Our body needs oxygen to survive so our skin needs enough oxygen to remain healthy and beautiful. But unluckily due to various factors such as dirt and pollution, our skin does not get a sufficient amount of oxygen. As the oxygen keeps our skin hydrated and wrinkle-free. If your skin has become dull and enervated then do not worry as we have the best Oxygen Facial in Islamabad & Pakistan that will deliver pressurised oxygen in the deeper layer of the skin. This facial will give you younger and smooth skin in a very less time. Learn more about oxygen facials by reading the following article.
Aim of the Treatment:
Oxygen facial aims to treat:
- Acne scars
- Pimple Treatment
- Large open pores
- Dull and dry skin
- Saggy and loose skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Bring back moisture to the skin
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
Oxygen facial is best for every type of skin and anyone can get it who is looking for healthier skin. If you are one of those people who wants younger and flawless skin then you are at the right place. The dermatologist will examine your skin and will listen to all your cosmetic and aesthetic goals. After that, he will determine if the treatment is beneficial for you or not. You are the right candidate if:
- You want to slow down the ageing process
- You want smoother and healthier skin in a non-invasive way
- You have loose and saggy skin
- You have large visible open pores
- Your skin has become dull and pigmented
- You have sun-damaged skin
- You have two-toned skin
- You want to see the results in a very less time
- You want a painless treatment
- You are a mentally healthy and stable person
- You are above 18
This treatment will give you immediate results and does not require any downtime to recover. You can continue your life activities right after the treatment. You will need a few sessions of the oxygen facial to get the desired results. If you want to maintain the results then you will need maintenance sessions after every few months.
Benefits of Oxygen Facial:
The Oxygen Facial in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is becoming trending day by day due to the benefits it serves. It can sort out a variety of skin problems. Some of the benefits of oxygen facial are:
- It helps to detoxify the skin
- It will improve the blood circulation in the skin
- It also boosts the skin healing power
- It will improve the skin texture and tone
- It will smooth out the wrinkles and fine lines
- It targets the pimples and acne scars
- It does not require a long recovery time
- It will deliver vitamins and other important peptides to the skin
- It is a safer treatment for sensitive skin type
- It requires less than an hour to complete
- No side effects are associated with the treatment procedure
- You can look beautiful and attractive even in the ’60s
How to Prepare Before the Treatment?
The skin care expert will examine your skin during the initial consultation and will give you some instructions which you need to follow to get the desired results and avoid any complications. You should stop going in direct sunlight for a long period of time. Avoid using any new skincare product which can cause allergic reactions to the skin. Do not use makeup or any cosmetic product before coming for the treatment. Stop smoking and drinking before one week of the treatment. If you are planning to go out then use sunscreen as it protects the skin from sun damage.
How is Oxygen Facial Performed?
The Oxygen Facial is performed by a highly skilled dermatologist and aesthetician. The dermatologist starts the procedure by cleaning the treatment area. He then examines the skin and selects the suitable serums which are suitable for treating your skin concern. After that handheld infuser is used to apply the serum to the skin surface. Right after the application of serum the airbrush device is directed toward the skin which releases highly pressurised oxygen to the skin. This pressure will help in better penetration of oxygen and serums into the skin.
After Care Instructions:
There are no specific instructions to recover after the oxygen facial. Although the skincare expert will certainly give you aftercare instructions which you need to follow for the best-desired results. Some of the post-care instructions are:
- Do not go in the direct sunlight for a long time
- Use of sunscreen is a must before stepping out
- Avoid doing strenuous exercise which can cause excessive sweating
- Apply cooling gel to minimise swelling or pain
- Moisturise your skin regularly
- Do not rub your skin and avoid using any harsh skin products
Cost of Oxygen Facial:
The cost of Oxygen Facial in Islamabad Pakistan varies for everyone. As the price may depend on some factors such as:
- Number of sessions
- Skin condition
- Expected results
- Clinic’s location
- Dermatologist fees
The skin care expert will tell you the exact cost after examining your skin condition. Willing to know the exact cost then contact our team.
Book an Appointment:
If you are looking to get the best oxygen facial at an affordable cost then you should choose the best-trusted clinic like Glamourous Clinic in Islamabad. We have the best and most highly skilled dermatologists and surgeons who will help you achieve younger-looking skin in a very short time. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the consultation form and our team will guide you further.