If you have acne-prone skin, and the dark spots are left after the acne then you need a Microneedling in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. This treatment is suitable for any body part such as from the scalp to ankles to boost collagen production and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Microneedling is becoming a famous cosmetic procedure because it can treat a variety of skin conditions. If you have less skin elasticity then you can also consider this treatment.
Microneedling is used to treat a variety of conditions. Some of the conditions are discussed below:
- Large open pores
- Loose and less elastic skin
- Stretch marks
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Hair loss
- Appearance of scars
- Cellulite appearance
Table of Contents
Results of MicroNeedling Islamabad:
Your skin will start improving over time and you will see a noticeable difference after getting the required number of sessions. You will achieve the desired results after 3 to 4 sessions and this also depends on the skin condition of the person. You will need the micro-needling treatment once a year in order to maintain the results.
In micro-needling treatment, small punctures are made into the skin surface using microneedles. This sends an emergency signal to the body that the part of the body needs healing. In this way, collagen production boosts up and you get flawless skin. Some of the key benefits of micro-needling are:
- It helps you to get rid of acne marks and hyperpigmentation
- There are very few chances of side effects as compared to the other treatment
- It also treats stretch marks
- It helps to treat large open pores
- It also acts as an anti-aging treatment
- It is a painless treatment
- It treats rosacea condition
- It promotes hair growth if you are suffering from alopecia
- It does not require a long to time to recover
- It also improves overall improvement skin texture and tone
- It is ideal for scar treatment
The skin therapist will suggest you the micro-needling treatment if it is suitable for your skin. Microneedling is best for you if you want to treat multiple skin concerns. You are the ideal candidate for the MicroNeedling in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan if:
- Your acne scars are lowering your self-confidence
- You do not have a severe skin infection or any other skin disease
- You have sun-damaged skin
- If you want to boost the collagen production
- You must not be pregnant
- You do not have open wounds
- You are not having cold sores
- You have not undergone any laser treatment or radiation therapy
- You are above the age of 18
Prepare the Skin Before Getting Microneedling?
Although it is a safe and simple procedure, it is important to prepare the skin before getting the treatment. The reason for preparation is that you will get the best-desired results without any side effects. Following are some instructions for you:
- Do not take anti-inflammatory and blood thinners as it increases the chance of bleeding
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use SPF before stepping out of the house
- Do not undergo laser or any other skin care treatment
- Do not shave or remove the hair from the treatment area before 3 to 4 days of the treatment
- Avoid doing makeup on the day of the treatment
- Avoid using any cosmetic product which is new to your skin
What Happens During the Treatment?
The skin care expert before starting the procedure will clean the treatment area. He then applies numbing cream or ointment for 40 minutes of the procedure so that the area will numb completely. After that, he uses a special micro-needling device or a hand-held roller to make small punctures into the skin surface. The skin care expert glides the device on the skin surface evenly. The dermatologist must be highly skilled to avoid scarring and excessive bleeding. You may feel a tingling sensation during the treatment which is completely normal. The whole procedure will take less than an hour and depends on the size of the treatment area.
As it is an outpatient procedure so you can return to your home after getting the treatment. You will notice minor swelling and redness after the treatment. To avoid pain use painkillers and for swelling, you can use cold compresses. You will hardly need a week to recover. But during the healing time make sure you take proper care of the skin.
Cost of Microneedling in Islamabad:
It is one of the inexpensive skin care treatments. The Cost of Microneedling in Islamabad & Pakistan starts from PKR 10,000. The price may increase as it depends on some factors such as the number of sessions, skin condition, treatment area size, and pricing policy of the clinic. If you are willing to know the exact cost then you can contact us. One thing which we assure you is that this treatment is worth the money.
Why Choose Us?
If you are looking for a MicroNeedling treatment, then make sure you choose a well-reputed clinic. Glamorous Clinic is one of the best clinic in Islamabad that have highly skilled and expert skin therapists and doctors. The skin care expert will listen to all your goals and will recommend the treatment which is best for you. You can book an appointment or a consultation with us by filling out the form and we will contact you soon.
It is okay to be a little obsessed and conscious about how you look, Dr. Shahnaz delivers undetectable natural-appearing, & successful outcomes, in no time!
Whether it is the fact the choice of cosmetics or aging, Dr. Shahnaz is here to permit the client to enhance the appearance of...
Dr. Shahnaz Muazzam
It is okay to be a little obsessed and conscious about how you look, Dr. Shahnaz delivers undetectable natural-appearing, & successful outcomes, in no time! Whether it is the fact the choice of cosmetics or aging, Dr. Shahnaz is here to permit the client to enhance the appearance of...View Profile