Our skin becomes saggy with growing age and develops wrinkles and fine lines. In the past few years, it was very difficult to lift the face again and give you a youthful look. But with the advancement in cosmetic and laser treatment, you can now get rid of saggy and loose skin without undergoing any surgical procedures. Because HIFU Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan will help you get a facelift and even skin tone with fewer wrinkles and fine lines in a non-invasive way. As this treatment uses ultrasound waves so it is a safe and effective procedure.
Treatable Conditions for the Face:
The HIFU treatment is also known as ultherapy or ultrasound facelift. This amazing treatment is used to treat a variety of conditions. Some of the treatable conditions are as follows:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Heavy brows
- Droopy skin around the mouth area
- Saggy and loose jawline
- Droopy eyelids
- Nasolabial folds
- Double chin
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Drooping jowls
- Post pregnancy tummy
- Abdominal fat
Benefits of HIFU Treatment:
Some of the life-changing benefits of HIFU treatment are as follows:
- This treatment lifts the cheeks, chin, and forehead area
- There is no downtime associated with the procedure
- It gives long-lasting and natural results
- You will get noticeable changes after just one session
- It is a non-invasive and painless treatment
- It lifts eyebrows, eyelids, and chin area
- It tightens the decolletage and defines the jawlines
- The treatment is customizable
- It boosts the natural collagen production
- The results last for 2 to 3 years
- It is a quick procedure and also contours the body
Who is a Suitable Candidate for the Treatment?
You will have an initial consultation with the doctor before getting the treatment. He will examine your skin physically and will also ask certain questions related to your skincare routine. It is important to tell the dermatologist if you are having any type of skin allergies so that he will determine if the treatment is suitable for you or not. You are a suitable candidate for the treatment if:
- You do not want to get any injection or surgery to get a younger look and a facelift
- You should have modern skin laxity
- You are having fine lines and wrinkles
- You are suffering from saggy cheeks
- You are having droopy eyelids and eye bags
- You are above the age of 30
- You are having realistic expectations about the outcomes
The HIFU Treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi will deliver impressive results after getting a few sessions of the treatment. The results are not instant. You can see the results after 3 to 4 weeks of the treatment. The results will start improving over time as the body will produce more collagen over time after getting the treatment. If you want to maintain the results for a very long time then you must maintain a good skincare routine and a healthy lifestyle.
The skin expert will give you certain instructions prior to the treatment to get the best-desired results. He may suggest you stop taking certain medications which can interfere with the healing process. Do not use any new skincare or makeup product that can cause allergic reactions to the skin.
At the Glamorous Clinic, we have the best dermatologist who will perform the treatment in a precise way. Before starting the procedure the skin expert will clean the treatment area and will apply cooling gel or a numbing cream to avoid any type of discomfort during the procedure.
After that, he uses the HIFU device which releases ultrasound waves to the skin. These energy waves will penetrate the skin layer and will destroy the damaged skin cells and also boost collagen production and will help in skin rejuvenation. You may feel a tingling sensation during the procedure due to the heat production but that is not painful.
You will not need a long recovery time as it is a non-surgical procedure. But during the first few days, you have to take care of the skin as told by the dermatologist to avoid any side effects and complications. Some of the post-treatment instructions are as follows:
- Avoid sun exposure, especially in the peak hours
- Use the prescribed medications and ointment
- Clean the skin with a mild or a medicated soap
- Do not touch the treatment area without any reason
- Keep your skin moisturised by using a good-quality cream
- To minimise swelling or pain use a cold compress
- Do not take a hot shower for about one week
- Avoid doing such work which can cause excess sweating
The cost of HIFU Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is not the same for everyone. The reason for fluctuation is that every person’s condition is different. The price can be determined after considering the following factors:
- Number of sessions
- Skin condition
- Treatment area size
- Dermatologist fees
- The pricing policy of the clinic
Want to know the exact cost then you can consult our team.
Schedule a Consultation:
If you want a perfect facelift without any surgical procedure then what are you waiting for? Fill out the consultation form and book your appointment now with us. We have highly skilled skin experts and estheticians who have the latest laser devices and they use modern techniques to provide satisfactory results to the patients.