As a person ages, numerous changes take place in a person’s body. The same happens to the women’s intimate areas. As time passes and also due to childbirth, the vagina becomes loose and its shape may also change. The Laser Vaginal Tightening in Islamabad & Pakistan is used to penetrate laser into the vaginal skin and stimulate collagen production which in turn causes the tightening of the vagina. Bear in mind, that it is to be understood that the procedure not only tightens but also improves the vitality and the health of the vaginal wall. The quality of sexual gratification is also improved, along with the ability to have a healthy, sexual relationship. Continue reading to know all about the treatment.
Aim of the treatment:
The treatment is aimed to improve not only the appearance of the vagina but also its functioning. The skin is tightened and the laser causes the production of collagen which helps in the overall rejuvenation of the vagina improving the intimate life of women.
Table of Contents
- The treatment is non-surgical and painless
- Recovery time is relatively short and no downtime is required
- It tightens the vagina improving the sexual relationship
- The appearance of intimate areas is also improved
- The size of the vaginal opening is decreased
- The procedure does not leave any scars
- The treatment is very safe with minimal risks
- The sexual performance is improved
Ideal Candidate for the Treatment:
- Women who want to improve their sexual relationship with their partner
- Someone who has a loose vagina due to childbirth, age factor, or any other reason
- A woman who does not suffer from any condition that can affect the treatment
- The ones who need to improve the functioning of their intimate parts
- Women who wish to enhance the way their vagina appears
- Anyone suffering from dry vagina or atrophy
How does the Procedure Work?
The Laser Vaginal Tightening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a pain-free and safe treatment in which the gynecologist inserts the probe that emits laser light into the vagina. This is then rotated 360 degrees. The laser emitted is penetrated the vaginal wall in which the collagen production is triggered. This causes the rejuvenation of the vagina and enhancement of its appearance.
In the first consultation with the Doctor’s in Pakistan, the patient discusses their areas of concern and issues with the doctor. Their medical history is reviewed to ensure they do not suffer from any serious condition that may hamper the results of the treatment or cause complications during the procedure. The doctor then examines the current condition of the patient’s vagina to make sure it can be treated with a laser or needs surgical treatment.
Once the checkup is complete and treatment is decided, the doctor gives some guidelines on how to prepare for the procedure.
- Blood thinning medicines should be stopped 2 weeks before the treatment
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic drinks should also be avoided
- The patient should stay hydrated therefore drink a minimum of 7 to 8 glasses of water a day
- No chemical containing vaginal products should be applied before the procedure
- The pubic region should be completely shaved before the treatment
The treatment is carried out under local anesthesia so that any type of discomfort can be avoided.
- First, the doctor cleans the area properly with a sterilizing solution
- Using a syringe with a fine needle, a local anesthetic is administered to the region
- Once the area is numbed, the doctor takes a laser probe that is inserted into the vaginal space
- This is then rotated 360 degrees so that laser energy can target all parts of the vaginal wall
- The laser then stimulates the production of collagen in the vagina resulting in its rejuvenation
- In the end, the doctor applies a soothing cream and a cold compress to soothe the area
There are certain guidelines that should be followed by the patient to avoid any type of complication and to get the best results. These guidelines include
- Refraining from sexual intercourse until the doctor advises
- Avoiding pools and saunas for several days after the procedure
- Not lifting heavy weights for at least a week
- Avoiding strenuous workouts or any activity that can cause the area to stretch
- Wearing loose and comfortable clothes after the procedure
The therapy usually has minimal side effects that fade away with time. These include temporary pain in the region and swelling. For these, the doctor prescribes pain killers that are to be taken according to the prescription. In certain cases, the region may also feel numb temporarily. If the patient faces any other side effects, the doctor should be immediately consulted.
The actual sessions needed by the individual can only be determined by the doctor after the initial consultation and checkup. A minimum of 3 to 4 sessions are required that only take several minutes to perform.
Cost of the Therapy:
The average cost of Laser Vaginal Tightening in Islamabad & Pakistan ranges from PKR 9,000 to PKR 22,000. It is determined by the doctor after analyzing all the factors that affect the cost. These include the sessions required, the type of laser device used, the level and location of the clinic, and also the experience of the gynecologist.
Book a Free Appointment!
The gynecologists and doctors at the Glamorous Clinic are experienced and specialised professionals. They offer the best and most effective procedure that provides guaranteed results. If you are looking to get more information about vaginal rejuvenation treatments, visit us at the Royal Clinic or book a free appointment with our experts by filling up and submitting the form provided below.