Stem Cell is the latest and most advanced procedure of providing the solution to baldness in Pakistan. It is noticed that most of the people aren’t aware of this treatment procedure. However, it is the time to bring awareness. Without any doubt, this procedure allows you to get best results as advanced expertise are used to perform it. Read on to know more details about Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan.
Is Hair Loss Something New?
No, hair loss isn’t something new or it’s an issue that has evolved just right now. In fact, this issue occurs from ages. However, in the olden times, people weren’t aware regarding the solution and they manage it by hiding their scalp or keep hiding in their houses. Medications were also the source of its solution.
Is Hair Transplant A New Procedure?
Obviously not, hair transplantation isn’t a new procedure but stem cell hair transplant is. This procedure is best for resolving the hair loss problem for both genders. Well, if you know about it for the first time then you should know its details.
Results and Benefits:
This procedure provides amazing results as this is the most effective procedure of hair restoration in Pakistan. Overall, 6 to 8 months are required to get the full recovery. Almost half of the hair grow on the donor site by getting this procedure that never happens in any other procedure. It reveals that the donor area remains safe and you don’t face hair thinning there. In addition to it, you may get back to you routine work within 5 to 7 days depending on the condition of your scalp. You need to follow the instructions of the surgeon properly to get best results and to achieve its enormous benefits.
What Is Stem Cell Hair Transplant?
Surgical procedures are used to overcome the issue of hair loss or hair thinning. Stem Cell hair transplant refers to a procedure that is minimally invasive and produces highly effective outcomes.
Who Is A Candidate?
You need to know if you are a candidate or not. Following are some points that may help you in taking this decision or you may also visit the surgeon to exactly know about it.
You are a good candidate for the procedure if;
- Your scalp isn’t stiff.
- You want to get your lost confidence back.
- You want to move towards success that may be hindered due to your hair loss.
- You want to get a procedure that will not leave any scar and doesn’t require any stitches.
- You have good mental and physical health.
Goals/Aims of Procedure
Following are some of the aims of this procedure.
- To discard baldness from your life.
- To get a head full of beautiful and shiny hair.
- To make yourself look younger than your actual age.
- To improve your love life.
To prepare for this procedure you need to follow some essential steps.
- Stop use of smoking and alcohol for almost 7-10 days before the procedure.
- Avoid use of aspirin or any type of blood thinners for at least a week or so before the surgery.
- If your doctor has prescribed you any medicines then intake them all on time.
- Done with all of the prescribed tests.
An automated punching tool is used to perform the procedure. Hair grafts are extracted from the donor area by following one-by-one grafting procedure. Usually, 0.5-0.7mm tool is used to extract the grafts as smaller the grafts will be, better the results. Small grafts are used to provide you more natural look than ever. The short time period is required to perform the procedure. As it takes almost 8-10 hours to complete the procedure. Small incisions are made, and then the hair grafts are inserted in it. Hair line making is the tricky aspect of the procedure that requires more attention. So, fine and best hair grafts are implanted in the frontal area.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Avoid smoking for at least a week or so after getting the treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure as it may be harmful to your newly implanted grafts.
- Shampoo your hair by following the directions that are provided by the surgeon.
- Medications, prescribed by the doctor, are required to be taken on time for better and fast recovery.
As a whole, you need almost 7 to 8 months for full recovery. Well, you start to notice the growth of your hair grafts after 3 months of the surgery.
Cost of Stem Cell Transplant:
Well, no one can tell you the exact cost without examining your scalp and knowing other important aspects. However, an idea may be provided. Though, it is recommended to consult with our specialist so that you will discuss the cost and other aspects with them. In this way, it will be easy for you to take a decision.
Schedule A Free Consultation
You may contact us anytime to schedule a consultation with us. Our consultation is for FREE so you don’t need to be worried about its fee. We have made it really easy for you to get benefit from this opportunity. Just fill the form below and one of our experts will get back to you shortly. We are having the team of experts and professional surgeons, who have extensive experience in the field of Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. So, don’t let this offer go and avail it now!