Male pattern baldness or receding hairline could put one in a serious situation of social and personal awkwardness. Many individuals, as they grow old, have to face the loss of hair at one point of time in their lives. Cosmetic products and conventional methods of treating the condition of hair loss or baldness are normally employed however they rarely work especially when one seeks a permanent solution to the condition of baldness. in this regard, Hair Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan helps. In this procedure, hair follicles are extracted from areas of the head that have hair in abundance (mainly from the back or sides of the scalp) and then implanted into the areas with bald patches or receding hairlines. This technique is very beneficial as it produces extraordinary results in a shorter period of time.
Aim of Treatment:
The primary objective of the Hair Transplant treatment is to restore the normal growth of hair through a method that offers a long-lasting and reliable solution to the problem of baldness and thinning hairline.
Table of Contents
In most cases, hair starts to grow within two to three weeks of the surgery. However, they start to fall off in about two to three months and it’s pretty normal. Hair starts to regrow after six to nine months of the surgery. Many studies note that 60-70 % of regrowth can be achieved during the first year after the surgery.
A hair implant is a relatively beneficial method to treat the condition of baldness for various reasons. Firstly, it offers a long-term solution. Secondly, the downtime is very short and one could resume his/her normal life 3 to 5 days after the treatment. Thirdly, it is relatively safer and there are very lower to no risks involved. Finally, it’s cost-effective given the results it produces.
if you’re an adult experiencing Loss of hair, due to any medical or nonmedical reasons, you are likely to be advised to undergo a hair implant by your doctor. It requires you to be healthy enough to undergo the procedure.
The first appointment with the surgeon includes a thorough discussion of the patient’s concerns, issues, and expectations from the treatment. The individual’s medical history is reviewed and the doctor also carries out some tests to ensure the eligibility of the individual. Once the treatment is decided, the doctor provides a list of instructions so that the person can get ready for the treatment.
- Supplements, vitamin tablets, and blood thinning medications should be stopped before the treatment
- No chemicals containing products are to be applied before the treatment
- Drinking and smoking are also to be avoided before the procedure
The treatment of Hair Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is carried out under local anesthesia therefore it is painless and does not cause any discomfort to the patient. The whole treatment is completed in two or three hours.
- The surgeon first carries out a patch test to ensure the treatment does not have any negative impacts on the individual’s health.
- The scalp is cleaned properly using a disinfecting solution to remove any dirt or bacteria which could hamper the treatment
- Then the doctor starts implanting the hair one by one after marking the area where it is required.
- A machine is used for this purpose which then implants the hair at an angle according to the natural growth of the hair
- After the procedure, the scalp is cleaned with a sterilizing solution and applies a bandage all over it so that there is no infection on the implanted sites.
The surgeon’s post-procedure guidelines are to be followed by the patient to pace up the healing process. The time taken to heal varies from person to person. Healthy people may heal faster as compared to unhealthy ones.
- The blood thinning medications are to be avoided
- Any other medicines that can affect the therapy should also be stopped
- The scalp should not be touched unnecessarily and scratched as it can cause complications
- The hair should not be washed for the first 3 to 4 days
- A mild shampoo that does not contain any chemicals should be used
- No chemical-containing hair products are to be used for as long as the doctor advises
because the procedure of Hair Restoring is supervised by experts who are highly trained and have a very good track record, it’s very less likely that any side effects would occur. However, in some cases, swelling or redness of the skin could potentially happen. Besides this, the chances of getting an infection are insignificant however if such a thing happens you need to immediately see the doctor.
Cost of Hair Implants:
The average cost of Hair Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges from PKR 69,999 to PKR 140,999. The actual cost depends on the current scalp condition of the patient, desired results, the surgeon’s expertise and the location of the clinic, and its level. The final price is determined by the surgeon after a detailed first consultation.
Book a Free Appointment!
The Glamorous Clinic has the most qualified and certified surgeons. They carry out the best treatments and procedures using the latest technologies. You can learn all about these by contacting our experts or by visiting the clinic. You can also book a free first consultation by filling up the form provided below.