People are so obsessed with their hair, either male or female, and everyone wishes for long, healthy, and thick hair at every stage of their life because they play a vital role in your appearance, but at some point in time they feel their hair has been damaged and they stop growing, because of multiple reasons, including age factor, use of inappropriate hair products, hormonal imbalances, and genetic factor, and then individual realize they need their full crown hair, then they don’t bother what causes that situation, they start exploring how to regain their hair and how to prevent this PRP Hair Loss, and they start searching what is the reasonable way to get back their original hair if you are also among them and want to know Cheapest PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Then you are in right place we will guide you step by step.
The Aims of the PRP hair Treatment:
RPP therapy is a novel and unique method of treating baldness. Your plasma is used to create these injectables. Plasma has a significant amount of growth cells and other minerals that aid in repair. When administered into the head, it promotes healthy hair growth and strengthens existing hair cells. PRP is an excellent hair loss treatment, It can stimulate hair growth faster than any other aesthetic surgical intervention. Aside from concerns about hair loss, this platelet-rich plasma also acts as an anti-aging remedy and addresses practically every skin defect.
Preparation for PRP Hair Treatment?
Before starting your Cheapest PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi it is essential to prepare yourself for the procedure to get effective outcomes and protect yourself from any infections, following are instructions before the procedure:
If you are taking any drugs or beta-blockers, you must discuss them with your expert, as they may interfere with Hair Loss Treatment.
- Only take prescribed medications.
- Please refrain from smoking before the therapy.
- Stop using cosmetics on your scalp.
- Medicines for cardiac disease or high or increased blood rate can be taken as instructed.
- Limit your alcohol consumption before your PRP procedure.
The PRP technique is quite uncomplicated and more convenient than other aesthetic processes, and it also shows effective outcomes with minimal downtime. It is performed in the following phases:
The expert will extract the required amount of blood from the applicant’s body part.
- Then centrifuging it to extract the platelets and plasma.
- A plasma solution is then produced and injected into the areas of the scalp that are experiencing hair thinning or loss.
- After injecting a mixture, the expert gently rubs the targeted area to ensure equal distribution.
- When injected plasma enters the bloodstream, follicular health improves and substantial regrowth occurs.
- It is completed in very little time.
- Lastly, you will be instructed for your next session and post-treatment care.
Your doctor may advise you on some recommendations for quick and effective results and recovery, these tips are given below:
The applicant must avoid heavy exercise after the treatment.
- To protect the treated area, an unpolluted cap should be worn immediately after the process.
- Do not use a comb until complete outcomes are visible.
- Stop using cosmetics or bleaching agents on the targeted side.
Benefits of the Treatment:
This treatment shows multiple advantages, Below are a few benefits of the therapy:
Aids in the stimulation of new hair growth.
- It thickens thinning hair.
- Prevents more hair loss.
- It’s a natural treatment that’s easy on the scalp.
- Treatment is relatively brief and easy to accommodate into your schedule.
- The effects of PRP therapy might be long-lasting.
- It is a low-cost treatment option.
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- Effects are safe and reliable.
- Recovery time is really short.
- It shows no adverse effects because it is chemical free.
Cost of Cheapest PRP Treatment Islamabad:
The Price of PRP Hair Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is very cheap, ranging from PKR 8,000 to PKR 20,000 per session. It’s a rough estimate because the final expenses can be altered by different factors, including the condition of the hair loss, the location of the clinic, the repetition of the procedure, and the experience of the cosmetologist. Contact us if you’re looking for inexpensive prices on this plasma. We provide high-quality services by qualified doctors at low rates, and it is a less invasive and less expensive alternative to surgery.
PRP therapy is presently a common treatment for every type of hair problem. It injects every specific area. If you want to enhance your hair volume and prevent the loss, then Glamorous Clinic in Islamabad offers very reasonable procedures, and they are also offering a free consultation. Just fill out the form and resolve all your hair problems.