The signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines, and necklines start to appear after a certain age. Genuinely speaking no one wants to look aged and everyone wishes to have younger-looking skin. Some factors like diet, excessive exposure to sunlight, stress, and pollution also play a role in increasing the ageing process of the skin. If you are having this concern and want tighter and more beautiful skin then you should try J Plasma Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. This is the best and the most advanced cosmetic procedure to get flawless and younger-looking skin with no side effects.
Table of Contents
What is J Plasma?
J plasma is also known as j plasty, it is a non-surgical procedure that helps to tighten loose skin without any extended recovery time. It is an alternative treatment to abdominoplasty, facelift, and any procedure which helps to tighten the skin. In this treatment helium gas and radio frequency are used for giving you the best results. The J Plasma therapy works without damaging the surrounding skin cells.
The dermatologist uses J Plasma technology to treat different areas of the body. Some of the treatable areas are:
- Face and neck
- The loose and saggy chin area
Who is the Right Candidate for J Plasma Treatment?
The J plasma treatment is best if you have mild and moderate loose skin and want to get a tightening effect. The skin care expert will analyse the skin and will determine the patient’s skin, he may perform some tests. After that, he will tell you whether you fall in the candidacy criteria or not. You are the best candidate for the J plasma if:
- You have wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth
- You have loose and saggy skin around the face and neck area
- You are afraid of undergoing knife and want a non-surgical treatment
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes
- You are overall a healthy person
- You do not have any serious disease
- You are above the age of 30
The results of the treatment differ for everyone. You will get tighter skin within 2 or 3 sessions after the recovery time. The results are natural and long-lasting and will last for 8 to 5 to 10 years if you take good care of the skin. You will get younger and radiant-looking skin in very less time. If you want the best results then it is necessary to follow a good skincare routine and maintain a good diet.
Some of the top benefits are:
- It improves skin laxity and elasticity
- You will get natural and long-lasting results
- It will not leave any scar
- You will recover fast without any side effects
- It will correct your ageing-related issues
- It will give you dramatic results
- It is also suitable to treat sensitive areas like under eye area
- It reduces skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation
The J Plasma Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad & Rawalpindi takes about 2 to 3 hours to complete and depends on the treatment size. Although it is a minimally invasive procedure it requires general or local anaesthesia to minimise the discomfort during the treatment. At the start of the procedure, the skin care expert cleans the treatment area, and then the J Plasma device is directed towards the treatment area which releases the cold helium plasma, this device will create a mask of helium plasma. After a few time he will wipe off the mask and then again the device is directed and only helium plasma gas is produced which tightens the skin surface. Sometimes the dermatologist also inserts the device under the skin surface to get maximum results.
The recovery time varies for everyone and depends on the extent of the treatment. The healing time is usually between 2 to 3 weeks. If you want to recover timely without any side effects then you should follow the aftercare instructions given by your skin therapist. Following are some basic pre-treatment instructions:
- Do not do any hard activity of work which can cause sweating
- Use the prescribed medicines in the treatment area timely
- Visit the doctor’s clinic after two weeks to ensure proper healing
- You can continue your daily life activities after one or two days
- You can use cold compresses to reduce swelling and pain
- Do not apply makeup or use cosmetic products for the first 24 hours
- During any discomfort, you can use the painkillers
The cost of J Plasma Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is different for every person. As everyone wants treatment on different body areas. The skin care specialist will examine your skin and will tell you the cost, as the cost depends on some factors such as the number of sessions, treatment area size, skin expert fees, and pricing policy of the clinic. Want to know the exact cost then you can contact our team.
Why Choose Us?
If you want to get a J Plasma treatment then you must get it done by the Glamorous Clinic. We have expert and highly skilled skin care doctors that will determine your skin condition and will suggest to you the treatment which is right for you. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the form and our team will guide you further regarding the treatment.