Everyone gets older. When looking in the mirror, a person may have begun to notice frequent skin problems including fine wrinkles and sagging skin. These issues might undermine their confidence in general. Just too great to be real, a rapid, non-invasive process that rejuvenates the skin, is boosted by the body’s growth elements, and does not necessitate a lengthy recuperation period. The tissue renewal can be achieved without cosmetic procedures with Microneedling with PRP Therapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. An expert dermatologist administers this treatment in a medical setting. Continue reading to know all about the treatment.
The Essence of Treatment:
The receiver is given a renewed appearance by addressing the skin flaws that begin to surface with the aging process. It aids in the removal of wrinkles, scarring, age spots, acne, and various other skin problems an individual may have.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Essence of Treatment:
- 2 Results:
- 3 Benefits of the Treatment:
- 4 Who is an Ideal Candidate?
- 5 How Does the Treatment Work?
- 6 What is the Procedure Like?
- 7 Post-Care Instructions and Guidelines:
- 8 Possible Side Effects:
- 9 Cost of Microneedling PRP Therapy:
The procedure causes the skin to organically regenerate. It helps the receiver appear fresh and youthful by enhancing the natural skin tone and appearance. Additionally acknowledged and overturned are the effects of aging. Although it may take several weeks for the outcomes to become apparent, once they do, the participants are delighted with their looks.
Benefits of the Treatment:
The body heals itself spontaneously and gradually encourages the development of new elastin in response to the microscopic wounds that micro needling causes. It repairs injured skin by using bioactive molecules and other components taken from the person’s plasma. PRP is used for more than simply aesthetic purposes. It is used by a wide range of medical specialists due to its therapeutic capabilities. The capability to address a variety of skin issues in one go is one of the treatment’s biggest benefits. This procedure can repair sunburns and rough skin when you do not have creases. For almost all complexions, this noninvasive method is secure and efficient. As a consequence of the therapy, pimples scars, and other types of damaged tissue are also repaired.
- After addressing age or sunburns, large pimples, hyperpigmentation, and skin texture, the complexion is left clean and flawless.
- PRP microneedling eliminates the need for cosmetic surgery. There is no need for extensive recuperation time or surgeries.
- The outcomes look realistic and persist for a very long period.
- Even though some irritation is experienced by individuals throughout their operation, it is not regarded as intrusive or severe.
- To make people as relaxed as possible, anesthetic gels and other topical medications are applied.
- The micro-injuries cause your natural skin surface area to be lifted, eliminating lines and drooping tissues.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
- A potential patient with reasonable treatment expectations
- A person who is visibly scarred, colored and aged
- A person who has slight aging signs
- A healthy individual who does not have any significant illnesses or conditions
- Individual who doesn’t have any skin conditions
How Does the Treatment Work?
When doing Microneedling with PRP Therapy in Islamabad & Rawalpindi a rotating tool with pins connected around one end is used to create tiny wounds on the epidermis. Microscopic holes are made in the epidermis as the apparatus is moved over it. In these, the cosmetic expert delivers PRP that has been extracted from the person’s sample of blood. The PRP that has been used with needling produces the best effects for the body by treating a variety of skin issues.
What is the Procedure Like?
The doctor numbs the face with a topical anesthetic after taking a little blood sample. Then they will roll a derma-roller or a microneedling device over the skin. In addition to activating the skin’s natural recovery process, this equipment also creates channels for the PRP. Additionally, the minute tears in the skin encourage the synthesis of collagen in the skin’s deeper layers, which promotes facial regeneration by lessening the visibility of visible scars and creases.
The clinician will have ample time to centrifuge that sample of blood into PRP because the microneedling phase of the operation usually lasts around half an hour.
The PRP will then be injected into the skin’s treatment area by the dermatologist. This aids in the deep penetration of PRP’s platelets and advantageous bioactive molecules, allowing them to do their skin-rejuvenating miracle.
Lastly, to lessen the inflammation and discomfort on the face, the doctor will massage an ointment. Typically, the entire procedure lasts just under two hours, and there is little to no downtime. A large number of individuals go back to their jobs the following day.
Post-Care Instructions and Guidelines:
The attending nursing assistant manually applies moisturizer, sunblock, and a soothing gel following the Micro-Needling session. Certain guidelines are provided on how to care for the treated areas. The dos and donts post procedure includes:
Avoid taking aspirin, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, or any other anti-inflammatory drugs. These substances will obstruct the normal immune reaction, which is essential and accountable for the renewal of the epidermis.
- Steer clear of extended sunlight exposure and light therapy.
- Always wear UV protection with an SPF of 30 or higher while out in the sun.
- Before going to bed, you should wash your skin with a gentle cleanser.
- Keep the skin dry and clean after the treatment and avoid unnecessary touching of the treated skin
- Utilize a fresh pillowcase for three days after the treatment.
- Cleanse any makeup brushes, eye wear, or other items that will come into contact with the face.
- Consume fresh pineapple to accelerate recovery.
- Since the pores in the skin are open, refrain from intense workouts or perspiring for two days.
Possible Side Effects:
Although there are some possible negative impacts with every routine treatment, PRP treatment has no substantial dangers. At the targeted site, this included edema, inflammation, and itchiness. Rarely, bruises may happen. Ultimately, PRP Microneedling is a secure and reliable choice for treating a range of skin issues.
Cost of Microneedling PRP Therapy:
The estimated price of Microneedling with PRP Therapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges from PKR 6,000 to PKR 9,999. It varies for each individual as the cost depends on a variety of variables like the current condition of the individual, their expected results, sessions required to obtain those results, the expertise of the dermatologist, and the clinical setting. The skincare specialist considers all these factors and then determines the cost of the treatment.
Request a Free Consultation Now!
The Glamorous clinic is offering free first consultations with the best skincare experts and dermatologists. You can now request a free appointment by filling up and submitting the consultation form provided below.
Dr. Shahnaz Muazzam
It is okay to be a little obsessed and conscious about how you look, Dr. Shahnaz delivers undetectable natural-appearing, & successful outcomes, in no time! Whether it is the fact the choice of cosmetics or aging, Dr. Shahnaz is here to permit the client to enhance the appearance of...View Profile