There are a wide number of people who are suffering from hair loss and are busy looking for effective solutions to overcome the problem. If you are among these people visit our clinic now. We will try our best to help you control the hair loss and get the results you want.
Aim of the Treatment:
Each hair follicle present in our scalp follows its own rhythmic cycle of growth. With age, some of them become sensitive to dihydrotestosterone (hormone) and no longer produce healthy hair. Due to hair loss, a confidence level of sufferers dives so this issue needs to be resolved. Hair transplant in Rawalpindi, Islamabad & Pakistan has made it possible to restore natural hair growth that was disturbed earlier due to various reasons such as aging, genetics or various hormonal changes. It is a safe and effective option for you if you want to improve the appearance of your bald spot on your scalp which means it is not right for you if you are completely bald, in that case, you need to consider a non-surgical hair restoration procedure such as wig.
The results of surgical hair transplant are more successful and natural-looking than non-surgical hair restoration procedure because it restores the hair growth naturally. However, 100 % results are not guaranteed because every individual reacts differently due to having varying healing abilities.
There is no need to panic when you see transplanted hairs falling out because it is a part of transplant surgery. They fall out after 2 to 3 weeks and grow again within 3 to 4 months. Fuller results will become noticeable after six to 12 months of the transplant.
Hair transplant is becoming increasingly popular because of its brilliantly satisfying results. Other notable benefits are listed below,
- You can get a permanent fuller hairline in a few months
- Helps you regain a youthful appearance
- Permanently restores hair in a natural way
- A revolutionary solution to alopecia
- Little downtime and short recovery period
- Fixes the problem of bald spots
- side-effects are minor and temporary
Research has shown that 6 out of 10 individuals suffer hair loss when they reach their 40s so it can be considered as a part of natural aging process.
If you are facing hair problems such as receding hairline, pattern baldness, hair thinning, bald spots, or alopecia the hair transplant surgery in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is a perfect option for you. A good candidate is the one who do not smoke or drink.
The patient is requested to take care of a few things before and after getting the treatment,
- Before the surgery, talk to your doctor about the risks and results you are likely to get from the treatment
- Stop smoking and avoid drinking alcoholic drinks 2 weeks before and after the treatment
- Discontinue intake of blood thinners and pain killers before the procedure
- For some days after the surgery, avoid activities that require your effort and strength
- For the first 48 hours, sleep in the upright position to avoid complications
- Avoid scratching your scalp for about a week post-procedure
- You are going to experience mild pain in your scalp directly after the surgery so use cold compressions and prescribed pain killers to minimize it.
Two common techniques used in hair transplant surgery are,
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
Before getting the transplant you should have a clear understanding of both of them.
FUE Hair Transplant:
FUE is also known as scarless FUE hair transplant. In this technique, a group of 1-4 healthy hair follicles are extracted from bald resistant donor areas and are then transplanted on thinning areas of the scalp. No strip excision or stitches are involved in it.
FUT Hair Transplant:
In FUT, a strip is excised from the back of the scalp and follicles are extracted from it.
The procedure is lengthy and complex but the results are worth the effort. Before the surgery, you need to make sure that the surgeon is qualified, experienced and qualified because your safety comes first. The procedure will be safe if has these three qualities. Following steps are performed in hair transplant surgery,
- Local anesthesia is given to the patient to make the surgery virtually painless
- In the next step, the surgeon uses FUE or FUT to extract healthy donor hair follicles
- Incisions are created in the recipient area and extracted follicles are placed in them.
Infections are rare but can occur due to the carelessness of the surgeon so be very careful while choosing a plastic surgeon for the surgery. After the procedure, you will notice scabbing around each follicle but it will resolve within a matter of days. You are allowed to resume your routine activities after about a week.
Cost of Hair Transplant:
Our rates of cosmetic surgeries are comparatively lower than other clinics of Islamabad. But we cannot tell you the fixed cost because there are number of factors that affect the overall price of the procedure. Common cost factors of Hair transplant in Rawalpindi, Islamabad & Pakistan include,
- Skills and expertise of the surgeon
- Required number of grafts
- The geographical location of the clinic
- Technique used
Glamorous Clinic is offering hair transplant surgery in Islamabad & Rawalpindi to help people get rid of their hair thinning problems. Fill in the consultation form or call us directly to book a free appointment with one of our representatives. We are sure you will be satisfied with our services so hurry up.