What is Eyelid Surgery?
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) is a surgery to improve the outlook of the eyelid. This surgery can be performed on the upper and lower (both) eyelid. With age, skin starts to loosen up which cause deformation. The deformation process affects eyelids, leading them to stretch and the muscles supporting their weakness. With that excessive fat is gathered above or below the eyelids; making them saggy eyebrows, droopy upper lids and bags under the eyes. These circumstances reduce the vision (peripheral), especially the upper and outer parts of the vision area.
This surgery allows eliminating excessive fat building upper and under the eyelid and enhances the beauty as well as reduces the effects causing poor vision. If you are suffering from such an issue then do not hesitate to contact and receive the best Eyelid Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan at Glamorous Clinic.
Eyelid Surgery can be availed by:
- Genuinely medically fit individual with no current or prior severe health (physical and mental) concerns.
- Have realistic expectations related to eyelid surgery?
- Have excessive skin on the eye
- Eyes seem more worn up than usual
- Not a smoker
- Not suffering from any ophthalmic condition
Many patients are pleased with their Belpharoplasty outcomes, which include a more relaxed and young appearance as well as increased self-confidence. The effects of surgery may endure a lifelong for some people. Others may experience a recurrence of sagging eyelids. Bruising and swelling usually go away in 10 to 14 days, at which point you should be ready to go out in public again. The surgical incisions may leave scars that take months to heal. Take care not to overexpose one fragile eyelid skin to the sun.
Glamorous Clinic receives positive feedbacks on Eyelid Surgery; as being one of the outstanding surgeries performed in Islamabad.
Aims of Eyelid Surgery:
- Removal of droopy skin
- Change the shape of the eye to make it look more appealing
- Improve the vision-related issues
- Reduce excessive fat from upper and lower eyelids
Benefits of Eyelid Surgery in Islamabad:
This surgery possesses many benefits few major are as follows:
- Safe and impressive techniques utilized
- Give more enhanced outlooks
- Improve facial appearance
- Fade dark circles
- Re-establish vision
- Eradicates wrinkles and provide younger-looking skin
Before Undergoing Surgery Care
There are few things that you need to understand before undergoing Eyelid Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Pre-procedural care involves:
- Surgeons taking a medical history to ensure there are no serious medical conditions.
- Getting a complete overlook regarding surgery and understanding realistic outcomes
- The surgeon will have a physical examination which may include a tear production test and eyelid measurements
- The surgeon will test your vision for a better understanding of the condition
- Eyelid photographs will be taken from different angles to ensure a suitable procedural plan that leads to long-term effects
- You will be recommended not to take any painkillers except the one’s surgeon prescribed
- No smoking weeks before surgery
- Bring along company to attend and drive you home after surgery
Eyelid Surgery at Glamorous Clinic is performed under highly trained professionals. The procedure takes:
- Beginning of the surgery a surgeon gives local or general anaesthesia to avoid inconvenience during surgery
- After that cuts are made in the creases of the upper and below eyelid following the natural line and are widen
- These lines are designed to remove drooping skin and oily tissues that contribute to puffiness.
- Following the treatment, very sophisticated equipment removes lipids and provides the eyes with a systematic appearance.
- Finally, stitches are used to seal the wounds, and the procedure is completed. For improved recovery, the affected region is wrapped.
After the surgery patients have a brief recovery time. Although some swelling and bruising is mostly worsened nearly after the surgery but quickly started to disappear. The use of an ice pack can be beneficial for reducing swelling and bruising. A pillow is recommended to prop the head which also helps in diminishing the swelling. Avoid working for at least a week or two as they can expand the bloodstream. It might that half a month of blurriness and redness to get properly reduced. Keep in mind medications endorsement should be set aside as per scheduled signs of improvement.
Cost of Eyelid Surgery
If you are willing to improve your appearance or experience issues related to vision due to excessive fat in eyelids, then Eyelid Surgery is your best choice. The cost for such surgery ranged between 100,000 – 200,000 rupees depending upon the surgeon’s technique and overall sessions
Schedule an Appointment
Eyelid Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is the most notable approach to identify how the eyelid procedure is beneficial. For further insight related to eyelid surgery consult the team of expert cosmetic surgeons at Glamorous Clinic.