As with every passing day, our skin becomes unhealthy due to different factors such as environmental pollution, age factor, or any skin acne or blemish, and we look more than our age. If this is your concern related to your skin then do not worry Glamorous Clinic has introduced Morpheus 8 Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. This is the most advanced skin care treatment which is minimally invasive and helps to remove damaged skin. It is suitable for small and as well as large skin areas and depends on the demand of the patient.
What is a Morpheus 8 Treatment?
In Morpheus 8 treatment the two famous treatments micro-needling and radio frequency are combined to get the best results. The treatment is carried out with the help of a special Morpheus device to boost collagen production and rebuild the skin tissues. And as well as radio frequency energy is introduced in the deeper layer of the skin which gives you youthful and beautiful skin. You should not worry about any scarring and hyperpigmentation after getting the treatment. One thing you will surely get after the Morpheus 8 treatment is lifted and tight skin. But make sure you choose the best dermatologist for the procedure to avoid any type of side effects.
What does Morpheus 8 Treat?
This trending treatment which is carried out all over the world can treat several skin concerns. Some of them are:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Saggy skin
- Stretch marks
- Rough and dry skin
- Acne and acne scarring
- Skin folds
- Large open pores
- Uneven skin texture and tone
- Sun damaged skin
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Morpheus 8 Treatment?
- 2 What does Morpheus 8 Treat?
- 3 Results:
- 4 Outcomes:
- 5 Ideal Candidate for Morpheus 8 Treatment:
- 6 Initial Consultation and Pre-Treatment Guidelines:
- 7 Treatment Procedure:
- 8 Recovery and Aftercare Instructions:
- 9 How Much Does the Morpheus 8 Treatment Cost?
- 10 key Benefits:
You can see the visible outcomes after a few weeks as it takes a little time for collagen production. The results will improve over time. After getting one or two sessions you will love the results as there will be a dramatic improvement in your skin. If you want to increase the longevity of the results then take proper care of the skin and go for follow-up sessions.
Ideal Candidate for Morpheus 8 Treatment:
If you have any of the above skin concerns then you are the candidate for the treatment. As it is a safe procedure so can be used on any skin type. Some patients are not ideal for this treatment. The skin care expert will examine your skin and will tell you if the treatment is right for you or not. You are an ideal candidate if:
- You want minimally invasive procedure
- You want instant and long-lasting results
- You have loose and less elastic skin
- You have rough and dull skin
- You are above the age of 35
- You have fat deposits on the neck, under the chin
- You are a healthy person
- You must not have any skin disease
- You are not suffering from chronic disease
Initial Consultation and Pre-Treatment Guidelines:
Before the Morpheus 8 Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, you will have an initial consultation with the dermatologist who will ask about your past skin allergies or infection and he will design a customized plan for you according to your desired goals. But before carrying out the procedure, pre-treatment instructions are given to the patient for making the body ready for the treatment and to avoid side effects. Some of the basic instructions are:
- Minimize the use of cigarettes and alcohol as it slows down the healing process
- You will have to avoid the use of products containing retinoids as it makes the skin extra sensitive
- Do not wear makeup if you are coming for the facial skin treatment
- Do not use new facial products before one week of the treatment
- Use SPF on the targeted area before going out in the sun
The whole treatment technique takes about 30 minutes to complete. The dermatologist starts the treatment by cleaning the treatment area and applying a numbing cream or injecting local anesthesia for making sure that the procedure is painless. After that he directs the Morpheus applicator on the skin surface, the 24 coated pins will penetrate the dermis layer of the skin. This device will emit radio frequency waves and the microneedles will help in better penetration of waves. It will boost collagen production and correct the fine lines and wrinkles from the skin, and will treat your concerned skin issue. Sometimes this treatment is also combined with other procedures to get the best-desired results.
Recovery and Aftercare Instructions:
You will get little swelling and redness after the treatment. These are timely side effects and will fade away in a few days. The skin care expert will tell you not to apply anything or touch the treatment area for the first 12 hours as it can cause allergy or skin infection because the skin is too sensitive at that time. The dermatologist will give you a detailed view of the instructions which you need to follow to avoid any complications.
How Much Does the Morpheus 8 Treatment Cost?
The cost of Morpheus 8 Treatment in Islamabad & Pakistan is different for everyone. The price fluctuates depending on the size of the treatment area, number of sessions, treatment area type, goals and dermatologist fees, and location of the clinic.
Some key benefits of Morpheus 8 Treatment are:
- It is safe for all skin types
- It gives instant results
- It also helps to fade stretch marks
- It requires little downtime to recover
- It increases the collagen production
- It gives you a more lifted and tightens skin appearance
- It increases the skin elasticity
- It gives a uniform effect on the whole skin
Why Choose Us?
If you are considering the above treatment then make sure you choose a certified and trusted clinic. The Glamorous clinic is one of the best and most well-known clinics that is famous because of its leading dermatologist and cosmetic surgeons. They make sure that patients are fully satisfied with the results. You can trust us as we believe in providing skin rejuvenation treatment in a comfortable environment.