People who are struggling with hair loss can go for a hair transplant, as a hair transplant is the most effective hair loss treatment which gives permanent results to the patients. In the hair transplant procedure, the healthy hair follicles are placed on the bald areas of the head and after some time the new hair starts to grow. This amazing hair loss procedure will give you a fuller hair look and will restore your confidence, people after getting the hair transplant get a younger look. People who are thinking of What to Expect During and After your Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan Can read the following blog.
Things to Know Before Getting a Hair Transplant:
A hair transplant is the most successful hair treatment to get rid of baldness. But if you are going for a hair transplant then you must know about the following things:
- You will see improvement in your hair within 3 to 4 months after the hair transplant
- You will notice that the transplanted hair will become thin after some time like your regular hair
- A hair transplant procedure is not for everyone as people who have bald areas on the head due to thick scalp after an injury
- The time to complete the surgery depends on the treatment area size and is usually from 3 to 5 hours
Table of Contents
Types of Hair Transplant:
There are mainly two different techniques for hair transplant, there are also other modern hair transplantation techniques but the following two are the basic ones:
The FUT method is a hair transplantation technique that involves removing a strip of skin from the back of the head, which is then dissected under a microscope to obtain individual follicular units containing hair. These follicular units are then transplanted into tiny incisions made in the balding or thinning areas of the scalp.
The FUT method is often preferred by some surgeons because it allows them to harvest a large number of follicular units in a single session, making it an efficient procedure for treating extensive hair loss.
The FUE method is another popular hair transplantation technique that involves harvesting individual follicular units directly from the scalp using a tiny punch tool. During the procedure, the back of the head is typically shaved, and the surgeon uses the punch tool to extract individual follicular units from the donor area. These follicular units are then transplanted into tiny incisions made in the recipient area of the scalp.
What to Expect During Hair Transplant?
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure that involves moving hair from a donor area to a recipient area on the scalp where hair is thinning or balding. Here is What to Expect During and After Your Hair Transplant in Islamabad & Pakistan:
- You will meet with the hair transplant surgeon for a consultation where they will evaluate your hair loss, discuss your goals, and determine the best course of action. Before the surgery, you will be given instructions on how to prepare for the procedure, which may include avoiding certain medications or foods. You may also need to have your hair trimmed or shaved in the donor area.
- Hair transplant surgery typically involves local anaesthesia to numb the scalp. Some patients may also be given a sedative to help them relax.
- The surgeon will then either remove a strip of skin from the back of your head (FUT method) or use a micro-punch tool to extract individual follicular units (FUE method) from the donor area.
- The harvested hair follicles are then dissected and prepared for transplantation. The surgeon will make tiny incisions in the recipient area where the hair will be transplanted. The prepared hair grafts are then carefully placed into the recipient sites.
- You will be given instructions on how to care for your scalp after the surgery, including how to clean the transplanted area and when to resume normal activities.
You will need to have several follow-up appointments with your surgeon to monitor your progress and ensure that the transplanted hair is growing properly.
Expectations After a Hair Transplantation:
The recovery time and the expectations after a hair transplant depends on the type of technique used for a hair transplant. The recovery time after an FUE is very less as compared to FUT as FUE is a minimally invasive procedure. The patient will recover after a few weeks of the treatment. Make sure you follow all the instructions of the surgeon for a quick recovery and for getting the best results. You may feel pain after the surgery so make sure you use painkillers to avoid it. Keep your scalp clean to avoid any type of allergic reaction.
So, if you want to undergo a hair transplant surgery then make sure you choose the best hair clinic for getting the best results and a quick recovery. Glamorous Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad is one of the best hair and skin clinics which has highly skilled surgeons and skin experts. They will determine your condition and will perform the best treatment.