The look of age is thought to be caused by two main factors. Our appearances change from the inside out as we age. Our facial bones’ proportions alter as a result of skeletal modifications. Our soft tissue also deteriorates, which results in a loss of facial dimension. There are nonetheless a number of reasons to think about getting Cheek Fillers Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan regardless of whether you’re in your twenties, thirties, or forties. There are many explanations why contoured cosmetics were a foundational trend in the beauty industry. The contours of the face as a whole can be greatly improved, as well as the prominence of specific facial features. The lower face is gently lifted by adding fullness to the cheeks, creating overall more pleasing outlines.
Facial features start to lose their dynamic proportions and definition as skin laxity increases with increase in age. Small fatty deposits on our faces that give us full lips and firm cheeks as we age start to degrade. To make matters worse, a recent study found that this subcutaneous facial fat is divided into a number of distinct compartments, each of which ages at a different rate, dramatically altering our young outlines.
Table of Contents
The Essence of the Treatment:
Typically, the injections are utilized to provide dimension to the sunken areas. It is a short, partially invasive technique used to elevate the face and give the patient a more youthful look. Unless the receiver wants to undo the effects, these remain for a long time in the places where they are applied. In that situation, the skincare expert injects a dissolving solution to undo the effects of the procedure. The cheekbones are emphasized and lifted, giving the face a more symmetrical, revitalized, and young appearance.
The injections improve the look of the cheeks by restoring their fullness. It gives the cheeks more dimension. Additionally, it eliminates creases and folds that develop on the skin with ageing. There is no delay needed and the benefits are immediate. But only after the fillers have fully healed and settled are the final outcome visible. The consequences last anywhere from six months to two or three years. The applicant can have the procedure again to retain the outcomes.
- It is a rapid in-office process
- The time of recovery is very quick
- Minimal surgery is necessary
- No lasting changes or surgeries on the face
- Changing the dosage to better tailor the results is an additional advantage
- It corrects the face’s dimensions and equilibrium particularly in ageing faces
- The epidermis around the cheeks can be made firmer and tighter using cheek filler, giving them greater definition.
- There is an immediate increase in cheek volume
- It removes fine lines and creases
- It revitalises and raises the appearance
- It creates a young, natural appearance
Who Can Get the Treatment?
The criteria for Cheek Fillers Injections in Islamabad & Rawalpindi are discussed below
- Those without a significant ailment or skin problem
- Any person whose cheeks have lost fullness visibly
- A candidate who abstains from alcohol use and smoking
- A person who desires to enlarge their face and their cheeks should have reasonable expectations from the procedure.
- An individual who doesn’t respond negatively to the filler due to allergies
Administration of the Injections:
- The skin is initially rinsed with cleanser or a disinfectant on the day of procedure.
- A local anaesthetic or a cold compress may then be used by the dermatologists to sedate the cheek region. The anesthetic cream can also be used.
- Then, using a pen, the region(s) in which the filler injections are necessary are outlined.
- Typically, the marking lies underneath the eyes.
- The filler is injected with a tiny, thin needle by the physician into the skin-deep marks.
- The dermatologist and anticipated patient dimensions determine how these injections are delivered.
- After that, the solution beneath the skin is spread out using the hands to form the area.
- In order to reduce the patient’s discomfort, a calming cream is subsequently applied.
After the Treatment:
The treated area has some swelling and bruising, for which the doctor may prescribe a lotion or ointment that must be used in accordance with the recommendation. On the treated region, refrain from using any other cosmetic procedures or products with chemicals.
It normally only takes several days for the treatment site to recover, any bruises to go away, the inflammation to subside, and the solution to settle into the regions where it was injected.
Cheek Fillers Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan typically cost between ____ and _____. The precise price is determined by the procedure area’s dimensions and the quantity of filler required to produce the desired effects. After the initial consultation and examination, the skin care specialist makes the decision.
Book a Free Appointment!
All of our patients are entitled to a free consultation during which we discuss their treatment goals and develop a plan of action with them in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. By filling out and submitting the form below, you may schedule a free consultation with one of our specialists in Islamabad.