What is HydraFacial?
A deep pore cleansing facial called Best HydraFacial in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is known for its outstanding results performed on the face to treat signs of aging by rejuvenating the entire area giving you a natural glow. It is the best option for both males and females to restore the health of their facial appearance which detoxifies, cleanses, hydrates, and exfoliates, all in one treatment. Providing the skin with a bespoke cocktail of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and botanical extracts, the face regains its natural elasticity and brightening. This non-invasive treatment rehydrates and repairs skin imperfections by replenishing the naturally occurring substances.
Top Benefits of HydraFacial:
We have listed the most important benefits for your skin and we hope this strategy will make up your mind to see this treatment if it is the right option.
- No Downtime – You can put makeup immediately
- Superfast – Full 6 steps procedure takes only 60 minutes
- Immediate Results – fantastic outcome after one treatment
- No Discomfort – It is super gentle and feels like a light massage
- Proven and Tested – research studies have proven its effectiveness
- Suitable for all Skin Types – from dry to oily, light to dark, rough to smooth
- Addresses multiple Skin Concerns – fine lines, pigmentation, age spots, wrinkles
- Not Technician Dependent – guaranteed results based on the expertise of the practitioner
What to Expect From the Results?
HydraFacial doesn’t pose as great of a risk for side effects, but you might require two to three sessions to achieve your desired results. Outcomes vary based on the extent of initial skin concerns being treated. You may expect long-lasting results once you are done with treatment sessions. However, results aren’t permanent. You might repeat the procedure once in a year. Results include:
- Luminosity to the face
- Repairing of skin imperfections
- Firming and toning of skin tissues
- Increase in skin elasticity and hydration
Who Should Get This Treatment?
You might go for this effective procedure if you have age-, sun-, or acne-related skin concerns that cannot be corrected through over-the-counter medications. The key is that this procedure is not suitable for people with active acne. HydraFacial in Islamabad Pakistan can be used to treat one or more of the below mentioned concerns:
- Age spots
- Saggy skin
- Acne scars
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged oil glands
- Rough and dry skin
- Elasticity and firmness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Photodamage and aging
Natural skin tone also determines whether it is the best cosmetic treatment option for you or not. Males and females with lighter skin tones are often considered good candidates as they carry a reduced risk of hyperpigmentation.
Does HydraFacial Work?
The advanced, gentle, 6 in 1 treatment targets the outer layer of the skin that stimulates the production of collagen in the lower layer. Ideally, these collagen fibers produce new skin cells which are smoother and firmer in texture.
At Glamorous, the technique takes about 30 – 60 minutes to provide your skin long-lasting benefits. We guarantee to soothe, refresh and leave your skin glowing by performing the following steps:
- Detoxing: The first step eliminates the toxins enabling oxygen to reach dead skin cells. It is also known as lymphatic drainage as it increases blood circulation of the skin.
- Hydropeel Exfoliation and Cleansing: A serum comprising lactic acid, glucosamine, and botanical extracts, is applied which produces new healthier cells by swiping up and away skin’s dead and dry skin cells.
- Vortex Extraction: In this step, skin is treated by a gentle solution contacting glycolic and salicylic acid along with brightening serum. It is carried out to whisk away any debris and oil in the clogged pores, black/whiteheads.
- Anti-aging: Furthermore, skin is infused with a “Derma Builder” to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles. This step boosts collagen and plums the skin.
- Hydration: A mixture of powerful antioxidants such as salicylic acid, peptides, and honey extracts when delivered to the skin it boosts hydration.
- LED Light Therapy: In the last step, LED light is used to stimulate circulation and the lymphatic system. It helps in improving skin texture, reducing fine lines, and eliminating wrinkles.
- Red LED Light: boosts collagen production
- Blue LED Light: resolves oil production and blemished skin
How Much Does HydraFacial Treatment Cost?
HydraFacial Treatment is considered a cosmetic procedure, so it’s not covered by medical insurance. Cost varies depending on the number of sessions performed. A single session usually costs around 5000-6000 PKR. Some more experienced cosmetologists might also charge more per session. Until you achieve your desired outcome, you will likely need multiple sessions.
Claim Your FREE Consultation
Given the delicate nature of this technique, it’s important to interview few candidates before settling on the first cosmetologist. If you are interested in HydraFacial Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, you can schedule a consultation with one of our skin professionals. Consultations are always FREE. Fill in the form attached below and our team will answer all your queries.