Are you worried about your facial skin? Is it rough, dull, and un-nourished? Cosmetic Surgery Studio brings Facial PRP Treatment in Islamabad Pakistan for you that allows you to get beautiful, smooth, shiny, and rejuvenated skin. If you have wrinkles, freckles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, or other issues then you should go for this treatment. Read on to know more about this outstanding procedure.
Are You A Good Candidate?
It is essential to know if you are a good candidate for this procedure or not. You will get desired and best results only if you are a good candidate. Our practitioner will let you know about it when you will visit for the consultation. However, following is the criterion of being a good candidate. You are a good candidate if;
- You want to get rid of sagging skin.
- You want to enhance your skin texture or skin tone.
- You have additional fat and you want to remove it.
- You have acne, wrinkles, or fine lines.
- You want to make your appearance younger than your age.
- You want to get rid of dark circles.
- You are in good health.
- You know the actual results.
- You know that you need multiple sessions to get expected outcomes.
Results And Recovery:
You don’t need to be worried about recovery and downtime of the treatment. You should follow the instructions carefully to decrease the recovery time. There are the chances that you feel tenderness, swelling, bruising, and redness on the area where you have got treatment. These side-effects are for some specific time period so you don’t need to be worried. However, if you feel more pain or discomfort then you should let your doctor know about it. Also, you can move back to your routine work right after the procedure.
Though, the results vary individual to individual. The severity level, texture, and tone of the skin, all these things matter in getting the results. So, the results are different for every person. In addition to it, you need to know the fact that you need more than 1 sessions for outstanding results. Hence, you can notice visible changes in your skin after getting 2-3 sessions. Moreover, we recommend you the diet plan and exercise for managing your health and skin when you get Facial PRP Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan from us.
It is very important to follow pre-op instructions properly. Following are some of the most common instructions for preparation. Have a look!
- Don’t visit places in the day time as you need to avoid direct sun exposure. Still, if you need to do so then you should use a sunscreen on your skin.
- Be properly hydrated.
- Avoid wearing any kind of makeup when you are going for the procedure.
- Avoid smoking and other alcohol consumption for about 5-7 days before getting the treatment.
- Avoid intake of caffeinated drinks for almost a day or 2 prior to your treatment.
Keep following steps in consideration when you go for getting the procedure.
- First of all, a small amount of your blood is taken and we centrifuge it to make your plasma and platelets separate.
- Local anesthesia is administered in the targeted area. (Local anesthesia refers to the injectable or topical drug that is utilized to block the specific nerves so that you may not feel any kind of pain).
- After that, the plasma is injected in your face on the targeted area.
- The solution that is utilized in the injections depends on the condition of your skin.
- At the end, we apply the soothing cream on the targeted area to reduce the level of discomfort that you may feel.
Moreover, you may ask about the whole procedure from our practitioner before administration.
Post-Op Care Instructions:
Usually, instructions are provided by our practitioner. Hence, following are some of the important points.
Don’t rub your skin after the treatment.
- Always apply sunscreen on your skin before going out.
- Don’t use any type of the cosmetic products for almost a day after the treatment.
- Don’t scratch or rub your skin after the treatment.
- Avoid the sun exposure as much as you can.
- Don’t go for heavy exercise for almost 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid hot baths for about 48 hours after the facial PRP procedure.
Benefits Of Treatment:
Have a look at following benefits as it will help you to make a decision.
- Non-invasive procedure.
- No downtime is required.
- Pain less procedure.
- Long-term results.
- Non-surgical procedure.
- No side-effects.
- Fast recovery.
- Best results.
- No scarring.
- No incisions or cuts are required.
- You don’t need to take holidays from your work as this procedure isn’t too time-consuming.
- Less downtime.
- Fast recovery.
- Your collagen level enhances as a result of this procedure and you get enhanced tone and texture.
Cost of Facial PRP Islamabad:
You should visit us to know the actual cost. Here, we can’t tell you the exact cost as the procedure requirement and number of sessions are different for every person. We are providing outstanding services regarding PRP and all other cosmetics, laser, and skin care. In addition to it, we provide discounted rates for our prospective customers.
Schedule A Consultation
You may make a consultation with our experts now to clear your queries regarding your skin issues. Cosmetic Surgery is always here to serve you with the best Facial PRP Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan at cost-effective rates. Don’t waste your time as you don’t need to wait for making your skin young and rejuvenated. Book your appointment now by calling us at — or filling the following form.