If you are looking to safely lighten, smooth, and improve the texture of the skin you can get the BB Glow Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. The semi-permanent BB cream is injected into the skin to provide a long-lasting, natural-looking foundation. The use of BB Glow, which is applied after a microneedling procedure, gives the skin rapid makeup coverage and lengthy beauty. The outcomes include an instantaneous noticeable reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, as well as a more even skin tone, less redness, and a glowy finish. Continue reading to know all about the treatment.
The Goal of the Treatment:
During the procedure, a BB serum is injected using a microneedling technique that aims to clean and unclog the open pores and it makes the skin appear smoother. Additionally, it also aims to lessen the effects of aging epithelial cells and accelerate the formation of fresh skin, which makes the complexion brighter and more radiant.
Results of BB Glow Treatment:
The procedure evens out skin tone, lessens freckle appearance, and lightens skin tone, giving skin a more youthful appearance. Additionally, there is less skin discoloration. By getting rid of any wrinkles and fine lines, the skin is made smoother. The BB glow foundation appearance can persist for up as five to six months. Because this is a moderate cosmetic procedure, the person must perform routine touch-ups to maintain the effects.
- It lessens the skin’s pigmentation content’s visible both before and after Exposure to UV radiation.
- It provides skin hydration.
- It lessens the appearance of fine lines and creases.
- Rosacea-related redness and bruising are concealed.
- The appearance of darker under-eye bags is lessened.
- It immediately offers individuals a face that is luminous and bright.
- Breakouts and capillaries are less visible as a result.
- For a period of one to two months, it provides you with a makeup-free appearance.
- Every complexion and condition of the skin can be accommodated.
- The skin’s tone is evened out, and imperfections and discoloration are reduced.
Men and women of varying ages and skin textures can benefit from the treatment. One might be a suitable person for it if you have a dull, unbalanced complexion and condition, discoloration and pigmentation, wrinkles, or post-acne blemishes. Additionally, it benefits people with big pores or visible blood vessels.
The therapy is NOT appropriate for an individual who suffers from the following conditions
- Melanoma Blood abnormalities or blood clotting diseases
- A severe infection
- aggressive, inflamed acne
- Skin conditions with hypertrophy and keloid scarring
- Burning and broken skin
How Does the Treatment Work?
Microneedling and a unique colored solution are both used in BB Glow Treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi to give a lasting foundation-like effect. With this type of moderate makeup, you can achieve beautiful, long-lasting effects. if you suffer from skin issues including discoloration, age spots, creases, premature aging, blotchy skin, or blackheads. Its main objective is to give people the appearance of lightweight 24/7 makeup while also enhancing the consistency, texture, and brightness of the epidermis.
A cosmetic professional will apply pigments that reflect light under the top layer of skin during the treatment, giving you a radiant appearance that looks natural. The procedure takes around an hour and a half at max depending on the size of the area being treated.
- Cleaning the epidermis of any pollutants, sweat, oil, or cosmetics is the first stage in therapy.
- After that, they will exfoliate the top skin’s uppermost layer gently with a solution to clear the skin’s dead cells.
- After neutralizing the region to be treated, the professional will use a microdermabrasion tool to administer a BB-boosting solution to the skin.
- The BB glow-tinted lotion will be applied to your skin once the boosting solution has been thoroughly dissolved.
- For a faint, semi-permanent blush that matches the foundation, the professional can be asked for a pink serum.
- A moisturizing and nurturing mask is applied as the final stage of the treatment to keep the skin nourished.
Post-Care and Recovery:
The recipients won’t be able to wash their faces for 1 day after the procedure.
Tips for recovery tend to involve:
- For three days, avoid applying makeup.
- Stay away from the sun, especially saunas.
- Use unscented moisturizers only.
- For 2 days, refrain from using dryers, steam rooms, spas, hot baths, and jacuzzi
- Do not go swimming for seven days.
- You shouldn’t rinse your skin for 24 hours.
- For three days, stay away from fish and chili meals.
- For eight weeks, refrain from utilizing vitamin C and retinoid solutions.
- Use a moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30.
Number of Treatments Required:
The number of appointments will vary depending on the goals, skin type, and appearance of each individual. For some folks, it takes two treatments to achieve the desired outcomes. The majority of individuals require three to six appointments to see the optimum result.
Facts about the Treatment
- Hours of downtime: Approx 2 days
- 60 minutes for numbness and 10 to 15 minutes for the treatment
- Need for Topical anesthetic: Local Numbing
- Pain Level: 2
- Pain Level: 2
- Upcoming Session Preferably after 2 to 6 weeks
- In six sessions, 95% of patients report skin tone whitening improvement.
Cost of BB Glow Islamabad:
The average price of the BB Glow Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges from PKR 12,000 to PKR 25,000. The final cost is determined by the dermatologist after considering all the factors impacting the price. These factors include the size of the skin area being treated, the condition of the skin, the expected results, and the sessions required to achieve these results.
Book a Free Consultation!
You can request a free first appointment with our skincare experts by filling up and submitting the consultation form provided below.