Investing in your hair is never useless as it is a symbol of a crown one never takes off. Hair is an important accessory for men and women both. However, individuals feel good when they have long and healthy hair. Healthy and frizz-free hair is a trend nowadays. People often choose different treatment methods to make them straight. They apply oil and even eat vitamin tablets to make their hair look frizz-free and strong. But all their struggle is in vain. Because several environmental factors including air pollution cause hair to become frizzy and weak. Certainly, doctors are inventing keratin treatments for hair. This treatment not only makes hair frizz-free but also makes them shiny and smooth. Keratin Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan can deliver your required results in a very short period of time.
What is Keratin Treatment?
It is a chemical treatment that helps to make hair straighter and stronger. Keratin is a naturally existing protein that helps to form Hair Treatment, nails, and the outer layer of the skin. The outer application of this protein nourishes the hair. That eventually makes hair stronger and shinier.
Aim of the Procedure:
The aim of this procedure is to make hair look smoother, glossy, and manageable. In this treatment, experts apply a layer of protein mainly refer as keratin on the hair strands. This protein absorbs in the hair and makes them more gleaming and even. This treatment only lasts for 4-5 months. But helps to nourish the hair for a longer time
Results of Keratin Treatment:
The results of this treatment are quite obvious and instant. It hardly takes an hour to complete this procedure. However, the results totally depend on the experts you choose for your treatment and the products that he is using on your hair. Despite all these factors, this treatment gives your hair a shinier and healthier look. And also aids in treating hair damage that occurs due to chemical products or hair styling tools.
As women engage themselves more in trending fashions. Therefore, following the trends, they color their hair with different chemical products. Moreover, to make themselves look more beautiful and elegant they make different hairstyles with heating tools. They curl or straighten their hair. And if they tie up their hair they make them stable with some chemical products. They damage their hair more in such conditions. The following are the characteristics that fulfill the eligibility criteria for keratin treatment.
- Wants to have straight hair
- Willing to get rid of curly or wavy hair
- Wishes to have smoother and shinier hair
- Makes their hair look frizz-free
- Have dry and damaged hair
- Hair consists of split ends that are visible.
This is a procedure of hair treatment that has no side effects. It only helps to nourish the hair without damaging the roots of the hair. Experts advise following some tips before initiating the treatment to make results more effective.
- Do not use any harsh chemical products on your hair prior to treatment
- Wash your hair gently
- Comb them daily to make them free of tangles
- Deep condition your hair one-week preparation for the treatment
- Do not use conditioners 3 days before.
- Avoid using hair tools 2 days prior to treatment.
Keratin Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is the protein that helps to maintain the hair and make them more manageable. Hair becomes frizz due to several factors that include excessive use of chemicals and certain environmental pollutants. These create sulfide bonds in hair that make hair look rough and irregular. When the experts apply the keratin to the hair, the keratin breaks the sulfide bonds and absorbs in the hair shaft making the hair shinier and more manageable. Experts usually perform this procedure in their offices. They follow the following steps to provide this treatment.
- The experts examine your hair
- Wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove the dirt and debris from the scalp as well as from the hair.
- Use a hair drier to dry your hair.
- Divide your hair into four sections and use a pin to hold them in place.
- Apply the keratin solution to the divided parts one by one.
- Let the treatment settle for 15-20 minutes
- Flat iron the hair to store the keratin in it.
- Wash hair with a shampoo that is chemical free
- Let your hair air dry.
It is a simple treatment that causes no harm to the hair roots. Moreover, it causes no pain or fatigue. It provides the desired results instantly. However, there are strict aftercare measures to follow after taking the treatment. Because a bit of carelessness can make your results look less effective. Following are the aftercare measures.
- Do not wash your hair for a maximum of 48 hours after the treatment
- Use chemical-free shampoo on your hair
- Prefer using a gentle conditioner to help preserve the effects of keratin
- Avoid using chemical products on hair.
- Do not drink alcohol as this can dry your hair.
- Deep condition your hair every once a week to retain hydration and nourishment in your hair.
- Comb your hair gently
- Use a wide comb to detangle your hair
- Do not tie up your hair
- Avoid the use of a blow drier for styling
- Use heat protectant spray before applying hot styling tools to your hair.
This procedure does not require any recovery time. However, aftercare measures are a must to follow after getting this treatment. This treatment is only beneficial if you take it from a certified clinic and under the supervision of experts. Nevertheless, it can damage your hair due to its low quality. And if experts perform it, then it has several benefits too such as
- Improve the texture of hair
- Make hair smooth and shiny
- Hair becomes manageable and easier to style
- Decrease the frizziness in the hair
- Provides instant results
- Long-lasting treatment because the results usually last for more than 4 months
- Fix the damage to hair due to heating tools or chemicals.
- Reduce the visibility of split ends
- Improves the overall condition of hair.
Cost of Hair Keratin:
The cost of keratin treatment may differ according to the clinic and expert you opt for your treatment. Keratin Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan provides you with the best cost-effective packages to make your hair healthy and shiny. We have a well-qualified team who know how to manage their work in a professional manner. Consult our doctors now to know about the exact prices of the treatments.
Book A Consultation:
Different affairs and the question of the client that relates to the treatment are worthwhile it for us. If you want to get more information about the procedure and discuss your problem more deeply with our doctors. Then fill out the consultation form and book a rendezvous now to make your hair frizz-free and healthy.