Cellulite can be upsetting for some people as they can cause premature aging and make the skin look older and unattractive but the good news is that they can be treated. It is characterized by a bumped and dimpled appearance due to some structural changes beneath the skin’s top layer. Cellulite appears on the body when subcutaneous fat cells beneath the skin swell up which appear as dimples. The common areas where they appear are thighs, buttocks, and stomach. This undesired condition can be treated with cellulite reduction treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. It gives the skin a smooth and attractive appearance.
It is estimated that about 85% to 90% of women have them. Common causes of cellulite includes genetics, imbalanced diet, some hormone changes, etc. Only experienced practitioners with sufficient technological and dermatological experience can treat them.
Cellulite can be treated with laser. Laser Treatment for Cellulite Reduction in Islamabad Pakistan delivers effective and prolonged results. However, some other options are also available including plastic surgery, ultrasound, and liposuction for treating them.
Body Parts that can be Treated:
Following are your body parts that can be treated, contoured and shaped by through Cellulite reduction treatment,
Candidate of Cellulite reduction:
You can opt for this treatment if you do not feel confident when you look at your body in which cellulite is present. It can cause depression or you might feel embarrassment in front of others because of them. It is not correlated with obesity that is it is not something that only troubles those individuals who are overweight. As compared to men, mostly women are the candidates for Cellulite reduction treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- You have a stable and healthy body weight
- You have an ideal BMI value
- You are in good health and not suffering from any serious skin condition
- You want to eliminate the unwanted fat deposits from the body
- You are 18 years old or above
- You have practical and realistic expectations about the outcomes of the procedure
- You are a non-smoker
- Reshapes out-of-shape body
- Improves skin texture and smooths out the dimples
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Tightens the loose and saggy skin
- You can get a slimmer and smoother body once cellulite are removed from the body
Pre-operative care instructions:
Before undergoing the Cellulite Reduction in Islamabad Pakistan, the doctor will guide you properly to follow these pre-operative care directions:
- You will have to stop smoking for a recommended time period, before undergoing the treatment
- You will have to discontinue the use of medicines like; Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, any type of NSAIDs and fish oil for at least a week prior to the treatment
- You will have to start taking Arnica tablets as per the directions of a doctor, for at least 2-3 days
- You will have to avoid drinking or eating anything, 6 hours before the procedure
- You will have to avoid drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages for recommended time period, before undergoing cellulite reduction treatment
- You will have to take the recommended medicines regularly in advance, according to the instructions of the doctor
- You will also have to use the prescribed supplements and vitamins according to the instructions of your doctor
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated
There are many procedures by which cellulite can be treated. These are,
- Laser treatment
- Mechanical treatment
- Non-laser treatment
Lasers can be used effectively for treating cellulite appearing on thighs and buttocks. By using a laser device, laser beams are targeted on the affected area through a small incision. The beams melt the unwanted fat deposits which result in the reduction of cellulite.
Mechanical treatment (Cellfina treatment):
A hand-held device is used to insert a micro-blade under the skin. Your doctor will adopt a stabilized-guided subcision technique in a fanning motion to release the fibrous bands under your skin. The treatment results in bouncing back of dimple looking cellulite.
Many cosmetic procedures utilize radiofrequency energy, infrared light, ultrasound, or radial pulses and cellulite reduction is one of them. The energy is directed on the treatment area which produces heat beneath the skin and stimulates collagen production.
Liposuction can be used to contour the body profile by eradicating fatty material. It is considered as one of the best cellulite reduction treatments in Dubai.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the treatment, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to limit your physical activities by avoiding workouts and vigorous tasks, after undergoing the treatment.
- Apply ice packs on your treated area to reduce inflammation, swelling, irritation, and discomfort after undergoing the procedure.
Book a free consultation
So if you want to eradicate dimple-looking cellulite from your body, you can consider Cellulite reduction treatment in Islamabad Pakistan. Kindly fill in the online consultation to book a free appointment with one of our experts.