The problem of hair loss affects millions of people at some time in their lives. Baldness is a disorder that no one wants to have to deal with, whether it is hereditary or the result of another medical issue. Do not even stress if you are one of the individuals who is battling with loss of hair. You might well be surprised to learn that hair loss can be treated with your blood. PRP Therapy Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a method for treating baldness that involves drawing, gathering, processing, and injecting the person’s blood plasma into the person’s scalp.
The Essence of the Treatment:
By increasing the blood flow to the hair and increasing the volume of growing hair, the Platelet-rich plasma treatment’s main goal is to support the initiation of the hair’s natural growth and sustain it. Traditionally, the method was utilized to treat joint injuries and infections brought on by trauma. The method is now utilized to cure baldness or excessive hair loss due to its ability to regrow.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Essence of the Treatment:
- 2 Results of PRP Therapy Islamabad:
- 3 How Long do the Effects Last?
- 4 Who is a Suitable Candidate?
- 5 Benefits of the Therapy:
- 6 Preparation:
- 7 What to Expect During the Procedure?
- 8 Post-Care of the Treatment:
- 9 Side Effects:
- 10 Cost of PRP Therapy Injection Islamabad:
- 11 How Well Does the Therapy Work?
Results of PRP Therapy Islamabad:
However, the scientific evidence supporting PRP Therapy Islamabad isn’t as strong as it is for any other approaches to addressing balding and loss of hair. However, other studies portray the effectiveness of PRP therapy in a very positive light. It takes several treatments to see a substantial increase in healthy hair for better outcomes. In addition, you could need touch-ups once a year to preserve hair follicle regeneration.
It improves the health of the thickening and development of new hair. Typically, results from this therapy start to show six months after the scalp shots were administered.
How Long do the Effects Last?
PRP injectables can be helpful for a maximum of nine months, according to clinical trials. PRP shots last for a specific period, but this differs from individual to individual. Additionally, overall results differ from circumstance to situation. It also depends on the person’s lifestyle, general health, and level of hair maintenance, all of which have an impact on hair growth and quality. To maintain the results, it is advised to receive the injections once a year.
Who is a Suitable Candidate?
The person who has just begun to experience either hair loss or hair thinning is the perfect candidate for PRP therapy. The timing is crucial since it can be difficult to revive hair cells that have lain dormant for a long time. In addition, PRP therapy treats hair loss brought on by a variety of ailments. For instance, it works well to cure Male/Female Pattern Baldness that is brought on by stress or by taking any medicine. Alopecia areata patients are also eligible for the procedure. The dermatologist first carries out a detailed checkup and tests to ensure the eligibility of the individual for the therapy. It’s also crucial for the candidate to go into the surgery with reasonable expectations. The general state of health also affects the course of treatment.
Benefits of the Therapy:
- First off, there aren’t many problems involved in this non-surgical process. Consequently, it often has few side effects.
- Second, it is a method that promotes natural hair growth, offering a long-term remedy for the issue of hair loss.
- Thirdly, the danger of an allergic reaction to the injection is quite low because it primarily consists of your blood cells.
- Fifthly, the recuperation period is relatively brief, allowing one to resume normal activities even while receiving treatment, and the technique has multiple benefits that include halting hair loss, promoting hair growth, and thickening the hair.
- Last but not least, as a result of the results, the person’s confidence in social circumstances is increased.
During the initial visit for PRP Therapy Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan the doctor responds to the person’s worries and troubles and performs a medical examination of the hairline to assess the state of the person’s hair. To investigate the actual reason for hair loss, the doctor might also recommend additional blood testing. If the patient is a good candidate for the therapy after a thorough examination, the surgeon begins the preparation.
The patient is instructed to carefully shampoo their hair the day before the surgery so that the skin is prepared. Additionally, he is urged to give up cigarettes and blood thinner use because these might hinder the recovery process and increase the risk of bleeding during therapy.
What to Expect During the Procedure?
- The surgeon explains the necessary number of sessions and the time interval between them.
- As was already explained, PRP therapy consists primarily of three processes and is a non-surgical process. Usually, it just takes 20 to 30 minutes to complete these three stages. Every session involves applying these processes.
- Using a syringe, and carefully removing blood is the first step.
- The platelets are subsequently separated from other platelet-poor plasma and other blood cells during processing in a centrifuge.
- After that, a syringe is filled with the platelet-rich plasma.
- Then after, cream or other anesthetic medication is applied to the scalp.
- It is administered into several scalp regions after being numbed.
- To prevent any risk of infection, the scalp is then washed and sterilized.
Post-Care of the Treatment:
The individual resumes their regular activity after each PRP therapy. There is no reason for the individual to miss any days of work or school. Regular hair washing should be done in between each process. The person should see the therapist if they have any discomfort or itchiness where they received the shot.
Following each treatment, the individuals are encouraged not to color their hair for at least three to four days.
Though PRP therapy is a reasonably safe method of treating balding, it may occasionally have some adverse effects. For instance, the procedure of administering blood plasma could perhaps result in capillaries or nerve injury on the head. In the early days of the therapy, one could also feel some muscle pain.
Cost of PRP Therapy Injection Islamabad:
PRP Therapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan typically costs PKR 10,000 per session. The final cost of treatments is determined by the patient’s required number of sessions and the facility’s geography and degree, as well as the therapist’s level of training.
How Well Does the Therapy Work?
For the ordinary person, the success rate is reportedly around 80 and 90 percent. It works much better in young people who are only now beginning to experience the signs of genetic hair loss and receding hairline. Since the hair cells have been dormant for a considerable amount of time, the outcomes are less effective in individuals who already have bald spots on their heads. Such individuals might need more sessions.
Request a Free Appointment!
The medical staff at the Glamorous Hair Transplant Clinic consists of highly skilled and knowledgeable specialists. To get the best outcomes, they plan the therapy after analyzing the underlying reason for hair thinning. Because everyone is experiencing hair fall at various stages when they first arrive, therapy varies from individual to individual. Fill out the form below the request a free initial consultation with one of Islamabad’s top physicians or specialists.
Dr. Shahnaz Muazzam
It is okay to be a little obsessed and conscious about how you look, Dr. Shahnaz delivers undetectable natural-appearing, & successful outcomes, in no time! Whether it is the fact the choice of cosmetics or aging, Dr. Shahnaz is here to permit the client to enhance the appearance of...View Profile