Your chest, your decision!
Not every female can claim of being a wonderful size by nature, especially if she wouldn’t be able to keep it up after giving birth and nursing. Natural beauty is generally admired, but what if you were born without a luscious breast and truly wanted to wear lovely underwear to admire your appearance in the mirror? Self-esteem and self-acceptance are contentious topics since every woman has the freedom to decide whether to have breast augmentation with Breast Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
Table of Contents
What is breast augmentation with breast implants?
The augmentation of the mammary glands is usually carried out in order to increase the volume, improve the outlines and give elasticity.
The treatment is advisable to correct the uneven shape and size of breasts or when women have sagging or uneven breasts after breastfeeding, or when the breast sags and decreases after childbirth. To eliminate these issues, it is necessary to resort to augmentation, which involves the use of special implants.
The installation of the implant can be performed between the gland and the pectoral muscle or under the muscle tissue, depending on the anatomical features of the patient. The increase in the nipple and areola after mammoplasty in accordance with the volume obtained occurs naturally.
Long-term scientific studies confirm that the installation of high-quality prostheses does not affect the sensitivity of the mammary glands, and does not contribute to the development of oncology and other diseases. Also, mammoplasty does not interfere with pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The treatment has the following advantages:
With such implants, you get a completely natural appearance. The chest looks toned and enlarged, but at the same time natural, and this goes well with the trends of recent years – now it is beneficial to look natural.
The implant can be chosen for almost any type of figure and physique. The anatomical shape is also suitable for patients with a narrow chest, a lean physique, or those who naturally have small breasts. If the implant is chosen correctly, it will not look unnatural even in this case.
Modern manufacturers provide a large selection of models of different volumes and characteristics. Implants vary in size, profile height, and partly in shape, you can choose the best option for any breast.
There are no signs of surgery on the chest. The scar is hidden and cannot be seen on the chest.
The treatment is not unsafe in any way and the risk of complications and side effects is low.
Before augmentation with Breast Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, as well as before any other operation, the patient must familiarize themselves with the list of conditions that make the treatment unsuitable for them, because, in the presence of one of the factors or a chronic disease, the intervention cannot be performed. Some of these conditions include:
- The young age of the patient is up to 18 years old
- In pregnancy and lactation after breastfeeding, more than 6 months must pass for the breast to return to its previous state with the normalization of hormonal levels
- Blood disorders, low hemoglobin, bleeding disorders
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases, acute respiratory diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases, immune diseases
Before the treatment, the patient must follow these rules of preoperative preparation:
- Approximately 4-5 days before mammoplasty, it is necessary to refuse to eat fatty foods, instead, a diet with a lot of proteins and carbohydrates.
- Before the surgery, it is recommended to refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol, and not to eat dinner the night before.
- Smoking negatively affects the result of the operation, causing such serious complications as tissue necrosis. If you smoke, you must stop smoking 2 months before the operation.
The treatment is performed under general anesthesia. The operation is preceded by a meeting of the patient with an anesthesiologist, who studies the constitutional features and existing diseases to choose the safest type of anesthesia.
Access for implant:
The implants are placed in one of the following ways:
Under the breast: The plastic surgeon will obtain access to the gland and delicately build a space in which the implant will be put through a tiny incision.
In the armpit: This approach has the advantage of being completely free of scars on the breast itself.
Along with the areola: If the patient categorically did not want to get the augmentation performed through other accesses, the plastic surgeon can offer her surgery through the areolar incision.
The treatment takes about 1-1.5 hours.
- First, the patient is put into a state of anesthesia, at which time the plastic surgeon prepares for the start of the operation, he sterilizes his hands and puts on a sterile gown and gloves.
- During the operation, the specialist makes an incision, depending on the chosen access, which will form a pocket for the implant between the muscle tissue and the mammary gland.
- After that, the implants ordered specifically for the patient of the required volume are disinfected with an iodine solution and placed in a pocket.
- The plastic surgeon carefully examines and corrects the correct location of the implants, if necessary.
- After that, he carefully stitches and puts on the patient’s compression underwear, in which she will have to walk for several months after mammoplasty.
As a rule, the patient is discharged from the clinic the day after the operation after the morning dressing and suture treatment. The woman undergoes subsequent rehabilitation at home, arriving at the clinic for dressings.
- In the first two weeks, it is recommended to be as attentive as possible to the movements and rest more often.
- Plastic surgeons advise you to stop driving a car because while driving a car you must make sudden movements when turning the steering wheel, and this negatively affects the healing process.
- It is also worth postponing all physical activity, and visiting the sauna, and swimming pool for three months. The same applies to sunbathing in a solarium or on the beach.
- Within 2-3 months, it is necessary to wear compression underwear, which will allow the breast to heal permanently in the formed pocket.
- After this period, the plastic surgeon will allow you to change the compression underwear for a sports bra and bras.
- Also, during this period, the patient is recommended to sleep only on her back, so as not to accidentally injure her new breast in a dream.
Cost of Breast Implants:
The cost of getting augmentation with Breast Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan can range from PKR 120,000 to PKR 200,000. The actual cost will be determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
Book a Consultation!
If you are dissatisfied with your forms, then breast augmentation with implants is the right step towards the fulfilment of an old dream. So, book a consultation and discuss in detail about all the stages of mammoplasty, methods of breast augmentation, price, and rehabilitation.