Hair loss is the most frequent condition that individuals face these days, which raises the demand for hair loss treatments. The most common reasons for hair problems include hormonal changes, aging, and drugs. There are numerous therapies available to address the issue of excessive hair loss, but you should choose the one that is ideal for you after consulting with your doctor. If you want the least invasive and non-surgical method, the Best PRP Treatment for Hair Loss in Islamabad Pakistan is an amazing choice. PRP has been identified as the most popular treatment for enhancing hair growth through your blood. It increases blood circulation by activating scalp tissues, resulting in excellent hair regeneration. People who are suffering from baldness or severe hair loss are the best candidates for PRP.
Aims of the Treatment:
For its genius effects, PRP therapy is utilized for hair restoration. These injectables of the mixture are injected into the targeted site with a little syringe. The growth factors in your blood cells then take effect, and your hair begins to grow spontaneously. This hair restorative treatment for hair loss is appropriate for both men and women. It is a novel and unique method of treating hair loss. These injectables contain a high concentration of growth factors and other nutrients, which were taken from different body parts. When injected into the scalp, it stimulates new hair expansion and strengthens existing hair strands.
Table of Contents
For amazing and long-lasting results, applicants should make the necessary preparations for treatment. They must follow the below-given instructions:
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, aspirin, or even homeopathic remedies because they can hurt your health.
- Avoid smoking, and ensure that you only take medications as directed by your doctor.
- Discuss all your medical history with your expert.
- You are my expert regarding any allergies.
PRP Hair Loss Therapy Results:
While comebacks to therapy differ, most people will need less dosage of PRP injections and get faster results, whereas some individuals have high amounts of weight loss and need extra doses of injectables to get effects. A positive development is usually visible after two sessions, depending on the patient. Satisfactory outcomes can often be obtained sooner, but they cannot be anticipated with certainty.
The PRP Procedure for Hair Repair in Islamabad Pakistan is far less complicated than any other complex surgical treatment. It is accomplished in the following simple steps:
- The surgeons start the procedure by extracting a particular volume of blood from the arm and centrifuging it to extract the platelets and plasma.
- A plasma solution is then delivered and injected into the places of the targeted site that are experiencing hair thinning or loss.
- When injected plasma penetrates the bloodstream, the follicular health of Hair Transplant improves and substantial regrowth happens.
- The entire process takes very less time to finish.
- Then finally, the expert will suggest your aftercare.
Recovery and Aftercare:
There is no downtime with the procedure; you can resume your normal activities instantly. If feasible, a few days of rest are advised, but for effective outcomes and to avoid infection, the candidates must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- To protect the treated area, an unpolluted cap should be worn immediately after the therapy.
- Avoid combing for weakness.
- Do not apply any cosmetics to the targeted site.
- Only apply prescribed medications.
- Protect your targeted site from the sun’s rays.
- Keep the place dry and clean.
- Do not apply any hair color or bleaching agent.
Benefits of PRP:
This treatment encourages the scalp tissues to develop new hair follicles by directly supplying enough blood flow to the scalp. Platelets contain thousands of proteins that aid in hair regeneration. Because of its numerous benefits, many people prefer this therapy. The following are the significant advantages of PRP treatment:
- It boosts collagen production.
- PRP therapy can improve joint and trauma-related wound healing.
- The procedure can treat male baldness, offer other aesthetic procedures, and boost the popularity of hair transplants.
- The effects of therapy are permanent.
- PRP injections can be given independently or can be combined with other methods and are safe because they utilize the patient’s tissues.
PRP Injection Side Effects:
PRP may sound scary because of the involvement of the needles, but there is no significant risk associated with it. It is a very safe method because it utilizes your blood. PRP is a particularly secure treatment option with no danger of an allergic reaction, and there might be very rare chances of infection whenever a needle is inserted into the body. But it happened in very rare cases. The following are some of the less prevalent hazards of PRP injections:
- Tissue deterioration
- Nerve damage
If you are thinking about getting injections, make sure to discuss all of the pros and dangers with your doctor.
Cost of PRP in Islamabad:
The Price of the best PRP treatment for hair loss in Islamabad ranges from PKR 8,000 to PKR 20,000. It’s a rough estimate because the expense deviates, it depends on multiple factors, and the influential elements are listed below:
- The condition of the hair damage.
- The expertise and demand of the expert.
- The geographical location of the clinic.
- The repetition of the injectables.
Why Choose Us?
We have highly competent and skilled doctors for hair and skin procedures because the effects of any treatment depend on the capabilities of the expert. You should get your therapy from a highly qualified expert. Our doctors are responsible for all types of efficiency, and they also assure you of effective outcomes. You can feel free to contact Glamorous Cosmetics & Plastic Surgery Clinic for the Best PRP Treatment for Hair Loss in Islamabad Pakistan. After the first consultation, they will guide you about the suitability and reliability of the treatment.
Dr. Asmat is specialized in the diagnosis & management of issues of the skin. He is thoughtful in his approach toward diseases while staying alongside modernized management. He is an expert in the area of aesthetic treatments that includes rejuvenation of the skin, diminishing...View Profile