Many skin problems ranging from fine lines to saggy skin can be now treated with the help of Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. It is a non-surgical treatment that will give you the best-desired results in a very short time with minimal downtime. In the past few years, Fractional laser and PRP were two different treatments but now both treatments are performed at the same time to get the best-desired results. It is also known as collagen-boosting treatment which gives noticeable results in very less time. If you will undergo at least one session of this treatment then you will never regret it. Learn more about the trendy treatment by reading the following article.
Treatable Skin Conditions:
There are a variety of skin concerns that can be treated by this amazing treatment procedure. The following are the treatable conditions:
- Sun damaged skin
- Dark spots and sun spots
- Liver spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Loose and saggy skin
- Blemishes and freckles
If you have any of the above skin conditions and want to enhance your look then you can consider this treatment. It is budget-friendly and one of the best cosmetic treatments. By undergoing this treatment you will get your dream skin in a very less time. Fractional Laser and PRP therapy will give you the desired results without any side effects.
Ideal Candidate for the Treatment:
The skin care expert will examine your skin and determine if your skin is suitable for the treatment. He will ask certain questions related to the skin history and will tell you if the treatment will benefit you or not. You are an ideal candidate for the advanced treatment if:
- You are having mild skin laxity
- Your confidence is lowered by fine lines and wrinkles
- You have lost your facial volume
- You want to get rid of skin problems in a non-invasive way
- You are having acne scars
- You are having sun-damaged skin
- You are looking for long-lasting or permanent results
- You must not be a smoker
- You do not have active acne or any type of skin infection
- You are overall a healthy person
- You are above the age of 18
If you follow all the instructions of the skin care expert before the procedure it will help you get the best-desired results. This important step will help you avoid side effects and will ensure timely recovery. Following are some instructions that you should follow before getting into Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Islamabad & Pakistan:
- Do not apply makeup on the skin before 12 hours of the treatment
- Do not introduce such skin care products which contain retinoids
- You should inform the skin expert if you have a history of skin allergy
- It is important to avoid tanning and to avoid excessive sunlight exposure
- Visit the clinic with clear skin with no makeup
- Do not do excessive scrubbing or exfoliating the skin as it can harm the skin
Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy:
The doctor starts the procedure by taking blood to extract PRP from it. Then the blood is placed into the centrifugal machine for 10 minutes. After that, the best dermatologist will perform the fractional laser treatment in which he uses an FDA-approved device to direct the laser light toward the targeted area of the skin. The laser light will heat the skin cells and will boost collagen production. After that, he will create small punctures into the skin surface and PRP is injected into the skin surface. The whole process takes about 40 minutes to complete. And time may increase or decrease depending on the skin condition of the patient.
Recovery and Aftercare Instructions:
You will notice redness and swelling after getting the treatment. These are minor side effects and will settle down in a few days. The healing time is different and depends on the healing power of the patient. During the first few days, you have to take proper care of the skin to avoid any major side effects. The skin expert will give you some instructions which you need to follow to get the desired outcomes. Some of the guidelines for you are as follows:
- Avoid going near heat or under the sun during the peak hours
- Use SPF before going out
- Do not apply products other than the medicated ones
- Do not touch the face if you feel itchiness on the treatment site
- Use cold compresses to minimise redness and swelling
- If you feel any pain then use the painkillers
The results of the treatment are amazing. You will get tight and flawless skin with fewer wrinkles and fine lines. You will see noticeable results after getting the required number of sessions suggested by the dermatologist. The results are long-lasting if you follow a good skincare routine.
The cost of Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan starts from PKR 15,000. The price may increase and is different for everyone as it depends on several factors such as the number of sessions, treatment area size, skin condition, and pricing policy of the clinic.
Consult Best Dermatologist:
If you are planning to get the treatment, then make sure you choose a well-reputed clinic like Glamorous Clinic. We have the best and most highly expert skin and laser experts who will perform the treatment in a comfortable environment. You can book an appointment with our dermatologist by filling the online form and our team will guide you.