabad Pakistan came out to be very effective to treat this undesirable condition.
Outpatient setting is used to perform the procedure. No use of anesthesia is required for this treatment. Moreover, this procedure takes just a few minutes for completion.
- Usually, doctors don’t use anesthesia for performing the procedure. However, it may use if there will be a need. (Anesthesia refers to a medicine that is used for numbing the area so that you will not feel any kind of pain in the specific area).
- After this step, antiseptic is applied on the targeted area to make it free from any kind of germs.
- After that, the injection marks are made on the specific area.
- The injections are injected into the marked area.
- At the end, cold compresses are applied to minimize the swelling or any kind of discomfort.
Before undergoing botox injection in Islamabad, you have to follow certain instructions in order to get the best results of the treatment.
- Avoid taking pain killers and antibiotics 2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Stop intake of herbal supplements
- In the initial consultation session, the doctor will recommend you some medications. Take all of them as per the instructions of the practitioner
- Avoid using muscle relaxants and allergy medications before the treatment
Here is a list of aftercare instructions of Botox injection Islamabad, Rawalpindi
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 72 hours after the treatment
- If Botox has been used for treating wrinkles, then take care of your facial skin. Apply strong SPF sunscreen before going out.
- You will experience some bruising and swelling on the treatment site after the treatment, apply icepacks and cold compressors to minimize them.
The recovery period is short but side-effects can occur. Common side-effects of Botox include,
- Swelling on the injection site
- Muscle weakness
Once the procedure is completed the patient can continue routine activities. However, the treated skin will take 3-5 days to return to the normal state. Contact your healthcare provider if these side-effects do not subside.
The results of Botox injections take about 10 to 14 days to appear. The patient is recommended to take about 4-6 sessions to enjoy fuller results of the treatment.
To know more details about Botox injection is Islamabad, Rawalpindi, contact us now. Fill in the consultation form or call us now to get in touch with our experts.