Ageing is a natural process and no one can stop it. As we grow older our collagen production starts to decrease and our skin looks dull and dry. Other signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines start to appear. But all these things lower the confidence of the person. If you are disturbed by your dull and aged look then go for the Radio Frequency Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. This is the best treatment procedure to resurface the skin surface and to bring back the skin glow by enhancing collagen production. As collagen is responsible for giving us firm and tight skin. RF treatment is also known as skin resurfacing treatment.
What is a Radio Frequency Treatment?
The radio frequency treatment is performed with the help of a special FDA-approved device. The device releases ultrasound waves which target the fatty tissues and then destroy them as a result you will get firm and tight skin. These waves have a high temperature so collagen production also boosts up. As a result, the skin will start rejuvenating. You will start noticing the results after a few weeks of the treatment without any major side effects. It is a safe and highly effective procedure as it is a non-invasive procedure.
Benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment:
- It is a non-invasive procedure so there is no need for anaesthesia or any stitches
- It also reduces the number of fatty cells in the body
- It will also give you a contoured body look by eliminating the fat cells
- It will tighten and smooth out the skin texture
- There is very less recovery time associated with the procedure
- There is no chance of any major side effects
- The skin laxity will improve with time hence the skin appearance
- This treatment will also reduce acne and acne scars
- It restores the glow of the skin
- It is the best treatment for anti-aging
- It is suitable for different parts of the body and skin types
- It is a safe and reliable procedure
- It also helps in face slimming by reducing fat cells
How to Prepare Before the Treatment?
Before the treatment, the skin expert will give you certain instructions during the consultation period. He will examine your skin and then will tell you how to prepare the skin. Following are some guidelines for you:
- Do not expose your skin to excessive sunlight before one week of the treatment
- Do not undergo any other laser treatment
- Tell the skin expert if you have developed any type of skin allergy
- You should stop the use of blood thinners to avoid side effects
- Do not wear makeup before coming for the treatment
- You should not add any new cosmetic product to your skincare routine
It is a very simple procedure and takes about 30 to 50 minutes and depends on the treatment area size. Before starting the Radio Frequency Treatment in Islamabad & Pakistan the skin expert will apply a cooling gel or a numbing cream to avoid any discomfort. After that, the Radio Frequency device is directed toward the targeted area, and the device is moved on the skin surface with light motions. The energy waves will penetrate the deeper layer of the skin. This will heat the cells as a result the damaged skin cells and fat cells are destroyed. Our dermatologist also uses a blow dry machine to provide a cooling effect and to avoid discomfort.
Recovery Time and After Care Instructions:
The recovery time is not very long. You will notice slight redness on the skin surface but it will fade away in a few hours. It is a lunchtime procedure and you can return to your activities right after the treatment. But keeping in mind the instructions of the dermatologist is necessary. Following are some key aftercare guidelines for you:
- Do not apply makeup for about 48 hours of the treatment
- Do not expose the treatment area to sunlight to avoid an allergic reaction
- You should use cold compresses in order to reduce swelling and redness
- Apply medicated creams and medicines on time
- Do not touch the treatment area and pick the scabs
- Keep your skin hydrated and moisturised
The results of the treatment are remarkable and long-lasting. You will see the results of the treatment after a few sessions of the treatment. If you want to get the maximum results then you need to go for all follow-up sessions. The results will last for about 5 to 6 years and then you will need a maintenance session.
The cost of Radio Frequency Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan starts from PKR 20,000. The price may increase or may be different for everyone. The price of the treatment depends on some factors such as the number of sessions, treatment area condition, desired outcomes, dermatologist fees, and pricing policy of the clinic.
Book an Appointment:
Looking for effective treatment in safer hands then choose none other than Glamorous Clinic in Islamabad, our skin expert uses the latest treatment procedures and provides patients with desired results. They make sure to provide you with quality treatment in a comfortable environment. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the online consultation form and our team will book a slot for you. If you have any other queries then feel free to contact us.