Women may consult a reputable aesthetic surgeon after giving birth or menopause to find treatments for skin laxity in the vaginal area, mild to severe stress urination, restoration of vaginal hydration and lubrication, dryness, and itching related to menopause, and more. The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Islamabad & Pakistan addresses all of these concerns and helps women regain their confidence and sexual pleasure. Continue reading to learn all about it
Aim of the Treatment:
The main goal of the procedure is to rejuvenate the external and also internal genitalia of women non-surgically. It also addresses several issues faced by women with increasing age. These include dryness, looseness of the vagina, and decreased sexual gratification.
The procedure results in stimulating the process of regeneration of cells and also the production of collagen. The results are visible after the first session however to get the desired results several sessions are required. The treatment also results in
- Reducing the risk of infection,
- Maintaining the PH of the vagina,
- Improvement in the sexual function,
- Reducing dryness,
- Increasing lubrication and
- Restoring the youthfulness of the vaginal tissues.
- The laser treatment is very safe and effective for rejuvenation of the vagina
- The use of laser for vaginal treatment is approved by the FDA
- The appearance of a woman’s intimate parts improves
- It makes women more comfortable during physical intimacy with their partner
- The sexual experience of women is enhanced after the treatment
- It makes the woman’s vagina healthy along with addressing several problems
- The lubrication increases and the vagina becomes tighter
- Women who no longer feel like themselves in regards to their sexual pleasure after menopause
- A person whose bladder leaks when they run or laugh
- Women who experience a reduction of vaginal firmness after giving birth or as they become older
- Women who experience dryness or vaginal atrophy
- Women who are pregnant are not suitable for the treatment
- Right after childbirth women are advised to wait for a certain period before getting the treatment
How does the treatment work?
In Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, the laser energy is directed at the vaginal wall by inserting a laser probe into the vagina. It is made to rotate 360 degrees so that the laser can reach every part of the vagina. The heating caused by the laser encourages the formation of collagen and also increases the blood supply to the vagina. The deeper regions of the vaginal wall are stimulated by the laser beam to create collagen and elastin fibers.
The preparation for the treatment is usually simple and starts with a detailed consultation with the doctor. The patient is to provide their medical history and carry out the tests recommended by the doctor to check the patient’s eligibility before the treatment. When the initial checkup is complete, the doctor provides the patient with the date of the treatment and certain instructions to be followed before the procedure.
The individual is advised to stop smoking and drinking alcohol for a week or 2 before the treatment. They are also advised to stop taking any medications that can affect the therapy and not to use any chemical-containing vaginal products before the treatment.
The treatment only takes about 30 to 40 minutes to carry out and is performed as an outpatient treatment.
- First, the doctor washes the vagina with a sterilizing solution or saline water.
- A numbing solution or cream is then applied so that the procedure is as comfortable as possible
- The doctor then takes a laser device and targets the vaginal muscles to rejuvenate them
- The intensity of the laser beam is adjusted by the doctor according to the patient’s skin and condition so that it does not harm any other part of the vagina
- In the end, the doctor applies a soothing and regenerative cream to soothe the region
- An ice pack or cold compress is also provided to minimize any discomfort.
Post-procedure guidelines provided by the doctor should be strictly followed. These include
- Avoiding strenuous workouts or any activity that may cause stretching
- Take the medicines or apply the ointment provided according to the prescription
- Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight and uncomfortable
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for at least a week after the session
An experienced doctor must carry out the treatment as if carried out by an inexperienced doctor, there can be some complications after the treatment. These may include pain, discomfort, numbness, bruising, or burning sensation. If you feel any of these, consult your doctor immediately.
Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation:
The average cost for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Islamabad & Pakistan varies from PKR 9,499 to PKR 15,499. The final cost is influenced by several factors like the current condition and expectation of the patient from the treatment, the required number of sessions, the doctor’s expertise, and the clinical level where the treatment takes place. All these are kept in mind by the doctor when determining the total cost.
Request a Free Consultation!
As the vagina is one of the most sensitive parts of the woman’s body, it is important to choose the most experienced and well-known doctor and clinic to get any kind of vaginal treatment. The Glamorous Clinic has the most experienced and expert doctors and a team that provides the best treatments with guaranteed results. Book a free initial consultation now with our experts by submitting the form provided below.