TATTOO REGRET! YOU ARE NOT ALONE
About 20 percent of people regret having a tattoo. The reason might be different depending on the situation. Some people do not like it and some want another tattoo in the same place. In the past few years getting rid of tattoos was difficult but no need to worry now. Because of the advancement in laser treatment, Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan will help you get rid of tattoos permanently within 6 to 7 sessions.
This is the best treatment for you and you do not need to hassle to find a better treatment than this. Picosure treatment is safe and effective as it does not damage the surrounding tissues and you will not need a long recovery time.
Table of Contents
Why is Picosure Laser Treatment the Best?
As the demand for getting tattoos is increasing day by day. So the number of people who want to get rid of it has also increased. A few years ago the tattoo removal method was painful and also had future complications. But with the help of picosure laser treatment, you can now get rid of tattoos without undergoing surgical excision or surgical treatments. This is the safest procedure as it does not harm the skin tissues. There are no side effects associated with the procedure so this treatment procedure is considered safe and best.
Benefits of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
The picosure laser treatment is becoming famous and trending because it has many benefits over different old traditional tattoo removal methods. Some of the benefits of the treatment are:
- It is the fastest way to get rid of the tattoo
- It is a painless method to remove the tattoo
- It can remove any colour and type of the tattoo
- It is safe and effective for any skin and colour type
- It does not damage the skin tissues
- It is FDA approved treatment and does not require a long time for healing
- It gives the best results as compared to other treatments
Ideal Candidate for Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal:
Anyone who is not happy with the current tattoo or wants another tattoo can go for the tattoo removal treatment. The skin therapist will examine your tattoo during the initial consultation and will ask about your skin allergies and will tell you if the treatment is right for you or not. You are the ideal candidate for the treatment if:
- You are unsatisfied and unhappy with your tattoo
- Your skin is not allergic to laser treatment
- You are physically and mentally healthy for the treatment
- You want a non-surgical procedure
- You have realistic expectations regarding the results
- You are above the age of 18
- You want quicker and more permanent results
You can see the results faster as compared to other treatments. You will get rid of the tattoo after getting the required number of sessions. The number of sessions depends on the colour, depth, and amount of ink used during making a tattoo. Usually, you will need 6 to 7 sessions of the Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal in Islamabad & Rawalpindi to get rid of the tattoo permanently. You will get effective and promising results after getting the treatment.
The skin expert starts the procedure by cleansing the treatment area. He then applies a cooling or a numbing gel to minimise the discomfort during the procedure. After that, he directs the picosure laser device which only targets the ink of the tattoo. The ink particle is broken down into small fragments and after a few times, the ink particles are eliminated by the body naturally. You will notice the results after 2 or 3 weeks of the first session as it takes time to remove the ink particles naturally.
Recovery and Aftercare Instructions:
You will feel a burning sensation and swelling for a few hours after the treatment. To minimise pain and swelling you can use cold compresses. You will need one week to recover after the treatment. The recovery time depends on the size and depth of the tattoo. If you want to recover timely then you need to follow the aftercare instructions properly. Following are some general instructions:
- Do not do any work which can cause sweating
- Do not put pressure or touch the treatment area again and again
- Use the prescribed medicine and ointments on time
- Go for follow-up sessions on time
- Do not do smoking and drink as it will prolong the recovery time
- Do not use body lotions and makeup products in the treatment area
- Do not remove the scabs yourself as they can cause scarring
The cost of Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan starts from PKR 15,000. The price increases and fluctuates for everyone. As it depends on several factors such as the number of sessions, size of the tattoo, the colour of the tattoo, aesthetician fees, and location of the clinic. The skin expert will tell you the cost after examining your tattoo.
If you are not happy with your tattoo and want to get rid of it safely and effectively. Then you can choose the laser method for tattoo removal. Glamorous Clinic has a variety of treatments that you can get without any side effects or complications. You can now book an appointment with us by filling out the form and our team will respond to you soon.