Baldness is a common condition that occurs when hair falls out and is not replaced. It can affect both men and women and can be caused by a variety of factors including genetics, certain medications, and medical conditions. Hair transplant treatment is a surgical procedure in which hair is taken from a donor area on the scalp and transplanted to a bald or thinning area. Several different techniques can be used, including Fuss Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Hair transplant treatment can be an effective solution for those looking to restore their hair and improve their appearance, but it is important to carefully consider the potential risks and side effects before proceeding with the procedure. Continue reading to know all about transplantation.
Table of Contents
A head full of dense, healthy hair is the result of the operation. As hair growth sprouts from the balding area, the bald spots are concealed. As the wounds heal as well as the hair growth follicles adapt to their new locations, the healing process takes several weeks. Generally, weak and tiny hair starts growing after a month. After that, healthy new hair begins to grow, which takes approximately 9 or 10 months to become noticeable. These persistent hairs are the true beneficiaries of the treatment.
- The treatment covers up the bald spots.
- To thoroughly conceal the patch and hide any evidence of the treatment over time, the area from which the skin is taken is sutured.
- The additional layer of fat beneath the skin is eliminated, and as a result, the receiving area’s hair follicles grow considerably more successfully.
- A person gains more self-assurance as a result of going to social events or out in public.
- The individual units are removed under a microscope, reducing the possibility of broken follicles.
- An improved appearance also raises a person’s self-esteem.
- As a result, there is no need to repeat the process over time because it produces long-lasting effects.
- Any medically healthy individual with excessive baldness or balding areas is a good candidate for the procedure.
- People with thick, healthy hair in their donor areas
- everyone who has reasonable hopes for the procedure
- Someone who is dedicated to the procedure’s aftercare
- Someone who wants to modify their appearance and is concerned about losing their hair
- A steady baldness pattern is required for the treatment
- Male recurrent baldness patients are also ideal candidates for treatment
If you are considering a transplant, it is important to carefully follow any preparation guidelines provided by your hair transplant surgeon to ensure the best possible outcome. These general guidelines are to be followed for successful treatment:
- Stop taking any medications that may affect the healing process or increase bleeding risk at least two weeks before the procedure. This includes aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and blood thinners.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, and recreational drugs for at least a week before and after the procedure.
- Avoid any hair treatments, such as coloring, perming, and straightening, for at least a week before the procedure.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing to the procedure.
- If you are having sedation, make sure you have someone to drive you home after the procedure.
It is important to follow your surgeon’s instructions closely and ask any questions you may have before the procedure. Proper preparation can help ensure the success of your hair transplant and minimize any complications.
The procedure of Fuss Hair Transplant in Islamabad & Pakistan involves the following steps:
- Before the procedure begins, the patient will be given a local anesthetic to numb the area where the hair will be transplanted. In some cases, the patient may also be given a sedative to help relax.
- The surgeon will use a scalpel to remove a strip of skin from the back of the scalp, where the hair is typically thicker and more resistant to hair loss. The strip is usually around 1-2 inches wide and several inches long, depending on the number of hair follicles needed.
- The strip of skin is then placed under a microscope, where the surgeon will carefully dissect it into individual follicular units (groups of 1-4 hairs).
- The surgeon will create small incisions in the recipient area (the area experiencing hair loss) using a needle or scalpel. The incisions are made at a specific angle and direction to mimic the natural growth pattern of the patient’s hair.
- The individual follicular units are then transplanted into the recipient site using small forceps. The transplanted hairs will shed within the first few weeks after the procedure, but new hair should begin to grow within 3-4 months.
- Once the transplantation is complete, the surgeon will close the donor site using stitches or staples.
- The entire FUSS hair transplant procedure typically takes 4-8 hours, depending on the number of follicles being transplanted. After the procedure, the patient will need to follow aftercare instructions provided by the surgeon to ensure the best possible outcome.
Here are some general aftercare guidelines to follow:
- Keep the scalp clean and dry for the first few days after the procedure.
- Avoid washing your hair for at least two days and then follow your surgeon’s instructions for washing your hair and caring for the transplanted area.
- Avoid strenuous activities, such as exercise and heavy lifting, for at least a week after the procedure.
- Avoid exposing the transplanted area to the sun and use sunscreen with a high SPF to protect the skin.
- Avoid wearing tight hats or headbands that may put pressure on the transplanted area.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, and recreational drugs for at least a week after the procedure.
- Take any prescribed medications as directed by your surgeon.
- Avoid scratching or touching the transplanted area as much as possible.
It is important to follow your surgeon’s aftercare instructions closely and contact them if you have any concerns or experience any unusual symptoms after the procedure. Proper aftercare can help ensure the success of your hair transplant and minimize any complications.
The average cost of a Fuss Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges from Rs. __ to Rs. __. This cost varies for each depending on their current condition and requirements from the procedure. The cost-affecting factors are considered by the dermatologist before determining the actual cost.
Book a Free Appointment!
You can now request a free initial appointment with our consultants at the Glamorous Clinic by filling up and submitting the consultation form provided below.