Many people are dealing with different types of skin issues such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin texture, dull and dry skin. If you are one of them then no need to worry because with the advancement in cosmetic and laser treatments, the Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan has been introduced. It is the best treatment for getting a tightening effect on the skin along with skin rejuvenation. It is a non-invasive treatment in which the skin expert uses ablative or non-ablative laser depending on the skin condition and the desired results. Learn more about the treatment procedure by reading the following article.
What is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
It is a non-surgical and less costly procedure as compared to other cosmetic procedures. Laser skin resurfacing removes the damaged layer of the skin and enhances the appearance of the skin. During the treatment laser beam is used toward the targeted area of the body which heats the deeper layer of the skin and increases collagen production. Due to increased collagen production, your skin will become refreshed, and young and will also get a tightening effect. But before getting the treatment make sure you choose the best dermatologist to avoid any type of side effects.
Benefits of the Treatment:
Laser skin resurfacing is a popular cosmetic procedure due to the benefits it serves. The following are major benefits:
- It is a non-invasive procedure
- It will give you a younger looking skin in a very less time
- It will make your skin look more attractive
- It also helps in regaining your confidence
- There is a little downtime associated with the procedure
- The results are long-lasting and natural looking
- It will reduce your early signs of ageing
- It will give a tightening effect on the skin
Ideal Candidate for Laser Skin Resurfacing:
The skin expert during the consultation time will examine your skin and may perform patch tests to determine the sensitivity level of the skin. After that, he will tell you if you fall in the candidacy criteria for laser skin resurfacing. You can get benefit from the treatment if:
- You have a scar left after having chicken pox
- You have enough elastic skin
- You are overall a healthy person
- you are having sun-damaged skin
- You have fine lines and wrinkles all over the face
- You should not have active acne or pimples
- You do not have any serious skin disease
- You are having uneven skin texture and tone
- You are a person who is afraid of undergoing the knife
How to Prepare the Skin Before the Procedure?
The skin care expert will give you pre-procedural instructions according to your skin condition. Some of the main pre-procedural instructions before the Laser Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad & Pakistan are as follows:
- Inform the dermatologist if you are taking certain medications
- Do not smoke or drink as it will interfere with the desired outcomes
- Do not use aspirin or another type of blood thinners
- Limit excessive exposure
- Use a medicated SPF before stepping out of the house
- Use the prescribed medicines or cream on time
Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedure:
This procedure is performed on an outpatient basis and the patient can go home and return to daily activities right after the treatment. Before the start of the procedure, the doctor will numb the treatment area by applying a numbing cream or topical anaesthesia. After that, the laser light is directed toward the skin with the help of a special laser device. The laser light will destroy the damaged layer of the skin and will heat the dermis layer of the skin. As a result, collagen will be produced which is responsible for giving you refreshed and younger-looking skin. The whole process will take less than an hour to complete. You may notice little redness or swelling after the treatment. But that is normal and will fade away after a few hours.
Recovery Time and After Care:
Your skin will start to recover in just a few days or a week. The recovery time is not so prolonged and depends on the healing power of the person. For a quick recovery, you should follow all the guidelines given by the dermatologist. For minimizing pain use painkillers and to reduce swelling or redness use cold compresses. Avoid exposing your skin to sun and dust for a few days as it will delay the healing process and may cause an allergic reaction.
The Cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is different for everyone. The reason for fluctuation is that the price depends on several factors such as the number of sessions, skin conditions, treatment area conditions, skin expert’s fees, and the pricing policy of the clinic. If you are considering this treatment and are willing to know the cost then you can contact our team.
People who are dealing with the above skin concerns can go for the treatment of laser skin resurfacing. Glamorous Clinic has skin experts and dermatologists who will listen to all your goals and will suggest you the treatment accordingly. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the form and our team will guide you further regarding the treatment procedure.