Best Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan at Glamorous:
The Key to New, Healthier Hair Growth!
Thinning hair doesn’t mean the end of the world. Thanks to developments in the global cosmetic surgery market that has spurred a range of procedures to fix uncontrollable hair fall.
Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan is a cosmetic surgical procedure. It is one such way to restore fullness to your hair. It involves moving healthy hair grafts from one area of the scalp to another. With minimal downtime and incredible results in eight to ten months, you can be forever young.
The procedure will also complement your natural beauty and boost confidence. Though the technique was originally developed to improve the scalp, it has recently been identified that it can also be used to grow a beard, mustache, brows, and even eyelashes.
In this article, we will look at its procedure, and how it can make your hair feel and look stronger once again. Continue reading.
- Candidates for hair transplant have hair loss progressed beyond class 3 on the Norway scale. Plus, they have a healthy donor supply.
- It is also important that you have realistic expectations about what this surgery can do and how much time it will take to give the desired results.
Results of Hair Transplant:
The results are highly effective and long-lasting. In fact, as many as 8 in 10 patients are unlikely to experience hair loss again. However, it should be noted that the results are not immediate. It takes time for the scalp to heal, and grow new hair.
The benefits of Hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan are:
- This is a very safe method of hair restoration. It does not have the risk of allergic reactions that can occur with other cosmetic surgeries.
- Beyond that, it offers a permanent solution. To be precise, it is a potent technique that naturally stimulates hair growth for positive lifelong outcomes
- Requires low maintenance. You can get back lost hair in no time. This also means reduced costs and improved convenience
- Provides a simple and cost-effective solution for patients to add charisma to their personality
Types of Hair Transplant:
There is a main two types of hair transplant that are using nowaday’s..
- FUE Hair Transplant
- FUT Hair Transplant
FUE Hair Transplant:
- FUE. It is the most common type of surgical hair restoration. FUE Transplant involves extracting individual follicular units directly from the scalp to be moved to the thin area.
FUT Hair Transplant:
- FUT. FUT is similar to FUE. The difference is that follicles are not removed individually. Instead, a strip of skin is excised from the back to remove the follicles.
Surgical hair transplant can help:
- Promote healthy hair growth
- Build confidence
- Improve self-image
- Treat pattern baldness
- Restore hairline
- Make a remarkable cosmetic change
These tips will help you prepare for lifelong hair restoration:
- Stop smoking
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications, beta-blockers, and blood thinners for at least 48 hours before surgery
Hair transplant is usually done to add hair to the thinning and balding areas of the scalp. Here is what to expect during the operation:
- Before the actual procedure is started, local anesthesia is administered
- Next, the bald-resistant hair follicles from the donor area are removed
- Hair grafts are prepared under a microscope by trained technicians
- Once the grafts are prepared, several small incisions at the recipient sites are created
- The grafts are carefully placed in the incisions
- Finally, surgical sites are covered with bandages and gauge.
The average recovery time after Best Hair Transplant in Islamabad Clinic is eight to twelve months. This may seem like a long period of time, but it is usually easier to deal with if you divide it into a timeline.
Hair transplant recovery milestones something goes like this:
1 – 14 days:
Immediately after hair transplant, swelling of the scalp and forehead can be expected, which usually resolves in seven to fourteen days. Some patients also experience bleeding around the incisions. But there is nothing to worry about, this bleeding can be stopped by applying steady pressure over the scalp for 10-15 minutes.
3 – 6 weeks:
The transplanted hair falls out three to six weeks after surgery. This hair loss is called shock loss. While this is a side-effect, it’s great. The transplanted hair falls out after three to six weeks. This hair loss is called shock loss. While this is a side-effect, it’s great. It creates a way for new hair growth.
2 – 6 months:
Over two to six months, you will see new strands sprout on your scalp. Plus, you may get acne. This type of acne usually occurs when the superficial scalp cells undergo a regeneration stage till they tune to the implanted follicles.
By this time the healing process should be completed. To be precise, swelling, acne, and discomfort should have entirely subsided and the whole head should be covered with hair.
Consider these 4 tips for a speedy recovery:
- Avoid strenuous activities
- Stay away from sunlight for first three weeks
- Don’t consume alcohol
- Wearing Panama type hat is also important
Cost of Hair Transplant Islamabad:
The Average Cost of Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan is PKR 70,000, the minimum price is PKR 55,000 and the Maximum price is PKR 150,000.
Please be aware that Cosmetic Surgeons living in areas with a higher cost of living may offer overpriced hair transplants.
In general, the risks vary from one technique to the next. Whatsoever, patients should be fully informed of all the possible risks associated with hair transplant including,
- Nerve damage
- Skin tissues death
Note: when done correctly, the procedure is usually risk-free
While many patients continue to receive hair transplant, there are many alternatives available such as:
PRP Treatment: PRP is a surprising way to regrow hair without surgery. It involves using injections of your own platelets to stimulate hair growth naturally. In general, platelet-rich plasma behaves as hair fertilizers that allow the hair strands to look thicker, and healthier.
SMP. Instead of transferring follicles, scalp micropigmentation requires the use of a stable, and efficient pen to manually implant pigment, creating tiny layered dots all over the scalp. The outcome? Create the illusion of tiny hair follicles in order to restore the look of fuller hair.
Hair wigs aka hair toppers. This is another great alternative. It uses animal hair, human hair, or synthetic fiber to cloak baldness. It is applied or worn on the scalp in order to hide the thin-balding head without surgery.
These three procedures are currently the best alternatives to Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
Why Choose Us?
Glamorous Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Clinic launched for you and your family! Through top-notch procedures, cutting-edge technology, and international professional staff, we are here to provide you with premium cosmetic services. Above and beyond this, we always strive to maintain the highest health and environmental standards, within the available budget.
Book an Appointment
If you feel like you need further advice regarding your hair loss, be sure to consult with Dr. Naveed Azhar or Dr. Zara Yaqoob for a professional and affordable service.