Sometimes we cannot get rid of fine hairs with the help of laser hair removal due to various reasons. And we try epilating, waxing, or in-home hair bleaching. All these methods can stimulate hair growth and can be risky. If you are having this concern then do not worry Laser Hair Bleaching in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan will make your hair less visible for weeks and months within a single session. Laser hair removal and hair bleaching are sometimes carried out at the same time to get the best results with smoother skin. It can be used on any type of hair and any part of the body. Learn more about the treatment by reading the following article.
What is Laser Hair Bleaching?
Laser hair bleaching is becoming trending with each increasing day. This method is suitable if some hair is difficult to get rid of by lasers such as fine and baby hairs. Laser hair bleaching can be used on every part of the body as well as on the sensitive area of the body. This treatment changes hair colour and makes them invisible. It is a safe method as compared to traditional hair bleaching. Moreover, the results of laser bleaching are instant and long-lasting.
Benefits of Laser Hair Bleaching:
People who are interested in making their hair less visible can get many other benefits from it. Laser Hair Bleaching has plenty of benefits. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- It gives natural and quicker results
- It is suitable for people with any type of skin tone
- It is a painless treatment
- It is a short time procedure as it takes a few minutes
- There is no downtime associated with the procedure
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure
- It does not stimulate the hair growth
How Long the Results Last?
This treatment will conceal the fine hair for a few weeks to months. After getting the laser hair bleaching the hair colour will change and will fall off after some time. One thing which you should know about this treatment is that it will not change the hair texture. You will get flawless and hairless skin within a single session. To maintain the results you will need to go for follow-up sessions.
Preparation Before the Laser Hair Bleaching:
If you are going for Laser Hair Bleaching in Islamabad & Rawalpindi then you must prep the skin to get the best-desired results. The laser specialist will examine your skin and will give you instructions accordingly. Some of the guidelines are as follows:
- Do not do makeup on the day of the treatment
- Avoid tanning and excessive vulnerability to the sun before one week of treatment
- Use strong and high-quality sunscreen before going in the sun
- Shave the treatment area on the day of the treatment
- The targeted area must not have skin lesions or skin infection
Laser Hair Bleaching Procedure:
The procedure of this cosmetic procedure is quite simple. You can also get this treatment right after laser hair removal. The laser expert starts the procedure by applying a numbing cream or a soothing gel to minimise the discomfort and then uses a specific device to target the hair follicles. The laser will change the colour of the hair. After getting the treatment the hair colour will be golden brown. After a few days of the treatment, the hair will fall off the skin’s surface. The reason why people are opting for this procedure is that it delivers fast results.
Laser Hair Bleaching Aftercare:
After getting the treatment, the skin therapist will tell you how to take care of the skin. As laser treatment is non-invasive, you will not need a long time to return to your life activities. Following are some guidelines that will help you achieve a long lasting effect on your fine hair:
- Avoid going in the sun during the peak hours
- Do not forget to apply SPF before stepping out in the sun
- Do not touch the treatment area as it can cause an allergic reaction
- Use cold compresses to minimise the sensational feeling
- Do not use makeup products for about 48 hours
- Do not undergo any other treatment for about 2 weeks
- Avoid using products that contain retinol
The cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan starts from PKR 5,000. The price may fluctuate depending on various factors such as the number of sessions, treatment area size, thickness of hair, and pricing policy of the clinic. If you are willing to know the exact cost then you can consult our team.
If you are willing to get the best treatment to make your fine hair invisible then try undergoing laser hair bleaching. This treatment will give you the desired results and you will start loving your skin without any hair. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the online consultation form and our team will respond to you soon. Glamorous Clinic has the best doctors and skincare therapists that will provide you the treatment in a comfortable environment. If you have any queries related to skincare or laser treatment then you can contact us by giving us a call.