Snoring is a common sleeping problem that is also known as sleep apnea. It is seen that men tend to snore more as compared to women. Snoring is not harmful but it lowers the self-confidence of the person and also hinders sleep. Especially when snoring occurs during day time sleep, people start making fun of it. The snoring problem starts worsening with growing age. If you are one of those people who are having snoring problems then you can undergo Laser Snore Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. You will only require a few sessions of this treatment to get rid of your problem. You should get treatment for sleep apnea earlier to avoid any future complications.
Table of Contents
Some of the benefits of snoring treatment are:
- You will get rid of snoring for a long time
- It is a highly effective and less costly procedure
- You can sleep in the daytime without any fear
- It will improve the quality of your sleep
- It is a painless and non-surgical procedure
- There is no side effect of the treatment
- There is also no chance of contamination
- It will eliminate your morning headaches
- It works for most the people
This non-surgical treatment procedure will provide you with better results as compared to other surgical methods. You will sleep without any disturbance, and you will start feeling better. You will see a 50 percent improvement in just one session. And the result will start improving over time. If you want to get effective results then you should go for all follow-up sessions.
Right Candidate for the Snoring Treatment:
During the initial consultation, the doctor will diagnose the cause of snoring and will tell you if you are a suitable candidate for the treatment or not. There are specific criteria for every treatment. You fall in the candidacy criterion if:
- You have a breathing issue during sleep
- Your family is bothered by your snoring
- You wake up with a dry throat
- You feel sleepy during day time
- Your confidence is lowered by it
- You do not have any other serious medical condition
- You are not a chain smoker
- You want a non-invasive treatment
- You are overall a healthy person
- You are having a realistic approach regarding the results
- You snore too loudly
- Your memory has become weak due to it
Preparation for the Treatment:
Before starting the Laser Snore Treatment in Islamabad & Pakistan. The doctor will diagnose the problem and will perform the sleep apnea test which is also called a polysomnogram. During this test, various equipment is used and you may feel uncomfortable. In this way, the doctor will diagnose the gravity of the problem. After completing the preparation step he will give you the date of the treatment. Along with this, he will also give you some pre-treatment instructions. Following are some instructions you should follow before getting the laser treatment:
- Do not smoke for 2 weeks before the treatment
- Get proper sleep for 6 to 7 hours before the treatment
- Avoid taking blood thinners and other medications without the knowledge of the doctor
- Follow a proper diet plan before undergoing the treatment
Laser Treatment Procedure:
It is a non-invasive procedure in which a laser device is used to treat sleep apnea. The laser expert uses a special device to direct the laser light. The laser light will damage the damaged soft tissues which is causing snoring problems. The airway passage will increase and you can breathe easily. All the blockage of the nasal cavity will be eliminated. The treatment procedure will take about 30 minutes and will be painless.
You will notice slight swelling or redness after the treatment. The recovery time takes about 1 or 2 weeks to recover. Use ice packs and cold compresses to minimise swelling. During the recovery period, you may experience bleeding or pain, then it is necessary to inform your doctor to avoid any type of side effect in the future. For a quick recovery and the best results, you will need to take care of the treatment area.
Cost of Snoring Treatment:
The cost of Laser Snore Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan varies from person to person. The reason for price fluctuation is because of its dependency on various factors such as the number of sessions, the condition of the patient, and desired results. If you are willing to know the exact cost then you can consult our team.
If you snore and you want to get rid of this sleeping problem then you should choose the Sleep apnea treatment. Glamorous Clinic in Islamabad is a well-reputed and trusted clinic that has the best doctors and laser experts who will perform the treatment in the best way and will provide the results in a very less time. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the online consultation form and our team will contact you soon.