As we age, common skin problems occur more frequently, and our skin becomes loose, and signs of aging appear. But no need to worry now because with the advancement in the field of cosmetic and facial treatment, dermatologists have introduced many new facial rejuvenation techniques which will help you achieve flawless skin in a very less time. Fractional RF Microneedling in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is the latest treatment to deal with your skin concerns related to early signs of aging. Radiofrequency and microneedling have been two different treatments in the past few years. But now, both treatments are combined into a single treatment, and you can enjoy the benefits of both in a single treatment.
Table of Contents
What is RF Microneedling?
It is an advanced microneedling treatment in which microneedles are used to create small punctures in the skin to enhance collagen production. Then later, radio frequency energy is used to boost collagen production further in the deeper layer of the skin. This procedure is best as it does not need a long recovery time and is suitable for all skin types. RF Microneedling provides optimal results without any side effects and future complications.
Aim of the Treatment:
The main aim of the treatment is to:
- Improve the skin texture and tone
- Reduce the scars caused by acne or any injury to the skin
- Minimize the large open pores
- Treat wrinkles and fine lines
- Tighten and smoothes the skin
- Increase the collagen production and hence skin elasticity
- Treat unhealthy and acne-prone skin
Right Candidate for the Fractional RF Microneedling:
This treatment is safe and effective for everyone. But it is important to know if you are the right candidate for the treatment or not. The dermatologist will examine your skin condition and will tell you if the treatment can benefit you. You are an ideal candidate if:
- You do not have active acne
- You have fine lines and wrinkles
- You want a youthful and glowing skin
- You are overall a healthy person
- You have acne scars and hyperpigmentation
- You want a less invasive treatment
- You are above 18
You will start seeing the results of the treatment within a week. This treatment will deliver the results in the deeper layer of the skin. You will feel smooth skin with less appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The results vary for everyone, and you will need a few sessions to achieve the results. If you want permanent and long-lasting results, you will need one or two sessions within 12 to 18 months.
Preparing the skin before the treatment is necessary to get the best results and enjoy the full benefits of Fractional RF Microneedling in Islamabad. The dermatologist will give you instructions based on your skin type and conditions. Some of the basic pre-treatment instructions are:
- Avoid tanning before the treatment
- Do not wax or tweeze the hair from the treatment site
- Do not use any new skincare product
- Stop using products containing retinoids and hydroquinone
- Refrain taking blood thinners before a week of the treatment
- Clean the skin before coming for the treatment
The treatment procedure is simple and safe and will take half an hour to complete. The dermatologist starts the procedure by sanitizing the treatment area. After that, he will apply numbing cream to avoid any discomfort. He then directs the microneedling device towards the targeted area, creating small skin punctures. Radiofrequency light is directed towards the skin for collagen production within the deeper layer of the skin. The radio frequency light targets the damaged tissues of the skin without causing harm to the surrounding tissues. After getting the treatment, collagen production will boost, and you will get refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
Recovery and Post Care Instructions:
This treatment is less invasive and does not require weeks to recover. You can resume your activities right after the treatment but keep in mind the dermatologist’s instructions. Some of the post-care instructions given by the best dermatologist are:
- Avoid tanning and apply SPF before stepping out
- Do not touch the treatment area unnecessarily
- Avoid doing makeup for the first 24 hours
- Avoid doing waxing or any other hair removal method on the treatment site for a week
- Do not introduce any new skin product
- Use cold compresses to minimize discomfort and swelling
The cost of Fractional RF Microneedling in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan starts from PKR 10,000 per session. The price may fluctuate and increase depending on some factors. Such as:
- Number of sessions
- Condition of the skin
- Treatment area size
- Dermatologist fees
- The pricing policy of the clinic
To know the exact cost, consult our team.
Why Choose Us?
Before going for the treatment, it is necessary to choose a trusted clinic like The Glamorous Clinic . We have the best and most highly skilled dermatologists and surgeons who will listen to all your aesthetic goals and perform the treatment accordingly. You can contact us by filling out the form, and our team will guide you further regarding the appointment.