Choose the Best Rhinoplasty Clinic in Islamabad Pakistan:
Rhinoplasty, sometimes also referred to as nose reshaping or nose job consigns many nose-related concerns such as, reduction in size, correction of asymmetry, removal/diminution of a bridge, reshaping of the nose tip, and improving breathing difficulties – caused by blockage of the nasal septum. Among entire features of the face, “nose” is a key feature to determine one’s overall appearance and attractiveness. Several people suffer injuries to the nose or nasal fractures as a result of physical assault and playing sport. It catches more attention because of its disposition resulting in the patient’s feeling self-conscious. Our surgical approach sculpts to harmonize the face for delivering natural-looking results.
Requirements for Candidacy:
Men and women from all over the country come to Glamorous Clinic to see dramatic improvements in nose appearance and ability to breathe. The best way to determine candidacy is to schedule an initial consultation. Commonly, candidates meet the final criteria. For an ideal candidacy, you;
- Do not smoke
- Have a broken nose
- Desire a changed bump
- Have no serious medical illness
- Want to reposition it after an injury
- Want to improve symptoms of sleep apnoea
- Are insecure and unhappy with your nose shape
Results of Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping:
Besides nose fillers, Rhinoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is among the leading plastic surgery procedures sought out by Pakistani men and women. This is for good reason: nose job results tend to be immediate and striking. To make sure you get outstanding results, there are few actions you can take: Choose the best clinic for you, ask questions during the consultation, set up aftercare assistance with your family, and follow post-surgery activity recommendations.
Types of Rhinoplasty Procedure:
If we talk about the nose skeleton, the upper third is a bony skeleton and the lower two-third comprises nostrils and cartilage. Another mucosa-covered flexible cartilage sheet divides the two airways. This cartilage covered with mucosa is commonly known as ‘septum’ – prevents the cartilaginous region from collapsing. Most of the techniques involve the dilemma of size reduction, hence give rise to the reduced skeleton (bony and cartilage).
- Open Rhinoplasty: The surgeon makes an incision across the columella (between the nostrils) which is carried around the rim of the nostrils. It causes the skin to peel back allowing a direct view of the cartilage. In this fashion, cartilage is redesigned. This type of technique is beneficial for the sufferers of a nose injury.
- Closed Rhinoplasty: An incision is made in the mucosa and not in the columella. It also does not give a direct view of a nasal skeleton and leaves scarring inside the nostrils. Therefore, closed rhinoplasty is only performed by experienced surgeons.
- Rhino-tip Surgery: It is performed to modify the structure of cartilage inside the nose. All it is done to reduce nose tip by removing cartilage. The patient might have common cases such as crooked tip, hooked tip, big tip, or flared nostrils.
- Nostril Alteration: Small incisions are created in the nostril crease. This type involves minimal scarring which is not visible.
Non-Surgical Alternative to Rhinoplasty:
A person who is not ready to undergo surgical rhinoplasty may choose from other alternatives. Fortunately, men and women looking for refinements of their noses without financial commitments and time can consider a “liquid nose job” as the best treatment option. It is a non-invasive technique consisting of hyaluronic acid injectable filler to fill, narrow, and even out the nose deformities. Restylane and Juvederm are the most common examples.
Pros and Cons of Rhinoplasty:
Pros – Advantages May Include:
In Pakistan, selecting a surgical approach is a personal decision. One should weigh his/her pros. Following benefits can make your mind opt for Rhinoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
- Improves nasal airway
- Improve definition of the nasal tip
- Eliminates fear of looking too differentss
- Nose blends with rest of facial harmony
- Makes a nose in better proportion to the face
- Straightens septum to ensure better breathing
- Simply smooth away unwanted lumps or bumps
- You feel that benefits outweigh the potential risks
- Delivers positive impact on relationship and profession
Cons – Reasons You Want Reconsider Rhinoplasty:
The nose job is the most complex of all cosmetic surgeries and requires keen attention to detail. An important factor for success is the cosmetic surgeon. At Glamorous Clinic complications are uncommon:
- It has a prolonged recovery period of weeks depending on the invasiveness of a nose job.
- Some limitations are depending on the anatomy. To varying degrees, nose shape can be manipulated which is achieved by reshaping the bone and cartilage.
- In tip-plasty, the overlying skin of the patients who desire a more refined tip is usually thick. In this way, the results of nose surgery become difficult to see.
- It is unrealistic to think that you can have a nose like your favorite celebrity. Only focus on the aspects that concern you.
Following a Rhinoplasty Surgery, you might face few complications. However, don’t panic. They all are temporary and can be resolved by following doctor’s recommendations
Recovery Right After Rhinoplasty:
After one to two weeks, you will be able to get back to your routine activities. The fact is recovery depends on several factors:
Swelling: 70% – 80% of the swelling is commonly resolved in one week. After that, you will be required to remove the cast over the bridge of your nose. There will still be some swelling that will hide the fine details. By about three months or it may take a year, the majority of swelling will settle down.
Bruising: Almost all patients experience mild bruising which resolve over two weeks while marked bruise under the eyes takes six weeks to go. During this time you can use a concealer to cover it whenever going outside.
Pain and Numbness: As Nose Reshaping in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is carried out under general anesthesia; you might feel pain for the first 24 hours. Numbness at the tip and stiffness on the upper lip is also reported by our patients, which improves over weeks.
Our cosmetic surgeon also prescribes an anti-swelling medication one week after surgery. For the first 3 weeks, icing around the nose will also have a beneficial effect on reducing swelling. For maintaining low and stable blood pressure, you will be advised to take a rest and take things easy in the daytime. These particular measures play an important role in having a faster recovery period.
How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost in Islamabad?
The cost depends on the type of rhinoplasty procedure and varies from patient to patient concerns. The average cost in Pakistan is between PKR 250,000 to PKR 400,000 performed under general anesthesia. For more information, we can schedule your appointment with our cosmetic surgeon. Talk with our healthcare professional directly for perfect estimates.
Book a FREE Consultation
People who have done their procedures at our clinic feel that our cosmetic surgeons offer the best Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. If you like to book a consultation, contact us today by filling the attached form. If you are unhappy with your nose, whatever the reason is, we will help you by providing the most effective solution to change it.