Dermapen Treatment in Islamabad Pakistan is a Non surgical procedure that is administered with the help of micro thin needles. Basically, dermapen is a tool of cordless surgical steel along with the needles that are micro thin. Usually, it is said that it is a type of the non-laser fractional skin resurfacing. The upper layer of the skin that is damaged is being treated with this treatment. However, the depth and coverage of the treatment differ on the basis of the requirement and skin type of the person. This treatment is considered as the best skin care treatment as it is highly customized.
Who Is A Candidate?
If you are searching for a treatment to get brighter, even, and firmer skin than this micro needling treatment would be beneficial for you. If you have following skin problems then you are a good candidate for getting this treatment.
- Open pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Wrinkles and fine lines due to sun damage or aging
- Dehydrated and dull skin
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Traumatic scars
- Sensitive skin damage due to heat
- Skin damage due to chemotherapy, sunburn, and medication
No downtime is required to perform the procedure. You can easily get back to your routine work right after getting the procedure. Hence, you need to be careful for first 48 hours as you may get some itchiness, tightness, or redness on the treated area. It is allowed to apply makeup on your skin after the treatment to hide the redness. You may also get mild swelling on the targeted area for almost 2 days. After a few days, your skin will start to flake off and you will get refreshed and new skin as a result. You will see final results after about 7 days of your treatment.
No specific instructions are available that you need to follow in order to perform the procedure. However, following are some of the instructions that you need to follow when you are preparing for the treatment.
- Apply the medication on your skin that is recommended by your doctor.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the skin.
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup when you visit our clinic for treatment.
- Done with all of the prescribed tests.
The treatment is not time-consuming. In fact, you will be free within 30 minutes from this procedure. The treatment is very short yet simple. Following are the essential steps that are required to perform the procedure.
- First of all, the targeted area is cleansed. Then, topical anesthesia is administered on the targeted area in the starting of the procedure.
- In the next step, the dermapen device is placed on the area where treatment is required and moved in a specific motion.
- Microchannel are made in the skin to complete the procedure. Skin care products and serums are allowed to the area in this way in order to breach the skin. In this way, you will get firmer, brighter, even, smoother, and clearer skin that seems refreshed and youthful.
- At the end, healing gel or soothing lotion is applied on the skin so that you will not feel any kind of burning or itching.
You need to follow some specific instructions after getting the treatment if you really want to get good results. Following are some important instructions in this regard and you may also ask your practitioner about them.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after the treatment.
- Use sunscreen if you need to go out. However, don’t apply it on your skin right after the treatment.
- Don’t apply any kind of lotion or cream for almost a day after the treatment.
- Avoid applying any kind of makeup for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Keep washing your face after a few hours of the treatment.
- Use the medicines or ointments on a regular basis that are prescribed by the practitioner.
Benefits Of The Treatment:
Following are essential benefits of the treatment of Dermapen. These benefits include;
- It is non-invasive, safe, and most effective method when it is compared with other methods of micro needling procedures.
- It is a simple method that requires a short time period for completion. Overall, almost one hour is required for the procedure.
- It is easy to apply it on the area where it seems hard to apply treatment.
- The treatment is speedy.
- No downtime is required.
- Recovery takes minimum time.
- The procedure is free from any kind of side effects.
- You can easily go for it regardless of your skin type.
- You will get long lasting and extraordinary results.
Long lasting results are required when you get Dermapen Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. However, one session isn’t enough to get best results. You need to go for multiple sessions in this regard. Almost 6 sessions are required and 1-month interval is required for getting next session. Hence, your practitioner will let you know how many sessions you require for best results.
You need to visit your practitioner for consultation. After proper analysis, he will tell you the number of sessions and the exact cost. Here, at cosmetic surgery, we are providing special discounted rates. So, feel free to visit us for your skin problem.
Schedule A Consultation:
Still, you have any question in your mind? Feel free to contact us or you can directly visit us. We are always here to serve you. Don’t worry about your skin problems when we are here! Just go ahead, contact us by dialing — or simply fill the following form to book an appointment, and get benefit from our remarkable services.