The tissues or folds of the skin that aim to protect the glans clitoris are known as the clitoral hood. This is a sensitive organ at the front junction of the labia minora in the female genitalia. The primary function of this area is to protect and maintain the sensitivity of the clitoral glands. Some people have excess and large clitoral tissue which brings many difficulties in their life, along with lesser pleasure in the female sexuality. Suppose you are also struggling with less pleasure in your intimate life because of large clitoris tissue. Then read our blog to learn more about how a Clitoral Hoodectomy in Islamabad Pakistan can help you.
A Brief Guide To Clitoral Hoodectomy!
The plastic surgery procedure of clitoral reduction, or clitoral hoodectomy aims to address the excess tissue that surrounds the clitoral region. The surgery aims to reduce the excess tissue in this region which can often cause discomfort or can affect a person’s sexual life. The main aim of this treatment is to improve the functional concerns and the sexual satisfaction. The surgery exposes more of the clitoris area which helps lead to an increase in sexual sensation.
The Requirement For Clitoral Hoodectomy:
The intimate surgical procedure of clitoral reduction is required due to the following reasons:
- People who wish to enhance their aesthetic concerns, or to achieve a more aesthetic appearance of the clitoral region.
- If the excess clitoris tissue is causing discomfort in personal hygiene, or irritation.
- If you wish to enhance sexual sensation and satisfaction in your life.
Results It Can Provide:
Most of the individuals who undergo the clitoral hood reduction surgery are very satisfied with their results. The treatment aims to make your life more easy by improving your comfort, and the outer appearance of your genitals. The surgery aims to increase the visibility of the clitoral region and also improves the responsiveness, and sensitivity in the clitoral region.
Criteria For Clitoral Hoodectomy:
Candidates for the treatment will first have to undergo a proper initial consultation with our experts so that they can examine their condition. Then they will let you know if you can undergo this therapy:
- Individuals who experience dissatisfaction with the appearance of their clitoral hood.
- If you encounter functional issues such as discomfort, hygiene, or irritation.
- If you wish to improve your desire for sexual satisfaction.
- People who are in good overall health qualify as ideal candidates.
Before Clitoral Reduction Surgery:
The first step of the process is a one-on-one initial consultation between the client and the patient. The doctor will ask the patient to undergo various tests such as tests for checking active infections, STIs, ultrasound, and other examinations to make sure that you are in good health to undergo the surgery. Make sure to discuss all your questions, and concerns with the doctor, and do not hesitate to ask any questions related to the surgery. The doctor may also ask you to stop using your current medication and to avoid smoking before surgery.
The clitoral reduction is an outpatient procedure. It has the following steps:
- The first step is to sedate the patient with general anesthesia to ensure patient comfort and a painless procedure.
- In the next step, the surgeon will make precise incisions in the clit region. Then he will begin to remove the excess skin until the inner labia is a bit more visible.
- The last step is the precise closure of the incisions.
- Either the surgeon will use the laser method or the surgical method. During the laser method, the practitioner will apply laser on the excess skin of the clitoris. The laser will help remove the unwanted skin of the clitoral hood without the need for any incisions.
Benefits of Undergoing Clitoral Hoodectomy:
- The technique helps one achieve a more balanced and proportionate appearance in the genital region.
- People no longer have to face hygiene challenges due to the large clitoral tissue.
- Individuals will be able to feel more sexual sensations in their lives.
- People can achieve more comfort while wearing different types of clothing.
- Also helps improve the stimulation.
- You no longer have to feel embarrassed or self-conscious.
- Sensation loss.
Our experts will guide you about proper aftercare details that you must follow after the surgery, as this will help your body heal.
- The patients may experience swelling for about 6 weeks.
- While sleeping try to elevate your bottom area by using more pillows.
- During your recovery period try to wear loose clothes that will not cause any irritation or discomfort.
- The healing period may feel a bit disturbing but don’t worry the discomfort will only last for 5 to 6 days, and the surgeon will also provide you with painkillers, and antibiotics to overcome the pain.
- The candidates must refrain from sexual activities as well as using tampons for about 5 to 6 weeks, as these things can disrupt the healing process.
The Cost of Clitoral Hoodectomy in Islamabad will vary for each individual and depends on the treatment region and the severity of the patient’s condition. Our experts will first have a brief consultation with you, and after examining your treatment area they will let you know about cost details.
Book An Appointment!
Reach out to the best experts at Glamorous Clinic Islamabad to learn more details on the procedure, and to know more about the cost details. If you have any more concerns about Clitoral Hoodectomy in Islamabad Pakistan kindly fill out the consultation form below.