Several internal and external factors are responsible for making our skin lose its natural glow and it also develops hyperpigmentation, acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines, and other types of skin concerns. But with the help of Glycolic Peel Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan our skin will exfoliate and will start rejuvenating in a few sessions. It is the most advanced Skincare Procedure and is gaining popularity due to its non-invasive nature and its benefits. Learn more about the treatment by reading the following article.
What is Glycolic Peel?
A glycolic peel is an AHA-based chemical peel that is famous for improving the appearance of the skin by giving you an even skin tone and complexion. This treatment will give youthful skin by exfoliating dead skin cells. After getting the glycolic peel you will get rid of hyperpigmentation, sun-damaged skin, acne marks, and many other skin concerns. The glycolic peel works in such an effective way that it minimizes the large open pores which is the cause of acne.
The glycolic peel can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns. Some of the conditions which can be treated by the treatment are:
- Acne marks and spots
- Early signs of aging
- Sun damaged skin
- Saggy and loose skin
- Freckles and blemishes
- Uneven skin tone and texture
Good Candidate for Glycolic Peel Treatment:
People of darker and lighter skin tones both can benefit from the treatment. The skin therapist will analyze your skin condition during the initial consultation and may perform a patch test to check the sensitivity level of the skin. After that, he will tell you if you are a good candidate for the treatment. The following is the candidacy criteria be an ideal candidate:
- You are having a hypo and hyperpigmentation
- You are facing fine lines and wrinkles on your neck and face
- You are having blemishes and freckles
- You want to rejuvenate the skin without undergoing any invasive procedure
- You want quicker and more natural results
- You are above the age of 20
- You are having realistic and positive thinking about the outcomes
You will notice the results of glycolic peeling after 2 or 3 days when the old skin cells will fall off and be replaced by new ones. The longevity of the results depends on how you take care of the skin after getting the peeling treatment. You will notice the results after 2 or 3 sessions and results may last for months to years. You will almost get a permanent change in skin texture and tone and will start loving the skin after a few weeks.
First of all, you will have an initial consultation with the dermatologist, which will tell you to follow the specific instructions before getting a Glycolic Peel Treatment In Islamabad. Some of the pre-treatment guidelines are as follows:
- Stop using retinol products before 48 hours of the treatment
- Do not take such medications that can interfere with the results
- Use the prescribed medicines to increase the chances of success
- Take antiviral medications before going for the treatment
- Do not exfoliate and scrub the area as it can cause skin irritation
- Do not tweeze or remove the hair from the treatment site
- Stay away from direct sunlight and use sunscreen before stepping out of the house
What Happens During the Glycolic Peel Treatment?
This treatment should be performed by an expert aesthetician or a dermatologist. The whole treatment will take less than 10 minutes. The concentration of glycolic acid used in the chemical peel depends on the skin condition of the person. The skin expert starts the procedure by cleansing the skin’s surface. After that, he will apply a layer of the glycolic peel on the skin surface and after 3 to 4 minutes he will wipe or peel off the glycolic peel.
After the treatment, you may notice redness and a burning sensation for that he will apply soothing lotion or a cooling gel to minimize the discomfort. This treatment procedure is known as lunchtime peel as it requires a few minutes and no downtime is required to recover.
After the treatment, you will not see any type of severe side effects. But you need to take care of the skin properly to avoid any complications and for a quick recovery. Some of the standard post-treatment instructions are as follows:
- Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated
- Do not apply makeup products for the first 24 hours
- Do not use hot water to wash the face
- Try not to touch the treatment area
- Do not use any new skincare or cosmetic product
- Apply sunscreen if you are planning to go out
The cost of Glycolic Peel Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is different for everyone. The skin care expert decides the price depending on some factors such as the number of sessions, treatment reason, treatment size, and pricing policy of the clinic. Willing to know the exact cost then you can get in touch with our team.
You can consider glycolic peel treatment if you want a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment for a better skin tone and texture. Glamorous Clinic assures you that you will get the maximum results in a very short time. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the form or giving us a call at the given numbers.