Are you suffering from sun-damaged skin or have fine lines and wrinkles? If you are concerned about your different skin concerns then it’s time to end all your worries. Green Peels Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is an ideal and effective treatment for your skin problems and has healing properties. This is a chemical-free and fully organic treatment which provides natural results. The green peels consist of herbs, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals as all these are natural products so it is a safe procedure.
Benefits of Green Peels Treatment:
This skin care treatment is becoming famous day by day because it is a natural procedure and does not have any side effects. Some of the benefits of green peel treatment are:
- It treats dull and dry skin
- It minimises the large open pores
- It reduces the stretch marks
- It is a very gentle treatment
- It also treats acne and acne scars
- You can see the expected outcomes in a few days
- It also reduces the appearance of early signs of ageing
- This treatment is natural so suitable for every skin type
- It also aids in improving skin complexion
- It leaves the skin healthy and glowing
Table of Contents
The results will be visible after 4 to 5 days. Once the herbal peel has started working it will give you very glowing and youthful skin. It provides results without any side effects. You will get the desired results when you have undergone the required number of sessions. You will need a green peel session once a year to maintain the results.
Who is a Good Candidate?
During an initial consultation, the skin care expert will ask about your general health and your past medical history. After that, he will determine if the treatment is good for you or not. You are a good candidate for the green peel treatment if:
- You do not have rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
- You are not allergic to herbal products
- You have not undergone chemical peel treatment
- You are currently not using retinoids as it makes skin extra sensitive
- You are not pregnant
- You have sun-damaged skin and hyperpigmentation
- You have wrinkles and fine lines
- You are not having active acne or any skin infection
Preparation is the most essential step before undergoing Green Peels Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. The skin care expert will examine your skin carefully and will give instructions accordingly. Some of the general instructions given by the best dermatologist are:
- You should not tweeze or wax the targeted area before 1 week of the treatment
- Try not to expose your skin to sun rays for a long period
- Avoid smoking and drinking as it delays the healing process
- Do not exfoliate the skin one week before the procedure
- Do not take blood thinners and avoid using products containing retinoids
- Do not apply any cosmetic product before coming to the clinic
What Happens During the Treatment?
Before starting the Green Peels Treatment the dermatologist cleanses the skin. He will check your skin tolerance and reactivity level. He then applies the green peel on your skin and will give you a good massage for 20 to 30 minutes for better absorption of enzymes, minerals, and vitamins. After massaging the skin he will cover the face with a special cloth so that all the ingredients absorb in the deeper layer of the skin. After a few minutes, he will peel off the mask and will apply soothing cream or blemish balm to minimise redness.
Recovery and After Care Instructions:
The dermatologist will give you organic products to apply after the treatment and you should apply them instead of applying skin care products. Try not to wash your face as it can affect the penetration of microparticles. You may notice redness and swelling which is quite common and will fade away after a few hours. Your skin will start peeling within a week and you will get glowing skin after that. The dermatologist will also give you instructions based on your skin condition. Some of the basic after-care instructions are as follows:
- Apply the prescribed ointment on time
- Wear sunscreen with an SPF of over 30
- Do not touch your face unnecessarily with dirty hands
- The skin will become dehydrated to make sure you moisturise the skin regularly
The cost of Green Peels Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is different for everyone. The price depends on some factors such as the number of sessions of green peels, skin condition, dermatologist fees, and location of the clinic. Want to know the exact cost of the treatment then consult our team.
Book an Appointment:
If you want to get the fully natural green peel treatment then you can book an appointment with the Glamorous Clinic. This treatment will give a new life to your skin and will help to remove all the signs of ageing or skin issues that are affecting your look. Willing to know more about this treatment procedure then you can get in touch with our expert team they will guide you in the best way.