As with every passing time the beauty and cosmetic industry is evolving rapidly. New cosmetic and laser treatments are now introduced to deal with your skin concerns and to give you flawless skin. One of the best treatments is known as PICO Laser Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Skin imperfections like acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, freckles, fine lines, and sunspots can lower the confidence of the person and may cause trouble with their normal appearance.
But no need to worry now because the picosure laser technology will work like a miracle for you. It is a non-invasive and safe procedure that gives you the desired results within a few sessions. This treatment can be used on any part of the body to treat skin concerns. This technology is also used for Tattoo removal and you can get rid of undesired tattoos within a few sessions.
Table of Contents
It is an FDA-approved treatment that can treat a variety of skin concerns. Following are some conditions that the picosure laser treatment can treat effectively:
- wrinkles and fine lines
- Dark spots
- Acne marks
- Sun damaged skin
- Unwanted tattoo
- Age spots
- Skin lesions
- Stretch marks
Results of PICO Laser Treatment:
Who Can Get Picosure Laser Treatment?
As it is a non-invasive procedure, it is not for everyone. As people with dark skin tones cannot get the desired results. The skin care expert will do a physical examination of the skin and will tell if the treatment is beneficial for you or not. You are ideal to fall in the candidacy criteria if:
- Your skin is not allergic to the laser treatment
- You are looking to get rid of acne and acne scars
- You are looking for a flawless and more younger skin
- You are not happy with your current tattoo
- You want a non-surgical treatment for skin rejuvenation
- You are looking for a brighter skin tone
Benefits of Picosure Laser Treatment:
Picosure is the most advanced procedure as compared to the other laser treatments. Following are some key benefits of the famous non-invasive treatment:
- It enhances collagen production and improves the skin texture and tone
- It requires minimal downtime to recover after the treatment
- There is no need for anaesthesia
- It boosts the tissues healing process
- It will remove acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and other skin conditions
- It is a safe and effective procedure
- You can return to your daily life activities right after the treatment
- It is a lunchtime procedure
What to Expect Before the Procedure:
Before the PICO Laser Treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi the laser expert will ask certain questions related to your skin history and will also ask about your skincare routine. After that, he will give you some guidelines to prepare the skin so that you can get the best results. Although the preparation is minimal, you have to keep your body hydrated and moisturised. It is also suggested to avoid tanning which can be caused due to excessive sun exposure. Avoid using any new skincare product as it can cause allergic reactions to the skin. If you follow all the instructions of the skin expert then you will get the results without any side effects.
The procedure of this treatment is quite simple as it does not require anaesthesia. At the start of the procedure, the skin expert will use a numbing cream on the targeted area to minimise discomfort during the procedure. After that, he uses a special picosure laser device that emits nanosecond laser energy to the targeted area of the body. The laser light will treat the damaged skin cells and will boost collagen production. As our body’s natural healing process will boost up so you will get flawless skin after a few sessions. The same procedure is for tattoo removal. The picosure laser will break down the ink particles and after that, the particles will be eliminated by the body naturally.
After Care Guidelines:
The recovery time is very short as it is a painless treatment. You can perform your activities on the same day after getting the treatment. But during the recovery time for your skin the skin care expert will give you guidelines to enhance the efficiency of the outcomes. Following are some aftercare guidelines given by the best dermatologist:
- It is suggested not to scratch the skin as it can cause scarring
- Keep your skin clean and hydrated
- Protect your skin from sun rays by applying a good quality sunblock
- You can use cold compresses to minimise the swelling and discomfort
- Avoid doing makeup for the first 48 hours
- Skip your skincare routine for a few days
- Do not use products that contain retinoids for a few days
Cost of PICO Laser Islamabad:
This amazing treatment is cost-effective as you will need a few sessions as compared to other laser treatments. The average cost of PICO Laser Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan starts from PKR 10,000. The price may fluctuate or increase depending on the size of the treatment area, skin condition, number of required sessions, dermatologist fees, and location of the clinic. Willing to know the exact cost then consult our team.
Looking for a skin rejuvenation treatment then must visit the Glamorous Clinic. We have the best invasive and non-invasive treatment which will help you achieve the desired results in a very short time with fewer side effects. You can book an appointment with us by filling out the form and our team will respond to you shortly.