Every person after reaching a certain age develops loose and saggy skin. This is not only due to the ageing factor but other factors such as overweight, neurological disorder and genetics play a great role in it. Wrinkles and fine lines can be disturbing and may lower the confidence of the person. But no need to worry now because of Plasma Pen Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. With this treatment you will get wrinkles-free and younger-looking skin for a long period. This is a non-surgical procedure therefore it is preferred by most people.
What is a Plasma Pen?
The plasma pen is the latest and non-invasive rejuvenating device. It can treat your number of concerns without undergoing any invasive surgery. The plasma pen can target wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, saggy eyebrows, and many more concerns. This treatment will give you refreshed and younger-looking skin in a very less time and it does not require a long recovery time. Plasma pen is also known as fibroblastic and it can treat any area of the skin showing signs of ageing.
Table of Contents
Aim of the Treatment:
The main aim of the treatment is to:
- Improve the skin laxity and texture
- Helps to tighten the loose skin
- Softens the fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat stretch marks
- Remove excessive skin on eyelids
- Treat droopy skin and eyelids
- Treat spider veins
- Minimise the signs of ageing
- Treat nasolabial folds
- Treat saggy neck and jawline
- Give you a younger-looking skin
The results of the Plasma Pen Treatment are quite impressive and natural and will last for about 3 to 5 years. One thing you should keep in mind is that it does not stop the ageing process but it minimises the signs of ageing. The plasma pen treatment will not remove the upper layer of the skin but it thickens the skin and gives you younger-looking skin.
Right Candidate for the Plasma Pen Treatment:
The skin care expert during the initial consultation will ask about your skin concerns and any past skin allergies to determine if the treatment is right for you. You fall in the candidacy criteria if:
- You have less skin elasticity
- You do not have any chronic skin infection
- You have hollow under eyes
- You have acne and acne scars
- Your skin has become dull and dry
- You have sun-damaged skin
- You have a realistic approach regarding the results
- You are above 30
- You are looking for a non-invasive treatment
Plasma Pen Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is not a surgical procedure although you need to prepare the skin for getting the best-desired results. The skin care expert will give you the instructions based on your skin condition. Some of the pre-procedural instructions are as follows:
- Do not use blood thinner such as aspirin as it increases the chances of bleeding
- Limit excessive exposure to the sun
- Do not use makeup products on the day of treatment
- Limit the use of products containing retinoids
- Avoid smoking and drinking before one week of the treatment
The plasma pen contains a small needle that heats the targeted area and gives a tightening effect to the skin. The whole procedure of plasma pen treatment will take less than an hour. Before starting the procedure the skin care expert uses numbing cream to minimise the discomfort during the treatment. He then directs the plasma pen toward the targeted area. The plasma pen heats the targeted area which boosts collagen production. This treatment works without harming the surrounding areas of the skin. The procedure is quite safe and effective and will give long-term results.
The recovery time is not the same for everyone as it depends on the natural healing power of the person. After getting the treatment it is necessary to take care of the skin properly to get the best-desired results and to avoid side effects. The skin care expert will give you instructions based on your skin condition. Some of the general instructions are as follows:
- Do not use makeup for the first 24 hours
- Do not use new skincare products during the recovery time period
- Avoid going in sunlight during the peak hours
- Do not touch the treatment area unnecessarily
- Take the prescribed medicines on time and apply the given ointment
- Inform the dermatologist if you feel any type of infection or a reaction to treatment
The cost of Plasma Pen Treatment in Islamabad & Pakistan is different for everyone. The price depends on the condition of the skin, the number of sessions, dermatologist fees, and the pricing policy of the clinic. Willing to know about the exact cost then consult our team.
If you want younger-looking skin with a non invasive and painless treatment then go for the above treatment. You will be amazed by the results and will start loving your skin. Glamorous Clinic has the best skin care experts who make sure that your skin rejuvenates in a comfortable environment. You can book a consultation with us by filling out the form. Our team will guide you further regarding the appointment.