It is natural to have texture on the skin. This includes the presence of pores. The presence of pores on the skin is one of its characteristics. They are not always obvious, although occasionally they might be large and obvious. These may exist for several causes. Large pores frequently form around the cheekbones, nose, and chin areas. These could lead to excessive oil production. The buildup of dust and bacteria in them can also cause acne. There are skin care products and natural solutions available to cure this issue, but it may take a while before you see any results. There are other efficient options available, such as the Large Pores Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, which offers immediate and secure results.
Continue reading to know about the treatments provided at the clinic to treat big pores on the skin.
Aim of the Treatment:
The main aim of the therapy is to provide the recipient with clear, smooth, pore-less skin with an improved skin tone and texture. The treatment also aims to address skin issues and reduce the size of big pores.
Table of Contents
- 1 Aim of the Treatment:
- 2 Results of Open Pores Islamabad:
- 3 Benefits:
- 4 Ideal Candidate:
- 5 Preparation:
- 6 Treatment Options:
- 7 After Care:
- 8 Side Effects:
- 9 Cost of Large Pores Treatment:
Results of Open Pores Islamabad:
The treatments result in a reduction of the big pores as well as address many other skin problems. These include excessive oil production, acne issues, sagging skin, fine wrinkles, and big pores. Skin gets smooth and transparent. Additionally, it gives them a youthful, renewed appearance.
- All the treatments provided are cost-effective
- It is non-invasive and pain-free
- The treated skin is left clear and smooth with smaller pores
- The signs of Anti aging that start appearing on the skin are also reduced
- The results last for a long time
- It makes the person feel more confident in their skin
- The texture of the skin is also improved with enhanced skin tone
- The individual should not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- Anyone who desires to enhance their skin texture and condition
- Someone with large pores who wants to reduce their appearance
- A person with acne problems and other skin issues they would like to treat
- An individual who wants to get rid of their tanned skin
- Someone who wishes to treat their oily skin and reduce the production of excessive oil
The dermatologist analyses the skin of the patient and reviews the medical history and medications taken by the individual to diagnose the underlying cause of the skin condition. This also ensures the eligibility of the person to undergo the procedure. Once the checkup is complete the dermatologist gives several treatment options provided below.
The option for the Large Pores Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan chosen by the dermatologist depends on the individual’s skin condition and their expected results.
The skin is exposed to a laser, which encourages the synthesis of collagen and aids in the removal of dead skin cells and the reduction of enlarged pores. Additionally, it tightens the skin and aids in clearing up acne.
When cleaning the face, the skincare expert uses certain methods to minimize the appearance of huge pores and clear the skin. Salicylic acid-based pore-reducing serums are also utilized to achieve soft, clear skin.
The facial skin’s outermost layer is removed with this method of Chemical Peels. Clearer, smoother skin emerges after the damaged skin with big pores and acne is gone. Because of the sensitivity of this skin, the candidate must take particular aftercare measures and adhere to the doctor’s recommendations to get the desired outcomes.
Inappropriate concentrations, liquid nitrogen is administered to the face to help tighten pores and remove age symptoms. Additionally, it helps to lessen sebum production, which otherwise contributes to oily skin.
The dermatologist provides a list of guidelines to take care of the skin after treatment. This is important for the individual to follow to get the best possible results.
- The skin is advised to keep clean and dry
- Any chemical containing skincare products and makeup should not be applied until the doctor says so
- The ointment provided should be applied to minimize the risk of infection
- Unnecessary exposure to harmful sun rays should also be avoided
- The sunscreen prescribed by the dermatologist is to be applied at all times
- Use of a cold compress or ice pack is encouraged as it helps to soothe the skin and speed up the healing
There are only minimal side effects experienced by the recipient that usually fade away in several days. these include itchiness, redness, irritation, and sensitivity on the skin.
Cost of Large Pores Treatment:
The average cost of Large Pores Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges from PKR 5,999 to PKR 12,199. The actual price of the treatment is affected by several factors that are all considered by the dermatologist when deciding the final cost. The factors include the current skin condition of the patient, the treatment option chosen, the expertise of the dermatologist, and the clinical level where the treatment takes place.
Request a Free Consultation!
The Glamorous Clinic offers several cosmetic treatments to meet the aesthetic needs of our clients. It is one of the most well-known aesthetic clinics not only in Dubai but globally as well. The staff of the clinic is well qualified, experienced, and certified to carry out any kind of treatment and procedure. Our patient-centric approaches ensure the patients get the best possible treatments. You can learn more about the treatments by contacting us or visiting our clinic. Book a free consultation with our experts now by submitting the form provided below.
Dr. Asmat is specialized in the diagnosis & management of issues of the skin. He is thoughtful in his approach toward diseases while staying alongside modernized management. He is an expert in the area of aesthetic treatments that includes rejuvenation of the skin, diminishing...View Profile