Nowadays, both men and women are undergoing different hair removal techniques to get rid of unwanted hair. Hair is no doubt a blessing only when it’s present on your scalp, eyelashes, and eyebrows. But hair on other body parts is no less than a malediction.
Traditional hair removal techniques such as shaving, tweezing, trimming, waxing, Depilatory Creams, etc. are not effective at all. Removed hair regrow after 2 or 3 weeks. Laser hair removal technique is an option worth considering for permanently getting rid of undesired hair present on the face, armpits, legs, bikini line and other body parts. An effective and safe procedure helping you in acquiring hair-free and smooth skin.
Aim of the Treatment:
Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Rawalpindi aims to remove unwanted hair of chest, toes, arms, back, underarms, face and legs. Laser beams target the roots present beneath the skin without damaging the skin surface. The treatment provides remarkable outcomes for dark-toned hair than a lighter one.
Are you the Candidate?
Before undergoing laser hair removal in Rawalpindi make sure you are an ideal candidate for the treatment or not. You are an ideal candidate
- If you have dark unwanted hair
- If you are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you aren’t suffering from skin infections and other chronic diseases
- If you are having realistic expectations about the outcomes of the treatment
- If you want to have a smooth, glowing, and hair-free skin
Goals of the Treatment:
We are here to provide the best results to our clients. After completing all the sessions you will be able to,
- Make your skin look silky, glowing and hair-free
- overcome the problem of ingrown hair
- permanently eliminate unwanted hair
There are a variety of techniques available for laser hair removal. The best one is Candela GentleMax LaserIt provides optimal results with minimum downtime and recovery. At Glamorous Laser Skin Clinic, client satisfaction is our priority.
You are advised to follow some instructions before the treatment to maximize the results and to prepare your skin for the treatment.
- Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen before and after the procedure to prevent your skin from sun damage
- Avoid prolonged and excessive sun exposure for almost 2 to 3 weeks prior to the treatment
- Discontinue medications if you are taking any
- Stop using skincare products and topical medications for almost 3 to 4 weeks before undergoing the treatment
- Consult your doctor about your medical history e.g. allergies, infections, etc.
- Clean your skin properly on the day of treatment
- Avoid taking pain killers and aspirin-containing medications before the treatment
- Avoid threading, plucking, waxing and bleaching for 5 to 6 weeks before the treatment
- Avoid using perfumes and body sprays on your skin
- Do not wear makeup before coming to a laser hair removal session
A simple lunch hour outpatient procedure providing you a smooth and plain skin. Before starting the procedure, the patient’s eyes are covered by protective eye shields because the laser can cause damage to the eyes. Following steps are performed during laser hair reduction procedure
- Before the treatment, the affected area is cleaned carefully to make sure there are no dirt particles left on your skin as they can interfere with laser light
- The hair present on the treated area is trimmed to few millimeters
- Low energy laser beams are directed on the affected site by using a handheld laser device
- These beams are adjusted according to the skin tone and hair color
- Hair follicles contain a pigment “melanin”. When the laser device is moved across the treated site melanin absorbs light
- Unwanted hair follicles are destructed
- The treatment will require 3 to 4 sessions for significant hair reduction results
Post Care Instructions:
After getting the Laser Hair Removal Islamabad, the doctor will apply a cooling gel on the treatment site to minimize the risks of complications.
- Keep the treated area away from prolonged sun exposure
- Apply sunscreen and sunblock before going out
- Avoid using any hair removal product for about 3 to 4 months
- Avoid tanning (both natural and fake)
After the Laser treatment swelling and bruising may occur on the treatment site but it is normal they all will vanish in a day or two. For overcoming discomforts cold compressors may be applied which speed up healing and reduce downtime. The procedure requires 6 to 8 sessions to deliver permanent results.
Schedule a free Consultation:
We are here to offer effective Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Rawalpindi at a reasonable and affordable cost. For more information about the treatment fill in the consultation form.