Hair loss is a major problem, people are facing these days. Despite the older ones youngsters are also helpless in this case. When a person reaches a certain age he starts facing hair loss due to genetic causes. However, young people are facing this problem due to an unbalanced diet and less intake of proteins. Proteins are an essential factor in nourishing hair follicles which as a result makes the hair stronger and thicker. Individuals try different techniques to prevent their hair loss but all in vain. Fortunately, cosmetic surgeons have come up with a solution to this problem. Exosome Hair Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan provides perfect results in a less period of time.
Table of Contents
What are Exosomes?
Small vesicles present in cells that aid in communication between cells are exosomes. They consist of proteins and lipids. Moreover, they are present in the blood, saliva, and cerebrospinal fluid. They are the derivatives of stem cells that consist of numerous growth factors.
Aim of the Procedure:
The procedure uses exosomes to regrow the hair follicles. The doctor separates the exosomes from the sample of the person. And then injects it into the scalp. The following are the major aims of the procedure:
- Regenerate hair follicles
- Reduce hair loss
- Promote the growth of hair
- Improve the health of the scalp.
Substantially, the results of this treatment totally depend on the type of hair before the treatment and the procedure of treatment. But in spite of that, this treatment enhances the hair follicles and maintains them. It improves hair condition and makes them look healthy than before. It also decreases hair breakage, improves its growth, and makes them easy to manage. The treatment mostly promotes hair growth in 2-3 months. But the results are visible after 6 months post-treatment.
Not everyone is perfect for this treatment. If you are willing to get this treatment you must face certain conditions. This will make you eligible for this treatment. The following situation makes you a perfect candidate for this treatment.
- Facing hair loss
- If hair is getting thinner day by day
- Facing alopecia, the condition in which a person faces baldness in different parts of the scalp
- Wants a non-surgical procedure for hair growth
- Desire to get stronger and shinier hair
- Is in the untimely stage of hair loss
- If you do not meet the criteria for hair transplant surgery
Pre-procedure is preparing the client before the treatment. Once you are eligible for this treatment your doctor will discuss the treatment procedures with you. He will also inform you about the result of your treatment. The following steps he will perform to avoid any kind of complications during the procedure.
- He will cleanse your scalp
- Advice you to keep your hair clean
- Drink a lot of water
- Eat at least 6 hours before the treatment
- Stop taking your medications.
- Avoid NSAIDs three days before the treatment.
Exosomes are extracellular vesical present in cells. It helps in cell communication and has the information of other cells. Stem cells consist of a high amount of exosomes. They are rich in proteins and metabolites. The doctor takes the exosomes and inserts them in the scalp of the recipient. They help to sustain the follicular cells. Since the exosomes play a major role in cell-to-cell communication so they help to transfer this information to the damaged hair follicles and help them to repair. The doctor performs this procedure in the following steps as follows.
- The doctor makes sure to wash your scalp first to remove dirt and bacteria from it.
- Applies the numbing gel to reduce the pain.
- Inject the exosomes in the scalp.
- Moisturize the scalp later on
Difference with PRP:
PRP is a platelet-rich plasma treatment that helps to regrow hair follicles. This procedure includes the person’s own blood. The doctor centrifuges the blood and separates the plasma from it. Then inserts the plasma rich in platelets into the scalp.
While exosomes treatment includes the exosomes. The doctor directly injects them into the scalp. It consists of proteins and many other substances that help the hair to grow.
The main difference between these two treatments is that PRP treatment uses the person’s own protein for hair growth while the other treatment uses proteins from exosomes to stimulate and maintain hair follicles. In addition, PRP treatment increases hair growth by multiplying the hair follicles. But on the other hand exosome treatment enhances hair growth by improving cell division and its health.
This procedure is minimally invasive and causes no pain. People can get back to work immediately after this treatment. But some preventive measures are a must to follow post-procedure.
- Keep away from the sun because UV radiation can decrease the effects of exosomes
- Do not take NSAIDs 3 months after treatment.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Eat healthily.
- Follow up with the doctor as he recommends.
It helps the person in several ways by reducing hair loss and promoting hair growth.
- It is not invasive and painful
- Has the fastest recovery time
- Stimulates the hair growth
- Sustains the hair follicles and makes them healthier.
- Helps to treat the condition of the scalp.
- Reduces hair loss.
- Increases the hair shine
Exosomes Hair Treatment In Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is the best non-surgical procedure to stimulate the growth of hair. We provide the best cost-effective package for this treatment. Its cost ranges from PKR30,000 to PKR50,000
Book A Consultation!
Wanting the best treatment under the supervision of experts is very hard to find these anymore. But no need to struggle now because our well-qualified dermatologists provide you with the best treatment in Islamabad. They work in coordination with our collaborative team and treat the client in the best manner. If you want your hair to grow faster fill out the consultation form and book an appointment now.