Our skin when exposed to different things can become dull and dry. The skin has the capability of regenerating itself but due to certain reasons, the regenerating process slows down. Concentrated Growth Factor in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is the most advanced cosmetic procedure to get fresh and beautiful skin. This procedure is carried out by drawing out growth factors from the patient’s own blood. It increases collagen production and boosts the natural rejuvenating process of the skin. The whole treatment is carried out using natural products so there is no chance of any side effects.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment:
This treatment aims at giving the skin a youthful appearance by repairing the damaged skin cells. This treatment revives the facial skin by reducing the signs of aging, wrinkles, and fine lines and gives the skin a beautiful glow by increasing collagen production. CGF therapy will provide you with the desired results without any side effects.
Right Candidate for the Treatment:
The skin doctor will examine the skin and analyze your skin condition and will tell you if you can benefit from the treatment or not. This is the best cosmetic procedure for you if you are considering natural skin rejuvenation. You are the right candidate for Concentrated growth factor if:
- You are facing early signs of aging
- Your skin texture and tone are uneven
- You do not have chronic skin allergies
- You want a solution to your hair loss problems
- You want a non-surgical treatment
- You have low confidence due to skin issues
- You are not having any serious medical conditions
After two or three sessions of CGF therapy, you will start noticing the results. The skin rejuvenation will be at maximum level and thus collagen production will be boosted due to the growth factors. If you want to get the best results then take care of the skin properly and use the prescribed medicines on time.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure
- It does not require a long recovery time
- It will give natural and long-lasting results
- It will give you plumper and glowing skin
- It will improve overall skin texture
- It is a successful treatment for treating skin issues
- It is a safe and effective skin remodeling treatment
How to Prepare Yourself Before the Procedure?
For getting excellent results it is very important to prepare the skin. Some of the preparation instructions are as follows:
- Quit using blood thinners as it increases the chances of bleeding
- Do not smoke or drink if you want quick results
- Make sure you do not get any skin allergies
- Take a good sleep before coming for the procedure
What to Expect During the Treatment Procedure?
The Concentrated Growth Factor in Islamabad is a simple and safe procedure and does not require a long time to complete. The skin care therapist performs the procedure in three main steps such as extraction, preparing the extracted blood and the last one is administering the prepared and activated growth factors into the targeted area of the body. The skin care expert starts the procedure by extracting the blood from the arm.
After that the sample of blood is spun at a high speed in a centrifugal machine, this will separate red blood cells, platelet-rich plasma, and concentrated growth factor. The CGF and PRP are used for the treatment procedure. In the end, the microneedles are used to administer the prepared solution. You should not worry about the pain as it is a painless procedure.
Recovery and Aftercare:
As this is a minimally invasive procedure and does not require a recovery time. You might notice slight swelling or bruise on the injected site and that will fade away in a few hours. You can return to your life activities right after the treatment. If you want to get the best results then you should follow the aftercare instructions given by the dermatologist. Some of the basic instructions given by the best skin doctor are:
- You should not take alcoholic products during the recovery time
- You can use cold compresses to minimize the swelling and redness
- Do not do strenuous activity and hard work as it can cause fatigue and delay the healing process
- Do not scratch the treatment area as it can lead to scarring
- Use the prescribed medicines on time
The cost of Concentrated Growth Factor Therapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is different for everyone. The price of the treatment depends on the number of sessions, skin condition, dermatologist fees, and pricing policy of the clinic. If you want to know the exact cost of the treatment then you can contact our team.
If your skin has become dull and dry and lost its beauty then you should consider the above treatment. Want to know more about the treatment then you can book an appointment at the Glamorous Clinic by filling out the form and our team will contact you soon. People who have more queries related to CGF therapy can freely ask their questions and our team will guide them in the right way.