ACTIVATE YOUR SKIN’S NATURAL POWER….
As we start ageing, our skin starts losing its elasticity due to less production of collagen. Our face loses its volume and it looks older than the actual age. The skin also looks aged due to various environmental factors. As no one wants to look aged, especially women. If you want to get youthful skin with a minimally invasive and painless treatment then try the Sculptra Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Sculptra filler is a type of dermal filler which is an alternative to getting a facelift. This filler will replenish the person’s collagen and helps to restore the facial volume that has been lost over time. Sculptra fillers will reduce all the signs of ageing and will give dramatic results.
Table of Contents
Aim of Sculptra Fillers:
Sculptra filler is a famous cosmetic treatment that will deliver the best results. The main aims of the treatment are:
- It will give you a non-surgical facelift
- It aims to provide you youthful and glowing skin look
- It gives natural results which will last for a long time
- It rebuilds the facial structure and skin by boosting collagen production
- It helps in boosting collagen production in the body
- It aims in improving the self-confidence of the person
The dermatologist usually uses Sculptra fillers on the face to reduce the signs of ageing and to give you a non-surgical facelift. But this treatment can also treat many other body parts. These fillers can add volume to the following body parts:
- Nasolabial folds
These fillers cannot be used on the eyes and lips area as they are a sensitive part of the body and infection or skin irritation can occur in that area. To avoid any type of side effects you must choose a highly skilled skin expert or a dermatologist.
Ideal Candidate for the Treatment:
Before getting into the treatment the skin care expert will examine your skin and will determine if the treatment procedure can benefit you or not. You fall in the candidacy criteria for the Sculptra fillers if:
- You are having saggy and less elastic skin
- You are looking for a lifting effect
- You want a younger and more beautiful skin
- You are overall a healthy person
- You are not undergoing any serious medical condition
- You are not having any type of skin allergy
- You want to improve the skin texture and want an even skin tone
- You are having early signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines
What are Pre-Procedural Instructions For Sculptra Fillers?
You should prepare your skin before the treatment for getting the best-desired results. The skin care expert will give you pre-procedural instructions according to your skin type. Some of the pre-treatment instructions which you must follow before getting Sculptra Fillers in Islamabad & Pakistan are as follows:
- Do not use blood thinners such as aspirin which can increase the chance of bleeding
- Do not use products that contain retinoids
- Do not apply makeup products on the day of the treatment
- It is a must to inform the skin expert if you have a history of cold sores
- Avoid every type of alcoholic and caffeinated products as they increase the healing time
- You must tell the doctor if you have any type of skin allergies
The skin expert will start the procedure by cleaning the treatment area, after that he will mark the skin where the injections will be injected. He will numb the treatment by applying local anaesthesia to avoid pain during the procedure. After that, he will inject the Sculptra fillers into the targeted area precisely. After completing the procedure he uses ice packs to minimise the swelling and redness which can appear after the treatment. The doctor may massage the treatment area for distributing the fillers evenly on the skin surface.
After Care Instructions:
The patient may get little redness and swelling which will fade away in a few hours. The skin care expert will give you the pre procedural instructions according to your skin condition. Following is a brief description of these instructions:
- Use ice packs or cold compresses to minimise swelling and redness
- Take the prescribed medicines on time
- Do not do strenuous work for a few days
- Avoid applying makeup for 48 hours to avoid an allergic reaction
- Do not get a facial treatment or a facial for a week after the treatment
Recovery and Results:
As it is a minimally invasive procedure, the recovery time is very short. The recovery time depends on the natural healing process of the person. For a quick recovery, you must follow all the instructions of the skin care expert. The results of the treatment are remarkable and natural. You will see the results of the treatment within a few weeks as it will take time to boost collagen production.
The cost of Sculptra Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is different for every person because it depends on various factors such as skin condition, treatment concern, number of sessions, treatment area size and skin expert’s fees, and location of the clinic. The skin expert will tell you the cost of the treatment after examining your skin condition and analysing your case.
Glamorous Clinic has a variety of skin treatments, we have the solution to all your skin problems in a minimally invasive way. Book an appointment with us and get a comfortable skin rejuvenation with us. You will love the results which you will get after getting the treatment from us.