Undergo Browlift Surgery, to lift your sagging eyebrows at an affordable cost with long-lasting and natural results.
If you have sagging eyebrows and want to lift them to look younger, then you can consider the Browlift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. The procedure of eyebrow lifting is also known as, “browplasty or forehead lift”.
Qualified Candidates for Browlift Surgery?
Following are the qualified candidates for Browlift Surgery:
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Browlift Surgery.
- If you have lines on your forehead.
- If you have sagging or drooping eyebrows.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you have extra skin or fatty tissues over your eyes.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
As you get older, your body begins to show the signs of aging and the skin of your forehead starts sagging by making frown lines. Some people inherit flabby and sagging eyebrows that make them look old, sleepy, and exhausted.
- Qualified Candidates for Browlift Surgery?
- Goals of Browlift Surgery?
- How many Browlift Surgery Techniques are there?
- 1. Classical Browlift:
- 2. Endoscopic Browlift:
- Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Browlift Surgery?
- Procedure of Browlift Surgery is performed?
- Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Browlift Surgery?
Goals of Browlift Surgery?
Following are the aims of Browlift Surgery:
- It will help you in enhancing the horizontal lines on your forehead.
- It will help you in repositioning your drooping or low eyebrows.
- It will help you in improving the frown lines between your eyes.
- It will help you in raising your eyebrows to make you look younger.
Eyebrow and forehead lift is an operation resulting in the elimination of overhanging of the eyebrows, reducing overhanging of the skin in the upper eyelids, and correcting wrinkles of the forehead, glabellar region, and the outer corners of the eyes.
How many Browlift Surgery Techniques are there?
Following are the 02 surgery techniques to perform the Browlift Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan:
- Classical Browlift
- Endoscopic Browlift
1. Classical Browlift:
During the classical brow lift procedure, the surgeon will make longer incisions that will start from the close to your ears till your hairline.
Then he will lift your eyebrow skin and will remove the extra fatty tissues to reposition your eyebrows and smooth or flat out your wrinkles. It’s more invasive as compared to endoscopic brow lift surgery.
2. Endoscopic Browlift:
During endoscopic brow lift surgery, the surgeon will make few small incisions on your scalp, instead of one long incision.
Then he will lift your eyebrows and will carefully remove your muscle tissues that are responsible for making frown lines. The surgeon will insert another device through the incision, to make the required changes or alternations to your eyebrows.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Browlift Surgery?
Before undergoing the Brow lift surgery, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care instructions:
- You will have to discontinue taking pain killers or blood-thinning medicines for at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the brow lift surgery.
- You will have to get the prescribed lab tests done, before undergoing the surgery.
- You also have to stop drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages for almost a week, before undergoing the brow lift surgery.
- You will have to properly follow the recommended diet plan.
- You have to take the prescribed medications regularly in advance, as per the surgeon’s directions.
- You have to quit smoking for at least 3 weeks, before undergoing the brow lift surgery.
Procedure of Browlift Surgery is performed?
Following are the procedural steps, involved in the Browlift Surgery:
- First of all, the surgeon will inject the general anesthesia to your eyebrows.
- Then he will make incisions on your treatment required area or eyebrows, the size or length of the incisions will vary upon the brow lift surgery technique.
- The surgeon will make the required changes or alternations to the eyebrows, according to the brow lift procedure technique.
- In the end, he will close all the incisions with the help of sutures to complete the surgery.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Browlift Surgery?
After undergoing the Browlift Surgery, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to avoid taking a bath for a few days, after undergoing the brow lift procedure.
- You will have to keep your head raised or elevated to reduce inflammation and swelling, after undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to avoid sweaty workouts and vigorous activities, after undergoing the brow lift surgery.
- You will have to use ice packs on your eyebrows to minimize swelling, irritation, and discomfort, after undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to take the prescribed medicines regularly, as per the surgeon’s directions.
If you want to safely transform or lift your sagging eyebrows with long-lasting results at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results and side effects, then feel free to consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider the Browlift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.