Have you ever looked in mirror and felt hurt after seeing your dull skin? Choose Dermal Fillers injections in Rawalpindi & Islamabad and get a plumper and healthier skin in few weeks. It is an anti-wrinkle treatment that delivers promising results to the sufferers. If you choosing this treatment there is nothing to worry about. Their popularity has increased rapidly over the past few years because they produce dramatic improvements in the texture of skin. Due to its non-invasive nature it is much less costly as compared to traditional skin rejuvenation surgery. You are recommended to take multiple maintenance sessions after about 6-8 months to retain a healthy skin texture for long.
Aim of the Treatment:
Hyaluronic acid is a gel like substance that most of skincare practitioners use in dermal filler injections. They are injected beneath the skin to plump up those areas of skin that lack volume. It boosts natural skin’s ability to produce more and more collagen. The treatment is very beneficial because it can deal with almost all the skin problems. However, the results last for 1-2 years. You can also choose these fillers if you want to increase the size of your lips. The treatment has shorter recovery period, and considerably fewer adverse reactions.
Benefits of Filler Injections:
Dermal filler injection in Islamabad has numerable benefits.
- The treatment helps you regain your glow and confidence
- Fillers can deal with almost all types of skin issues
- It can be used to treat under eye hollows
- It improves frown furrows and wrinkles
- The fillers fill in the depleted facial regions
- It restores volume and enhances facial contours
The treatment is recommended to the patients who are seeking a procedure to improve overall facial appearance. You are a good candidate for Dermal fillers injection in Dubai if,
- You have dull or sagging skin
- You want a skin that looks radiant, healthy and bright
- You have sunken cheeks or thin lips
- You do not smoke cigarettes
- You have forehead lines, wrinkles, spots and other aging signs
- Your expressions lines have somehow become permanent
- You have realistic expectations about the results of Dermal fillers
You need to prepare yourself and your skin before undergoing Dermal Filler injection treatment. Some pre-procedural instructions are listed below,
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure 2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Take all prescribed medications on time
- Discontinue the use of ibuprofen, aspirin and blood thinners some days before the treatment
- Use strong SPF sun-screen before going out
- Quit smoking
Before the treatment make sure your dermatologist is experienced and qualified. The procedure is simple and takes about 20 to 30 minutes for completion. If more than one facial features need treatment the procedure can take up to an hour. Following steps are performed in Dermal Filler Injection treatment,
- At first, the treatment site is cleansed and local anesthesia is administered to it
- Small amount of fillers is injected directly in the skin tissues
The treatment is safe but there are some aftercare instructions that you have to follow after getting dermal filler injection treatment,
- Avoid exposing the treatment area to direct sun light for at least a week after the treatment
- Take good care of the injection site because carelessness can result in infection
- Avoid pressing the treatment for about 72 hours post-procedure
- Avoid strenuous exercises for some days after the treatment
You will experience slight swelling, bruising and redness in the treated site immediately after the treatment. The best thing about them is that they last for only 20 to 30 minutes. You are allowed to continue your routine tasks once the procedure is completed.
Results of Fillers:
The results of dermal fillers take 3 to 4 weeks to appear and they usually last for about 12 – 24 months. It is important to note that the results are temporarily, you have visit our clinic again after a few months.
Book a Free Appointment:
Want to enhance your facial appearance? If yes, consider Dermal Fillers injections in Rawalpindi, Pakistan & Islamabad. As a result of the treatment, all your wrinkles will be removed and you will get more youthful facial appearance. Book a free appointment with our skincare specialist by filling in the consultation form or call us directly on the contact number provided on our website.