Everyone wants to get younger-looking skin without undergoing any surgical procedure. As we live in a fast-moving world, we cannot get the time to take proper care of our skin. So we develop uneven skin tone, acne marks, premature signs of ageing, and fine lines. Derma Rollers Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan helps to get glowing and blemish-free skin. It is a less expensive treatment that will work in such an efficient way as compared to other cosmetic procedures.
Table of Contents
What is a Dermal Roller?
The dermal roller is a special micro-needling device that is made up of a heavy plastic roller head with thousands of micro needles on it. The size of the needles is less than 0.25mm. The device is used on the skin to create small punctures which boost collagen production and helps in improving the skin texture. There is no need to worry about the pain as the dermatologist will ensure to minimise the discomfort during the treatment. There are different types of dermal rollers available in the market. But make sure you do not use the roller itself as it can cause severe side effects from bleeding to scarring.
Benefits of Dermal Rollers:
The main advantage of the treatment is that it boosts the skin’s natural collagen production. Some other benefits of dermal rollers treatment are:
- It improves the skin quality and makes the skin look fresh
- It will treat your wrinkles and fine lines
- It will eliminate any kind of hyperpigmentation
- It repairs the sun damaged skin
- You will get rid of damaged skin cells
- It is a less time taking procedure
- It gives quick and instant results
- It also treats the early signs of ageing
- The pore size is also reduced
- It will treat a variety of skin problems
The skin therapist will analyse your skin condition and will check the sensitivity level of the skin. He will then determine if the dermal rolling treatment is beneficial for you or not. You are an ideal candidate for the derma roller treatment if:
- You want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- You want to get a perfect skin tone
- You want fresh and younger-looking skin
- You must not have active acne or skin infection
- You are above the age of 18
- You do not want a surgical procedure
- You are looking for a budget-friendly procedure
You will see the outcomes of the Derma Rollers Treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi after a few sessions. The skin texture and tone will start improving over time. The skin will rejuvenate in a few weeks and you will get optimal results. The results will last from months to years. The results can be long-lasting if you take care of the skin properly. You will need follow-up sessions in order to maintain the results.
How Many Sessions are Required?
The number of sessions depends on the skin condition and severity of the problem. Some patients get the desired results in just 2 sessions. While some will need 4 to 5 sessions depending on their skin condition. The dermatologist will examine your skin and will suggest you the required number of sessions for getting the results.
As derma roller treatment is a non-ablative procedure so no such strict instructions are needed to follow. The skin care expert will analyse your skin and will determine which type of treatment is best for you. Some of the pre-treatment instructions which you need to follow are:
- Avoid using skin care product that contains retinol
- You should wear sunscreen with a higher SPF if going out
- Do not wear makeup before 2 weeks of the treatment
- Avoid exposing your skin to excessive sun rays
- Avoid tanning before a week of the treatment
What Happens During the Procedure?
The skin care expert starts the procedure by cleansing the skin surface, this step will clear dirt and dust from the skin. After that, he applies a numbing cream to minimise the discomfort during the procedure. He then uses a derma roller on the skin surface and makes slight movements in horizontal and vertical positions. The derma roller contains microneedles which create small micro-channels in the skin surface and boost collagen production in the body. At the end of the procedure, a soothing gel or healing ointment is applied to ensure the healing process.
Recovery and Aftercare Tips:
Your skin will take 1 or 2 weeks to recover after the treatment. You can return to your activities right after the treatment while keeping in mind the instructions of the dermatologist. Following are some aftercare tips that you need to follow after getting the treatment:
- Wash your skin twice a day with medicated soap
- Do not apply makeup on the treatment area for one week
- Do not do any skincare routine for a few days
- Avoid unnecessary skin touching as it can lead to scarring
- Apply aloe vera gel as it will calm and soothe the skin’s surface
As cost is the main concern of people if they are considering this cosmetic treatment. The cost of Derma Rollers Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan starts from PKR 5,000. The price will fluctuate and may increase depending on some factors. The factors include the number of sessions, treatment area size, skin condition, dermatologist fees, and pricing policy of the clinic. To know the exact cost you can consult our team. They will guide you further regarding the treatment and cost of the derma roller treatment.
Why Choose Us?
Glamorous Clinic has a team of expert dermatologists and estheticians that uses the latest techniques to treat all skin concerns. The main aim of our doctors is not only to treat skin concerns but also to diagnose the main causes of the skin issue. Our skin expert uses high-quality dermal rollers to provide you with maximum results without any side effects. You can blindly trust our clinic for skin care and laser treatment.